NMMC — Inappropriate behaviour by male ladies hostel owner-luggage thrown out without notice period

Na, Maharashtra, India
 sudha chidugu
Hello sir/mam,
My self C.Sai Sudha, native of Hyderabad.Currently working for RITES Ltd.
Im new to the city so, a friend of mine suugested me this hostel named Sri prasanna Baala tripuram devi andhra mess & PG, in short telugu hostel, which is located in koperkhairane near zaika hotel.
i joined the hostel on 3.dec.2016. the hostel was untidy with 10 girls 1BHK with one bathrom and toilet.i paid an amount of Rs 7500 by cheque for the month of december, and thought to vacate the hostel as soon as my Telangana SI mains results were out.i(which were expected soon).
my results werent declared so i had to continue for the month of january too in that horrible place. i paid an amount of Rs. 7500 in cash on 3 jan 2017.
Date: 9.jan 2017, time : 8:00 am, I tried to use the common washing machine at 8th floor, to was two of my bedsheets.
later around 9:00 am returned to collect them back, to my surprise i didnt find them in the machine.when enquired the same with manager, he asked me to contact the owner(who usually stays at ghansoli branch) rudely.
I called up Mr. owner, he then asked to come to his office in the same koperkhairane branch.
I then went upstaires and asked him about the same, he told me that they are thrown away, as per the hostel rules.
I told him that i wasnt aware of the rules, and requested him to return them promising that i wont repeat the same.
he then started shouting at me and asked me to vacate the hostel.
i then told him to return the amount i have already paid for the same month, then i would vacate.He started yelling at told not even a penny would be returned, and told me to do what ever i can.
at this point he started using vulger, inappropriate language and told me that i would be thrown out.later his assistant entered my room cleared the amount to be paid by taking the receipt. asked me to vacate even with giving notice period. and then threw my luggage out.Other who tried to protest the injustice was even asked to vacate imdtly.Everything was recored at the cctv footages.
i walked out having no option.later tried to raise a complaint at Theen tanki PS. inspector called them up and asked them to come to PS. 5mins later Si got a call from other officials.and later they bluffed that a complaint was already registered due to my inapproapriate behaviour. ive asked them the proofs wrt to the complaints. they tried to settle the issue saying that the owener would apologize, which never happened.which was of no use. I've recorded all that happened at PS.

[Jan 27, 2017] NMMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Place: Juinagar, sector-24, Gavdevi
(koli mahotsaw)
they are play music and machines are very loud

Plot No.1, Palm Beach Rd, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    NMMC - Inappropriate behaviour by male ladies hostel owner-luggage thrown out without notice period