NoBroker Customer Care
NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

NoBroker Customer Care

NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

NoBroker Complaints & Reviews

Nobroker — Fraud transaction on credit card

Chidhudharshini on Aug 6, 2020
Dear sir /madam
Am Kumaran from Chengalpattu am a gas lifting worker( kuli), please note that one fraud transactions...

Nobroker — Fraud transaction on credit card

Chidhudharshini on Aug 6, 2020
Dear sir /madam
Am Kumaran from Chengalpattu
am a gas lifting worker (daily kuli) working in indan gas company,...

monika dasari on Aug 6, 2020
They are supposed to deliver my agreement but no one is responding. I have paid the amount aswell. I want refund

[Aug 06, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Mohitagrwl on Aug 5, 2020
    Ref. Nrp 2457689

This was the message i had received on 31st july, on initiating the rent payment from the nobroker rent pay platform.

Hi mohit,
    You have successfully initiated your august rent payment of inr 52000.00 (Processing fees of inr 520.00 charged extra). We will deposit the money to beneficiary's bank account by 03-aug (Mon) and notify you once it is credited. Please quote nrp-2457689 for assistance.
    Nobroker pay

Till date the amount is not credited. I have been following up with nobroker, they are saying that the payment has been marked suspicious and they will resolve it. I am calling since yesterday, half the time there is no one to receive the call and by god's grace when they are answering, they are saying, we will get it resolved, but it's not happening. I am forced to suffer from the embarrassment, from my landlord on the rent credit.

They are highly unresponsive and their executives have no clue what to say, as all the time the standard response is, we will escalate it, god knows where is this getting escalated.

[Aug 05, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Mohit, we've let our concerned team know about it. They are checking on it and we shall get back to you soon with an update.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

hfkdwe on Aug 5, 2020
      I had taken ownership plan on june 18th 2020. Initially on the 1st week there were around 4 tenants who showed up to see the property. Then after that not even single person came to visit the property. The relationship manager 1st rakesh gowda was not following up on any of the leads and i used to take initiative and ask/update on the leads. Then got the relationship manager got changed but it didnt help me much since again there were no leads. So for 1 month there is no show of tenants to visit the property and my ownership plan is getting over in 1 week. Now the no broker is telling the plan covered no show which is insane. They are not ready to refund the money also. I wasted my money taking ownership plan and my house is also vacant.

Hence i would like to lodge complaint that owners are mis-used and mislead by no broker to take ownership plan and then the kind of service they provide is pathetic. No one come to visit the property and plan gets over. And we owner are made fools by shelling out money in the name of trust and brand.

I want full refund of my money with the mental and emotional damage caused by no broker

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nobroker — Cheating, wrong information, extracting money motto

Pravin114 on Aug 4, 2020
        Was in contact with Mr. Syak Iqbal since Saturday i.e. 1st August 20. He briefed me about two services, first the prepaid...

Prajapati Rahulkumar on Aug 4, 2020
        Myself, rahul prajapati belongs to ankleshwar, gujarat.
        Fraud transaction was done with my sbi card also on dated 31/07/2020 and amount was of rs.29795.
        I need to get entire money back to my account at earliest otherwise i will go for filing fir against you people. This is my hard earned money and i need to get it back at earliest.

fraud transaction with my sbi credit card

[Aug 04, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello Rahul, could you please share your contact details with us via Message so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

Ashiya Ravi on Jul 28, 2020
          Today, an amount of Rs. 27, 270 has been spent on nobroker technologies from my credit card. The call was made by the number:[protected]

Am going to register a FIR on you guys for using our private information any taking away our hard earned money if this is not returned within 24hrs.

Credit card fraud of Rs.27,270 has been done for nobroker technologies

[Jul 29, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nobroker — Wrong promises provided by the company

Sarvanishetty on Jul 28, 2020
            I have taken "RELAX PLAN" from Nobroker app due to sales executive Dhananjay's false claims stating that Relationship Manager...

Nobroker — Freedom plan is not activate

Raj04580 on Jul 26, 2020
            Dear sir / madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: freedom plan

The issue that...
            Complaint category Other

nimeshdolphin on Jul 25, 2020
            I am facing a credit card fraud transaction at nobroker technologie.

Kindly verify it and stop/cancel those transactions
            Details are given below.
            1. 40, 400 using axis bank credit card on 24-jul-20 1:58:51 pm at nobroker technologie
            2. 40, 398 using axis bank credit card on 24-jul-20 2:00:43 pm at nobroker technologie
            3. 40, 389 using axis bank credit card on 24-jul-20 2:01:27 pm at nobroker technologie
            4. 40, 400 using axis bank credit card on 24-jul-20 2:32:28 pm at nobroker technologie
            5. 38, 380 using axis bank credit card on 24-jul-20 2:32:59 pm at nobroker technologie

I had never registered with nobroker and had received the creditcard yesterday only, so it is not disclosed with anyone ever.

[Jul 25, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nobroker — repeated complaint from 4 months-no broker zero response

haran1414 on Jul 25, 2020
              To
              No broker
              Payment of my refund money back plan is still pending from more than four months after my plan...
              Complaint category Real Estate

Nobroker — Amount hold for long time

Sridharan Ravindran on Jul 24, 2020
              I have paid rent of rs 25000 to owner account on 21/07/2020. They have charged 1%processing fees for above amount.. But amount...

Nobroker — Fraud: No show by movers and packers and false promises

Purb on Jul 24, 2020
              I had made an advance payment on the 7th of july and scheduled the movers and packers for the 14th on july 2020 in mumbai...
              Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Nobroker — fraud transaction on 21st july 2020, cancelled it immediately * very very urgent* [Resolved]

prem.deogade on Jul 23, 2020
              Dear sir/madam,
              Please note that one fraud transactions was done at nobroker technologies from sbi credit card on...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Credit Cards

Vineetbhar on Jul 22, 2020
              On 16 july 2020, around 8 a. M rs 38, 885 and rs 38, 986 was debited from my icici credit card towards nobroker techonlogies. I haven't authorised this transaction. This company is being used for fraudulent activites. Either the company is itself a fraud. I have file police complaint and reported to bank. Please do something regarding it. I am already seeing many fraud complaints against this company. Please return my money

[Jul 22, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hello Vineet, could you please share your contact details with us via message so that we can get in touch with you and assist you with the requirement.
              Hi Vineet, as requested earlier, please share your contact details with us via message so that we can connect with you and discuss this further.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nobroker — no service for paid subscription on nobroker.in

vermapawankumar on Jul 22, 2020
                I bought a subscription plan on nobroker.in for a relex plan.

The relationship manager is mr simon (Office...
                Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nobroker — fraud transaction done from credit card

Sudiptarintu on Jul 22, 2020
                On 11th july some one called me and asked me about my newly arrived credit card of flipkart axis bank. To issue my card she...

Nobroker — Refunded Amount

srikanthambati on Jul 20, 2020
                My self srikanth. I have done one transaction through Nobroker app. Transaction Ref Id: NRP-2284419
                I have done RS40400...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Nobroker — Fraud Transaction on My Credit Card [Resolved]

shankarhs79 on Jul 18, 2020
                Hi- I had opted for Money Back Plan from Nobrokers to sell my Flat in Bangalore on 20th Apr 20 by paying Rs.1-2 and was told...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Recently Discussed

(19 minutes ago)
                Nobroker
                Fraud transaction on credit card
                (24 minutes ago)
                Professional Couriers
                Delay in Delivery-poor response from customer complaint cell
                (54 minutes ago)