Nissan Motors Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Nissan Motors

Having problems with Nissan Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nissan Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nissan Motors

Rajasthan

Nissan Motors Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 3456

Nissan Motors reviews & complaints(827)

I purchased Nissan Magnite(Top Model) on October-2022despite the bad reviews out there . Yesterday when we were taking the car out for the ride we noticed a sudden crack appeared all of a sudden. There was no chance for an impact as it was a sunday early morning and the road was free. Then when we checked online we found similar complaints relating to the stress crack on many cracks. When we approached the Honnassiri Nissan showroom in mysore they mentioned it was an impact crack. They were ready to clear it through insurance. But am not ready to pay for the mistakes of the manufacturers and their poor quality glasses. I have all the proofs with me - The photos, date, time and evidenvces. I need justice
Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From the beginning when I purchased my vehicle Nissan magnite turbo in the year 2021 July I am facing the issue with my brake. The brake is giving a noise while appying and which I have reported the same to kottayam kerala Evm nissan many a times and also bangalore marathalli nissan showroon and they always just clear the dust inside the brake pad and give me back the vehicle.

None of the technicians...

Mr Eric Johnson from UK had come to Delhi I payed 11800 for airport to leave him later he went to RBS bank and there to convert the pounds to Indian rupees asked to pay 48999 which I payed and again asked to pay 19700 to release cot I.e cost of transfer code which I did ... again asking to pay 2800 to provide income tax code or else the police will come to my home ... please help me out
    Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Above subject matter my car Nissan Magnite XV Turbo RJ18 CE 1494 purchased on April 2022. After a one month use i facing problem sound of the left side tyre when rotate on the left side. After using it for a month, I heard a noise while moving in the left side tire in my car, I called the Nissan dealer many times and said that there was no response. I feel very bad that if you have this service by buying a Nissan company car, then I will never give anyone a suggestion for a Nissan car, hope you understand my problem.
      Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pls back my I'd garena pls sorryyyy iam hack user sorryyyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭
        Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First service complete on 10000 kilomiter but average same 10-11.
          Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have Nissan Datsun go plus and need to be service urgently my father is old retired person and is unable to get the vehicle serviced as Nissan is not having service center in Nashik. The customer care number is not responding and keep the caller waiting with no feedback..so the customer buying Nissan cars are in dark on support on service.. seriously made a big mistake on choosing Nissan.

Dear sir/madam
              Dear sir/ma’am
              I booked the Datsun redi go online through Datsun India App on 21st May 2016. Due financial issue I could not buy the car.
              I want the refund of booking amount of Datsun redi go. I paid 5000 as booking amount.
              Till date I have not received the refund. Kindly help me
              Sharing the details for your reference

Kindly do the needful asap

Warm Regards
              Manjeet Kumar Sinha
              Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One month old car and It is the second time after purchasing the new vehicle it is not starting, and able to see that battery have no details like manufacturing date and battery got discharged without any usage
                Worst behaviour from Nissan sales person there is no proper response and no one is responded whole day even from the RAS team

Need to raise the complaint against the showroom
                Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had an accident of my vehicle and i approached the dealer in North Lakhimpur for the replacement of the parts. The time assured was two weeks and till today the parts are not available. Now the dealer tells that the service of the company wont be available in the coming week. Already my vehicle is in the garrage for two weeks. I cant understand the service of such a reputed company?
                  Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. I purchased NISSAN Kicks Diesel Variant in Oct 2019 and found out that the AC of the car has problem
                    2. Purchased from Vibrant NISSAN, Hyderabad
                    3. The car used to spew / emanate very bad smell whenever the AC was used.
                    4. Complaint was lodged to the Service center ( Vibrant Nissan, Uppal Service Center, Hyderabad)
                    5. The car was taken to service center couple of times to get the issue rectified ( 3rd Dec 2019,...

Doors are not opening and Vehicle is not starting, yesterday I bought the vehicle today the battery was dead and there is no manufacturing details on the battery.
                    Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a Nissan magnite xl Turbo white on Nissan India official online booking site was back in dec2020...,
                      Dealer does not want to honour booking as it was booked in price protection scheme, since the car price has increased considerably,
                      Upon conplaining to Nissan India customer care, they have knew jerk reaction and say aap black color gaddi Le Le liziye white car is out of production since dec 2021
                      Which is hard to believe since I can See white magnite Turbo every where, then they say aap refund Le liziye na, instead of promising next month delivery we are not in a Hurry we have waited almost 2 years almost scorpio n level wating, we can wait one more month but atleast honor the booking commitment
                      Piece of advice be wary of Nissan India if their response is like this before delivery what will happen after delivery and something goes wrong... Good Lück with warranty claims
                      Apathetic customer care says refund Le liziye..
                      Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi.. I have Nissan Sunny car and requires repair. However GS Nissan Ghaziabad has not registered the complaint and have informed they are facing technical issue in filing a complaint. It is pending from last 3 weeks. Car no. is UP 14 BX 5560. My ph is [protected]

Dear sirs
                          Allow me to complain about the need to be replaced a clutch plate, accessory of a 4 year old Nissan Micra with 40000 kilometres
                          A car no with kilometres I the city, I drive using the highways
                          As an owner of other 2 cars, I changed the clutch after 100000 klm
                          I would like to take an answer or a detailed explanation about the need to be replaced the clutch after 40000 klm

On AUGUST 2018 I bought a new Nissan micra
                            I care very much about the car meaning that I have private garage place, I do not drive in the city because I have my electric bike and I only drive in highways - the longest distance is a 2 hours drive . My car has 40000 KLM
                            I follow the instructors about its service, I visit the official Nissan service place of the company
                            Its clutch plate is to be replaced with its other accessories
                            I am a driver the last 30 years and I have bought until now 3 cars
                            I changed the clutch of the other 2 cars when the catch the distance of the 100000 klm
                            I want to express my annoying about this situations and allow me to ask about an answer
                            Is it normal for a clutch to be replaced after only 40000 klm for a 4 years car with the majority of the klm taking place on highways ?
                            Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Below is list of issues present in car .
                              1. Sales behaviour extreme worst.
                              2. Ac on auto mode is not working in car repeatedly.
                              3. There is so much gap in bonet of car and car body.
                              4. Front parcel pocket when car delivered was demaged.
                              5. Body of car below stearing is misplaced and not correct alligned.photo attached
                              6. There wwere several scratches on car clear visible.one of photo attached
                              7. At time of booking car services given in isurance are charged extra saying in bracket 1 we have mentioned RTI which everyone knows is an optional and will not be included. Attached is screenshot of that also. Later on at time of car delivery i am charged 3000 extra to cover that.
                              8. Seat belt locks not working

Apart of fact all issues were reported at time of delivery you guys simply said “ when car runs on road issues always come these are not major issues to address and deny car delivery, i need to take my car home anyhow with these issues and they will be resolved afterwards”
                              Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase datsun go (T) car in october 2020 to your Allahabad nissan show room. But long times i have facing abnormal sound in right side front socker, self starting problem and clutch problem in my car. So please give me advice due to this problem is in under warranty.
                                Thanking you.

Vipin Kumar Sharma
                                Mobile- [protected], [protected]
                                Car No.- UP- 70 FK-6718
                                Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a Nissan Magnite Turbo CVT XL last year. The registration number is KL 27 K 5995.
                                  I had a belief in Nissan and never had a second thought about buying Magnite. But there was a severe BRAKE SOUND issue from the beginning. I purchased the car from Pinnacle Nissan Kollam Main Branch. But even after several visits, the issue couldn't be resolved. My place is about 80 km from the showroom and I need to travel 160 km to do the...

Hi I took Magnite Xe on October 2021, just completed 9 Months only, But my vehicle is not working properly...
                                  1. Coolant Pipe Dameged in 2nd month
                                  2. Clutch pipe Damaged in 4 Month
                                  3. Left side power windows not working in 7 month.
                                  4. Engine mount Dameged in 8month.
                                  5. Now Driving shaft Cracked and Engine oil Leaking

Now Vehicle is in Warranty Period But Our Dealer Vibrant Nissan Hyderabad Told me to pay for this repairs as 48000/-

Now I don't Want This Vehicle Always Repairs... Only 4 months this vehcle spent with me. Rest off months in service centre only.

I'm not satisfying with this vehcle.