NoBroker Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Dec 4, 2022

File a complaint to NoBroker

Having problems with NoBroker?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NoBroker customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NoBroker

Bangalore District
Karnataka

NoBroker Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NoBroker reviews & complaints(1149)

Worst service provider. Damaged my goods. Broke my shoe rack and took such a hefty amount and on top of that the laborers took 1000 rupees extra. Movement manager doesn't work. Doesn't pick up calls to assist. Terrible experience. Please guys don't book services from them.
NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Nairita, we regret to hear about your loss & damages during the transit. Our aim is to provide always proper updates through our movement manager. We would request you share your registered contact details so that we can check what went wrong and get it sorted out asap.

Dear Team,
    As my name is shipra I have booked the no broker movers nd packers and given the advance amount to your no brokers. But due to some reason I'm nt able to shift right now I just requested to your team pls refund my amount. Once I finalize the date of shifting I'll again make the payment but they dined to refund my amount.
    Request you to please help to resolve the same
    Shipra
    NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Puneet, we completely understand your situation. Kindly share your registered contact details so that we can transfer your request to our dedicated team and can do the needful asap.
    Hi Shipra, we are still waiting for your registered contact details in order to address your issue. Kindly help us with the same so that we can provide you with further assistance.

Money back plan Worst Services by No Broker
      They don’t receive call. Azeem- FLOOR SUPERVISOR, was the guy who assured me to take the plan and repeatedly called me to take the plan. Said you can reach me Amy time. Last two days I am trying to contact him but no response I have received. They have vanished after all commitments.

Below is my review

3 relationship manager changed in 3 days

Commitment of showing apartments by relationship manager. Still not a single Apartment shown

Insufficient images of properties

Car Parking Properties not Shown

Wastage of Time

While taking money you guys say you have so many properties matching requirement. The reality is something else.

Relationship manager says the owner of properties doesn’t receive calls that is why they are unable to show property.

More excuses yet to come
      NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Santosh, It is upsetting to learn that you have not been able to get desired satisfaction with our RM plan, our relationship managers always put their sincere effort to make the customer experience a delightful one. However, please share your registered contact number so as to get this sorted out on priority.
      Hi Santosh, we are closing your complaint as we are still waiting for your registered contact number which is required to investigate your issue. Please reach out to us with the same to assist you further.

I have listed one of my property on NoBroker in Night 28/11/2022 and deactivated it next morning.

But since today I am getting calls from brokers. On further investigation I found that they have got my lead from the broker natwork where I have never list my add.

Thus, it's clear that NoBroker is selling my PII to other vendors.

Thus, I request people to be safe from such scam and I further proceed with filing a case for selling My PII to other people's ..
        NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Piyush, we never allow any brokers to make use of our platform. We have a dedicated team to identify if a customer is genuine or not. Rest assured that all our customers are absolutely genuine. Having said that, we'd request you to share your registered contact details so that we can discuss this over a phone call.
        Hi Piyush, at NoBroker, customer's privacy is always our primary concern and we take it very seriously. We do adhere to all data protocols including GDPR. You can read everything in our data privacy policy. We would like to get this checked asap. Kindly share your registered contact details so that we can discuss your issue over a phone call.

I have paid No Broker 25k for finding a tenant to my property at bangalore and maintain the same for a period of three years and after my initial payment they claimed to have finalised the tenant and asked me to pat 8000rs for charges based on inspection report and after paying that they didnot complete the repairs and over that they stopped responding to email and phone calls.
          Now i am left to fend for myself and am cheated by no broker for not providing the sevices mentioned initially when i made full payment for the contract.
          NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Shashi, we regret to hear that you are facing issues with the management of your property. We want to assure you that we take these concerns very seriously and this is not the customer experience we strive for. Kindly share your registered contact details so that one of our specialists can connect with you and provide you a resolution.

I am a property owner in blore city given to nobroker. Com for property management ref id CPBAN8199

1) Their relationship managers like Miss Netra either don't respond for 3 weeks or resign and go. Same thing with alloted field manager. Fedup with delayed response after leaving message on their landline numbers, I had served emailed " Termination of contract "
            2) also informed them my Tenant Miss Shruti...
            No Broker was ordered to execute interiors of 2 bhk at Kharadi Pune. Was assured of fast track process of 10 days ( design ) and 35 days (execution). The first payment was done on 20 Sep 2022. The subsequent payments were made on dates as demanded by No Broker. The work was to complete by 6 Nov . No Broker was informed of intent of letting out the property earliest. Based on their assurance and initial progress of design, letting out of the...
            HI,
            I have booked packers and movers on november19th for movement to be done on 25th november with the help of one of the executives. He called me on the day and took all the details about the items to be shifted. He booked the order and I paid the advance amount. Today 25th november on the shifting day the packers and movers did not reach the place on time. After multiple follow ups it was assigned to a different team. The other team mentioned the vehicle booked is small for the number of items and are charging extra rs2000 for a bigger vehicle. SInce it's the movement day I have already taken leave from the office for shifting. Nobroker made the mistake of booking the wrong vehicle and also delayed my shifting. Why is the customer liable to pay an extra amount? I request rs2000 refund from nobroker side for the mistake that happened from your end.
            NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Ranjith, we are sincerely empathetic to the shifting experience you had with our Packers and Movers service. We will definitely look into it to check what went wrong with your relocation service. Kindly share your registered number so that we can arrange a call back on priority.

We had booked bathroom cleaning service for 2 bathrooms for 21st Oct. The partner Sunil who visited damaged one of the bathroom cammode and hid the broken piece in pocket and didn't inform us. Luckly, since he was cleaning the other washroom one of the family members went to the one which was already cleaned and figured out that the cammode is damaged. On asking he confirmed and removed the broken piece and handed to us. He wanted to flee,...

NoBroker has cheated me. They have been unprofessional unethical. Gave assurance of profession home packers services. But they lied. They informed would send big furniture truck for shifting of furniture. They sent tempo, with plastic cover, destroyed my beautiful plants, dumped furniture one over other and damaged my furniture. they told will use good quality packing material. They used torn, damaged, dirty stained foam and destroyed furniture. Pls refund the entire amount.
              NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Shona, we're deeply concerned to hear about your experience with our Packers and Movers service. Kindly share your registered contact number details so that we can check your issue and get it sorted on priority.

They cheated me - gave promise and tall claims that would give profession service for shifting furniture from Pune to Mumbai. Large furniture truck would be provided and good material for packaging our home furniture.

Tempo was given with plastic cover which was huge shock. we could not do anything. Old torn dirty foam was given for packing. No buble wrap. They damaged furniture due to dumping furniture one over another. Destroyed my beautiful plants.

My experience with Nobroker:

I started looking for homes on November 12th, 2022, and I tried websites like Nestaway, Housing.com, Magic Bricks, 99 Acres, etc., but even after 2 weeks of persistent and thorough searching, I was unable to locate any desired location within my budget and preferences. Pankaj Prasad, a "Nobroker" salesman, finally got in touch with me. He sold me the Relax Plan for 4100 Rs/- (including GST), assuring...

As per our discussion ( 2 weeks back) you are supposed to clear the dues in 2-3 days and I agreed to reactivate the property and get the new tenant by November, in that condition I agreed to let go of my rent for the month of October. But nigher you cleared my dues nor got any tenant, So I would like to get the pending RENT + ELECTRICITY BILL + MAINTENANCE to continue the service.

I took the NoBroker service and paid the money to deal with this type of situation. But after taking the service from NoBroker I lost almost INR 57, 400 ( Two months rent INR 17, 000 X 2 + INR 6000 NoBroker fees + Electricity bill INR 2700 + INR 900 NoBroker service charge + Apartment damage fix INR 13800) .

If a tenant left without paying the rent and dues and owner is suffering because of that then what kind of service you have ?? Why someone will pay you ??

Please clear all my pending dues first so that we can discuss further.
                  NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi There, we regret to learn the inconvenience you have faced with our service. Kindly provide your registered contact details so that someone from our team can connect with you over the phone and discuss this further.

I have made a payment of INR 49, 999 dated 15th Nov 2022 at 7:03 AM from nobroker.in. Today it is already more than 48 hrs and money has not been credited.

When had chat with customer support, they only give copied and pasted answer that "it will be settled in 2 working days" and nothing more.

My details
                    Name: Suman Gurung
                    Number: [protected]
                    Nov 17, 2022
                    Discussed with Customer Support and they re-initiated the transaction. Amount credited to the concerned person.
                    NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm 100% sure there isn't any coordination with the NO BROKER team. I'm not sure what the design manager and sales manager are doing. I'm surprised to see a response and can challenge anyone to the quality and intensity of light. It's not standard, including the false ceiling painting and finishing, which wasn't the one promised.
                      I have to pay for a service and in return face so much exertion and harassment, then what's the point of...
                      I had recently purchased their Basic plan for rs 1499.00 and I feel terrible to say that I am not only disappointed with their services but let down by their services. There were multiple relationship managers assigned over a duration of 90 days and they hardly assisted me regarding the services. half of the time they were on Off. Upon that I should call back and find out about the follow up, I used to feel that I was RM and they were my customers.

The contacts which was forwarded so far is irrelevant and few are outdated also. They in fact forward the junk. We have been repeatedly asking for our refund but they manage to ask apologies and continue with cheating and false promises

RM's Senior manager promised about plan extension, but denied it later.
                      Infact, out of total of 50 contact numbers, I hardly used 12. remaining 38 were useless, no leads. no contacts, no support, no apology, nothing!! that's No Broker for you to summarize
                      NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Akshay, we regret to learn that you had to face trouble with the RMs. Also, we put our best efforts to find a property for you. We'd certainly like to investigate your issue to provide you with a satisfactory resolution. Hence, we'd request you to share your registered contact details so that we can connect with you over the phone & discuss this further.
                      Hi Akshay, we are closing your complaint as we are still waiting for your registered contact number which is required to investigate your issue. Please reach out to us with the same to assist you further.

I have booked household movement for car and household 2 months back

I have been asked to put 10 liter of petrol before at source location, My car was half tank full with approx 20 liter petrol, the delivery person asked me that he have to fill the petrol when I countered him about 10 litre clause then he said ok but when i received the car the petrol tank was nearly empty and I was worried if the car will reach yo the nearest...

Nobroker — Rent & Deposit Payment not received by Owner

I am an owner and had taken a CPMS plan from NoBroker.com. Details =(CPPUN13774 || Owner || Papiya Debnath). Paid 6000/- for the same.

I have faced several issues in last 3 months:

1. Point Of Contact is not available to pick up the call when needed, even after promising they will call I don't get a call in urgent matters.

2. Need to follow up at least 20 times before getting something done which...
                        Opted packers & Movers service in nobroker,

There were 16 no goods in total.
                        - 15 No. Were house hold goods
                        -1 no. Was my motor bike.

Shipment was lifted on 26th oct 2022
                        Payment was done online through nobroker provided link.

The shipment was about to arrive on 5th nov 2022, out of 16 goods only 15 arrived at my door step and the delivery person was asking to pay extra amount in cash other wise they will take back the goods he said.

As said he took the goods away and we are suffering with this service.
                        Tilll date no proper action has been taken on this issue.
                        NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Jyothi, that's definitely not the experience we intend you to have with our Packers and Movers service. We would request you to share your registered contact details so that we can connect with you and get it sorted at the earliest.
                        Hi Akshay, that's definitely not the experience we intend you to have with our Packers and Movers service. We would request you to share your registered contact details so that we can connect with you and take the necessary action asap.

On 19th September, there were five 19000+ transaction happened on my CITI Bank credit card by "NOBROKER RENTPAYMENTS BENGALURU IN"

Amounts are -

Rs. 19709.87
                          Rs. 19684.57
                          Rs. 19685.59
                          Rs. 19613.75
                          Rs. 19664.34

After sensing fraudulent transactions, Immediately I called CITI Bank and blocked the card and raised dispute, where CITI Bank could able to revert back Rs.19664.34...