NEXA — Thriveni nexa cheated me on delivery

Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
 rajamani84
Hi, this is rajamani, i have booked baleno zeta petrol car in thriveni nexa, salem showroom. They have committed the delivery by march 2nd week. Based on that my loan was processed and disbursed, till now i didnt get any response form the delar. I have raised an complaint with nexa customer care, no reply form their end also. Worst customer service experience with nexa / maruti. I wonder what the senior officers / managers are doing in nexa and maruti. I cannot able to reach them also. I have asked them to escalate the issue with senior level persons. No response from the team.
Please dont buy any maruti / nexa products.

Comments

They get back to me and sorted the issue, thanks for quick response.
i disagree with rajamani84. Maruti nexa service very nice.
Thriveni nexa is top rated car company in Salem, They service very excellent. I have booked Baleno alpha in thriveni nexa and i got it without any trouble. so There is no truth on your complaint...
After long waiting period -6Months, gone to Thriveni Nexa with exited & taken Delivery of Baleno Alpha model last week :) :) :).. But I am really very disappointed with them... due to No Stock... No Stock... answers. They know how many vehicles are getting dispatched and ready for delivery, They don't have even keep basic accessories in stock? Moreover they charge by default for basic kit, for the same I too paid for it on last minute while on delivery day, they tried convincing me to take those on service time or money will be refunded. This is how they maintain customer? I informed them much earlier I need body cover which is very basic requirement but that too, no stock ...
Somehow I managed and I don't want to argue or fight with them. which will spoil mine and my family happy moment so I convinced myself and thought of buying those accessories from other NEXA or from third party, then I took delivery and came out..
Customer will not feel premium experience by giving silly chocolates or flower bookey.. Provide the basic and necessary requirements which is really required.

+91 11 4678 1000 [Press and Media]