NoBroker
NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

NoBroker Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near Suncity Apartments

+91 81 0755 5666  [Whatsapp]

Load

NoBroker related photos (115)

NoBroker Complaints & Reviews

Used this company for movers and packers. Worst company to work with, the customer support is very bad, they just want to...

Hello, I had taken services from no broker regarding my property put on rent, which they were not able too & I was promised as per agreement that I’ll get a refund of around 6000 INR, I have been following for past 2 months but no proper response comes from this team,

If you can please help

Many Thanks,
Hamel Chauhan
[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 10, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Hamel, we always want our customers to have a smooth & hassle-free experience. We'd certainly like to do a major deep dive here to understand what went wrong to provide you with a satisfactory resolution. Hence, we've highlighted your issue to our team and one of our specialists will certainly connect with you on priority.

I calld up nobroker to check. Why my property disabled .they said wrongly I was listed as broker and said they will change...

Through No broker I did transfer rent Its almost 5days happened till now not credited to account
    Every chat with customer care they r committing today it will credit
    Totally disappointed Thinking they r misleading n cheating
    Hope my compliments should reach my resolution
    Rent not credited from 5days
    Apr 5, 2021
    No broker showing rent transferred but till now not credited to account Very disappointed NRP-6123486) They shows at night transferred but till now not credited Very misleading I think

[Apr 05, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Roshan2009 Apr 05, 2021 No broker showing rent transferred but till now not credited to account Very disappointed NRP[protected] They shows at night transferred but till now not credited Very misleading I think

Till now rent not credited But they r replying its credited I have sent the statement also
    NoBroker Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2021
    Hi Roshan, payment is kept on hold only when the transaction is marked suspicious as per the system and the remitter is unable to provide us with a valid rental agreement. However, we have highlighted your issue to our team and we will certainly get back to you with an update on priority.
    Hi Roshan, our team tried calling you, however, there was no response from your end. Having said that, we would like to inform you that your rent payment was successfully transferred to your owner's account. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

I took 2 plans, one was a plan for over 10000 which promised refund if they didn't get me a suitable client.
      Ajay, the executive in charge of this property was not half as efficient as Selva, the other executive. None of his references were interested and he claimed that his prospective clients were not contactable. Though my initial expectations were 20000 rent per month with a deposit of 2lakhs, I reduced it, but Ajay was still unable to get me a client.
      I finally got a client through another contact and informed Ajay and requested a feed back. I had to follow up with Ajay in the same way. Now after so many months they have refused to refund saying that I reduced the deposit. This is unacceptable since they never brought me any suitable clients and the deposit was the same, but wwas negotiated to be payable in 2 installments as my tenant was in financial constraint.
      Sèeing their lack of response until pressurized, I realize now that they had no intention all through of making the refund.

[Apr 02, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While purchasing the service their sales team was told me so much things which all later comes to lie, no properties were as my expectations. I was getting too worst conditioned flats in the very reputed are of city, my Relationship Manager was not known about that area even little. While same I can see there are very better properties and as per my expectations by searching on all other similar platforms and visiting that area. So when I asked to refund the money they are just denied it and forcing me to continue service by saying "We will try to get you better properties", I already got a new property and shifted to it, I don't need any more properties.

Hi Kunal, we constantly strive to provide our customers with a pleasant experience. For any reason, if there has been any deviation, we would certainly like to have an opportunity to make it right. Hence, we would request you to share your contact details so that someone from our team can connect with you over the phone and discuss this further.

Gm.on the basis o[censored]r reference, i entered into rent agreement with Mr Shakti Ranjan Das thru ur representative on line on 2nd February 20 for 11 months upto 31.12.20.He overstayed upto 28.3.21 by not paying rent regularly from June 20.Now he left the flat on 28th March 21 hurriedly without informing us by giving key to neighbour.He has defauled in rent of ₹66000+ and also kept the newly painted flat in MH B Colony Borivali with furniture in damaged condition.Such incidents from person approached to Senior Citizen thru trusted site does not augur well o[censored]r reputation.Can u take some effective steps to avoid recurrence by blocking such culprit misusing ur good site.U can also phone himmobile no.[protected]& [protected] to find out his view point before keeping him in ur caution list to be kept on ur record if he tries to approach u in future.

[Apr 01, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Appa, could you please share your contact details with us via DM so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

On behalf of the sub lessees of D-601 Tivoli apartments, Bangalore, Karnataka, namely -
            Aditya Kamathbr...

Hello Team,

This is pathetic service from Nobroker, I have taken the paid service to rent out my house and a tenant has paid me token advance and in an hours time he changed his mind and the tenant does not want to take up my property now. The Nobroker team has deactivated my listing and upon requesting them to reactivate my listing and provide me service, they are very negligent and does not provide proper support.

Kindly look into this.

Kiran Reddy

[Mar 31, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir please allow corporate credit card also for paying rent... This is my kind request...

[Mar 30, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed to money back plan, on 22 nd od march 2021, tenant named vijay gave a token adv of rs 1000 and on 23rd March he rejected to come in. Now the no broker relationship manager is saying that they will not refund the money nor they will give the services. My name is Geetha, my contact no is [protected]. Pls resolve this issue

[Mar 29, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Geetha, we always want our customers to have a smooth & hassle-free experience. We'd certainly like to do a major deep-dive here to understand what went wrong to provide you with a satisfactory resolution. Hence, we'd request you to share your contact details so that one of our specialists can connect with you over the phone & discuss this further.
                Hi Geetha, we understand that our team have been in touch with you and addressed your issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Refund no given even after Nobroker agreed to refund my subscription.

Even after repeated follow up with nobroker...
                  I bought a plan to find a tenant for my 4BHK house located in Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru. The plan was explained on the call as...

Hi Team,

Greetings for the day!

When my friend tried to initiate the payment via no broker app it got holded. Could you please advise when we can expect the refund amount and let us know the SLA for this issue.

[Mar 28, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi There, any rent payment done through our NoBroker Pay app is deposited to the owner's account within 2 business days from the date of payment. However, we would request you to share your contact details or NRP# so that we can check and get back to you with an update on priority.
                  Hi There, we are closing this case for now as we are still waiting for your contact number which is required to investigate your issue. Please feel free to reach out to us with the same in order to assist you further.

We have had most pathetic experience with nobroker, from finding the house to vacating. Now we are having trouble with getting our deposit amount back. We had vacated the house on March 11th and it’s been two weeks now, and we still do not have any update from the nobroker team. Deposit amounts in Bangalore are usually high and holding up someone’s money is very unethical, especially during the time of crisis. Request to take necessary action on the nobroker team, for their unprofessional behaviour and help with getting our deposit amount back.

Hi There, we continuously strive to provide our customers with a delightful experience. In any case, if there had been any deviation, we would certainly like to have an opportunity to make it right. Hence, we would request you to share your registered contact details over DM so that someone from our team can connect with you over the phone and discuss this further.
                    Hi Raji, we constantly strive to provide our customers with a pleasant experience. For any reason, if there has been any deviation, we would certainly like to have an opportunity to make it right. Hence, we would request you to share your contact details so that someone from our team can connect with you over the phone and discuss this further.

I erroneously apprised that a tenant had paid token advance for my property in Hoodi Bangalore East to RM Ms. Keerthana. I told the same to my RM, but she had recommended for deactivation of my listing. I request the concerned to Reactivate my listing and arrange for RM services. Thank you.
                      Satish. G
                      Mar 27, 2021
                      Promised to resolve the issue.

[Mar 26, 2021] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Satish, could you please share your contact details with us via DM so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.
                      Hi Satish, we always want our customers to have a smooth & hassle-free experience. We'd certainly like to do a major deep-dive here to understand what went wrong to provide you with a satisfactory resolution. Hence, we've highlighted your issue to our team and we will certainly get back to you with an update at the earliest.
                      Hello Satish, Did you get your listing reactivated. the same thing happened to me as well.

I have paid the shifting advance to this company but my shifting did not happen and i was told that i would get back my advance money. But it has been 3 months that i have not got my refund.

No one is helping and all they say is you would get a call back.

Can anyone help here.

Hi Arijeet, could you please share your contact details with us via DM so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.
                        Hi Arijeet, we always want our customers to have a pleasant experience with our Packers & Movers service. We would certainly like to do a major deep-dive here to understand what went wrong to provide you with a satisfactory resolution. Hence, we would request you to share your registered contact details over DM so that one of our specialists can connect with you over the phone and discuss this further.
                        Hi Arijeet, we understand that our team have already been in touch with you and resolved your issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Hi Amit Kumar.

This is Sony M. My Employee Code is NBTS9282. I was working in no broker from 30 November 2020....
                          Sir/Madam,

I am J Mary Jaya Sheela, holding a SBI credit card vide card no ([protected]). Today[protected]...
                          Sir/Madam,

I am J Mary Jaya Sheela, holding a SBI credit card vide card no (). Today[protected] at around...