Nikon India — lost warranty card-no support from nikon

Sherry86 on Jun 29, 2019
I had written a mail to nikon customer cream [protected]@nikon.com as my brother who passed away a few weeks back, was a professional photographer and now we do not have any option but to sell the camera and lens. Unfortunately, we could not find a paper copy of warranty card but only a picture of it in his mobile. Nikon replied they don't have option of providing duplicate warranty card. I don't understand whats the problem as product was bought in october 2018 and it has 2 year warranty. Without this warranty card i wont be able to sell this expenses product.

[Jun 29, 2019] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nikon India Customer Care's response, Jul 01, 2019

We understand your concern, but warranty card is a documents which is issued once and supplied inside the sealed box.
Therefore, duplicate copy of the same cannot be issue.

Your kind understanding will be highly appreciated.
Updated by Sherry86, Jul 01, 2019
Thanks Team Nikon for your revert. I read on Nikon website that customer should atleast have serial number of warranty card which I do. So I don't need an original Warranty Card but just a letter stating my product is under warranty because it does have the serial number on warranty card picture. Please give me a solution to validate my product or just take it back.

lost warranty card-no support from nikon

+91 12 4468 8500 (Tech. Support North)
    +91 22 4092 5555 (Tech. Support West)
    +91 33 4021 8500 (Tech. Support East)
    Plot No.71, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001