Nissan Motors Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to Nissan Motors

Having problems with Nissan Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nissan Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nissan Motors

Rajasthan

Nissan Motors Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 3456

Nissan Motors reviews & complaints(814)

Hi.. I have Nissan Sunny car and requires repair. However GS Nissan Ghaziabad has not registered the complaint and have informed they are facing technical issue in filing a complaint. It is pending from last 3 weeks. Car no. is UP 14 BX 5560. My ph is [protected]...

Dear sirs
Allow me to complain about the need to be replaced a clutch plate, accessory of a 4 year old Nissan Micra with 40000 kilometres
A car no with kilometres I the city, I drive using the highways
As an owner of other 2 cars, I changed the clutch after 100000 klm
I would like to take an answer or a detailed explanation about the need to be replaced the clutch after 40000 klm

On AUGUST 2018 I bought a new Nissan micra
    I care very much about the car meaning that I have private garage place, I do not drive in the city because I have my electric bike and I only drive in highways - the longest distance is a 2 hours drive . My car has 40000 KLM
    I follow the instructors about its service, I visit the official Nissan service place of the company
    Its clutch plate is to be replaced with its other...

Below is list of issues present in car .
    1. Sales behaviour extreme worst.
    2. Ac on auto mode is not working in car repeatedly.
    3. There is so much gap in bonet of car and car body.
    4. Front parcel pocket when car delivered was demaged.
    5. Body of car below stearing is misplaced and not correct alligned.photo attached
    6. There wwere several scratches on car clear visible.one of photo attached
    7. At time of booking car services given in isurance are charged extra saying in bracket 1 we have mentioned RTI which everyone knows is an optional and will not be included. Attached is screenshot of that also. Later on at time of car delivery i am charged 3000 extra to cover that.
    8. Seat belt locks not working

Apart of fact all issues were reported at time of delivery you guys simply said “ when car runs on road issues always come these are not major issues to address and deny car delivery, i need to take my car home anyhow with these issues and they will be resolved afterwards”
    Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase datsun go (T) car in october 2020 to your Allahabad nissan show room. But long times i have facing abnormal sound in right side front socker, self starting problem and clutch problem in my car. So please give me advice due to this problem is in under warranty.
      Thanking you.

Vipin Kumar Sharma
      Mobile- [protected], [protected]
      Car No.- UP- 70 FK-6718
      Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a Nissan Magnite Turbo CVT XL last year. The registration number is KL 27 K 5995.
        I had a belief in Nissan and never had a second thought about buying Magnite. But there was a severe BRAKE SOUND issue from the beginning. I purchased the car from Pinnacle Nissan Kollam Main Branch. But even after several visits, the issue couldn't be resolved. My place is about 80 km from the showroom and I need to travel 160 km to do the...

Hi I took Magnite Xe on October 2021, just completed 9 Months only, But my vehicle is not working properly...
        1. Coolant Pipe Dameged in 2nd month
        2. Clutch pipe Damaged in 4 Month
        3. Left side power windows not working in 7 month.
        4. Engine mount Dameged in 8month.
        5. Now Driving shaft Cracked and Engine oil Leaking

Now Vehicle is in Warranty Period But Our Dealer Vibrant Nissan Hyderabad Told me to pay for this repairs as 48000/-

Now I don't Want This Vehicle Always Repairs... Only 4 months this vehcle spent with me. Rest off months in service centre only.

I'm not satisfying with this vehcle.
        Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a new nissan magnite car (KL 84 6804). afterdelivery Wiper not wiping properly, that is why driving during night raining is much difficult. Once the wiper blade changed and complaint still persists. The service Evm nissan calicut was very poor. I request you to make a solution as soon as possible

Yours faithfully
          Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid my loan off in full .. all regular scheduled payments that were due . Listed were " misc fees " ... not " due " not " past due " just listed as fees totallly around 700 plus . Throughout the loan I did incur a intermittent late fees .. i have spoken to rep on sev occassions regarding this and was told dont worry about them, just make your payments and " your good " I was never late enough that caused a credit report of late payment,...
            Nissan Magnite -XV Turbo CVT was booked on December 11th, 2021 (Surya Nissan, MG Road, Bengaluru).
            Following up from 8 months, but still no proper update on delivery date from showroom.
            Is this how you make customers wait??
            Worst sales i have ever seen.
            Cancel my booking and refund the advance amount.
            Will never ever trust this company and advice the same to my friends and family....

Nissan micra 2011 diesel
            What is price of new remote in my car

Sir/Madam

It's already three months and I still didn't get my broken spare parts order of Headlamp(Projector one). And when I inquire from my servicing center they told me that the company stop manufacturing that same parts. If this is true then what's the use of selling your cars without providing spare parts? I want to know about it.

Timong...

I wanted to buy Nissan magnite from Pune showroom through CSD as i am serving in defence, but the showroom is Charing me 10500 as logistic charge which will already be included in ex showroom price

Nissan Team,
                This is to inform you that I have purchased Nissan Kick in Jan.2020 from Neo Nissan Noida (Uttar Pradesh).
                A.Currently on 25.06.2022 ( Saturday), the car shows starting trouble and showing the message " Check injection system error". Fortunately this happened inside the society and we managed to push the car to the parking lot. We called Neo Nissan around 4 PM and they advised us to send the car there. Then I called...
                It's been 10 months and counting (Booked on September 16 2021). Still haven't received the car I booked from the dealer(win cars private limited Nisson dealer at Nagercoil).

This month(June 06 2022) Dealer updated me that they got Magnite Non-Turbo XV onyx black variant (2 items) allocated for them and they will deliver this car by this month if I opt for it and also shared the price breakup. I did apply for the loan(second...

We have given our Nissan Magnite at Topsia branch service centre at Kolkata on 02/03/2022. They mentioned that the back camera has to be replaced and that they had ordered it. It's been more than 2 weeks they are not ready with the car yet. This is really disappointing and highly annoying. The most irritating part is they are very casual about it as if we have eternity of time to wait.
                Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased magnite base modal in July 2021 in the name of my wife Mrs. Anita katoch . Sir I m feeling helpless nd this car suffering me a lot. I m from himachal pradesh distt mandi, teh. joginder nagar 175052. From the first month to till date I have visited agencies approximately more then 8 times .
                  1.In the first month car got rust inside the door,
                  2.second thing were
                  Document Dashboard box not closing properly,...
                  Hi Team,

New Car Nissan Magnite XV which was delivered on 3rd May. Within 2 weeks it got breakdown 2 times.
                  1. Unable to start the car due Battery drainage not sure how it has happened for new car just in 7 days(i.e 10th May).
                  2.On 14th May I was travelling with family sudden it got break down middle of the road. Whole family was scared in the middle of the Road.

Please justify the above
                  I...
                  The turbo engine flange got rusted (My car No TN12AP 1053 ) with in one year and it has to be replaced...
                  We had booked Nissan magnite XV Premium CVT Turbo on 17 Dec 2021 & the anticipated delivery date of the vehicle was 15 Mar 2022 & then was again updated as 15 Apr 2022. Till date we have not received the delivery not any updates on the same. The dealers are clueless about this & does not provide any firm response nor the reasons for the delay & infact we are told that the waiting period might be even extended to 1 year. Why are these games...