Nissan Motors Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to Nissan Motors

Having problems with Nissan Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nissan Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nissan Motors

Nissan Motors Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 3456

Nissan Motors Overview

Latest complaint Non booking of Nissan Sunny repair request has been filed on 23/09/2022. Latest Resolved Full Car Payment Refund was resolved Aug 2, 2021. Nissan Motors ranks as the #12 most complained about among Cars, Parts & Vehicles.

Additional Nissan Motors contact information

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nissan Motors. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Nissan Motors reviews & complaints(814)

Nissan Motors — Non booking of Nissan Sunny repair request

Hi.. I have Nissan Sunny car and requires repair. However GS Nissan Ghaziabad has not registered the complaint and have informed they are facing technical issue in filing a complaint. It is pending from last 3 weeks. Car no. is UP 14 BX 5560. My ph is [protected]...

Nissan Motors — I am complaining about the need to be replaced a clutch plate

Dear sirs
Allow me to complain about the need to be replaced a clutch plate, accessory of a 4 year old Nissan Micra with 40000 kilometres
A car no with kilometres I the city, I drive using the highways
As an owner of other 2 cars, I changed the clutch after 100000 klm
I would like to take an answer or a detailed explanation about the need to be replaced the clutch after 40000 klm...
Service available

Nissan — A nissan micra 4 years old with 40000 KLM and a problematic clutch plate

On AUGUST 2018 I bought a new Nissan micra
I care very much about the car meaning that I have private garage place, I do not drive in the city because I have my electric bike and I only drive in highways - the longest distance is a 2 hours drive . My car has 40000 KLM
I follow the instructors about its service, I visit the official Nissan service place of the company
Its clutch plate is to be replaced with its other...