NMMC — nmmc property tax name change charges.

121 Hilton Center , Plot 66 Sector -11 , CBD Belapur, Cbd Belapur Navi Mumbai, India
 Hitendranath ravunni on Jan 2, 2020
Dear SIr / Madam,

Ref. : Change of Name in Property Tax in NMMC ( Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation ) .

Kindly note, I have a small office of 350sqft in Hilton Center, Plot 66, Sector-11 in CBD Belapur which I purchased from the first buyer . Currently the property tax Bills shows the name of the party from whom, I purchsed this office .

Now I want to change the name to current owner. The nmmc staff in the CBD nmmc office indicated that I have to pay double ( Appr. 16700/- ) as I am the 2nd buyer from builder . I would like to seek clarification as to why I should pay double the charges for name change when the previous owner name is already showing in the property tax bills .

I am talking about my Property BEL[protected]. Kindly clarify with the correct charges .

Thanks and Best Regards,
Hitendra Nath Ravunni
e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
Phone : [protected]

[Jan 02, 2020] NMMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No.1, Palm Beach Rd, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    NMMC - nmmc property tax name change charges.