[Resolved]  Nike India — poor quality of nike shoes

I bought an expensive pair of shoes on march, 03, 2019, payment receipt no. S18/38352, purchase amount rs.4398/- from authorized nike show room 3c, db ozone, western express highway, near dahisor check naka, dahisor - east, mumbai-401107. I regret to inform you that the sole of the both shoes on ankle side - heel cushion came off within a 4 month of the purchase.
I have been a regular customer of nike products. My purchase record in your system as per my mobile no [protected]. I am attaching credit card purchase transaction with this letter. I appeal to you to repair the shoe or replace it as it is within the warranty period.

I had visited the shop on 25/08/2019 regarding the issue of sole for both shoes on ankle side - heel cushion came off within a 4 month of the purchase, but the official of the shop had refused to carry out any replacement as per them nike is not responsible for any defect in shoe once the item is sold. Under such circumstance i forced to make purchase of new pair of nike shoes of rs3172/- vide payment ref. No[protected] on the same day i. E. 25/08/2019 from the shop.

poor quality of nike shoes
poor quality of nike shoes
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2019
Complaint has been resolved

[Sep 25, 2019] Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nike India Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560093