NoBroker Customer Care Contacts

2.8
Last updated Mar 22, 2023

File a complaint to NoBroker

Having problems with NoBroker?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NoBroker customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NoBroker Website

NoBroker Company Representatives

NoBroker Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NoBroker Overview

Latest complaint Refund deposit amount has been filed on 22/03/2023. Latest Resolved House on rent relax plan was resolved Mar 5, 2023. NoBroker ranks as the #2 most complained about among House, Apartment Rental.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NoBroker. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent NoBroker reviews & complaints(1249)

They deduct my 23 k Rs from my deposit. Which is not justified amount. I want some inspection report they also can't give me . I said if you deduct those amount so give me some justified report on that but don't respond on that . I also post so many tweet to her CEO but no one take any action on that and resolve my problem. I also send them legal notice but on that also they keep silent. So please me regarding this....
Address:Thane
Website:Nobroker

This is a poor website. i was told by nobroker that there is a technical glitch due to which my add of posting the property is not getting activated. i had to find a tenant elsewhere. Now after an year the executives say that same thing-- there is a network glitch. How many years would it take for you to resolve the technical glitch. We need to find an alternate website....
We hired NoBroker Interior for our apartment, its been 90 days now till now the work is not complete. We are only fed with lies from the regional manager-Kishan Kumar, city manager- mohammed sharukh, pm- manish v. They always have an excuse for delay and this has been happening since the beginning. The quality of work done so far is worse.i have to hire outside carpenters to fix their work. We have paid more than 80% of payment and they are...