[Resolved] Nokia India — about misbehaviour of authorized service center and damaged my nokia 5.1 plus mobile phone.

Harshavardhan Sutar on Sep 18, 2019
I was buy nokia 5.1 plus in oct 2018 and after 2 months of buying, the vibrator was not working. so i went to Nokia authorized service center in Auranagabad, Maharashtra. They repair my mob in warranty period and gave me after 1 months. but when i pickup my phone and insert both sim cards into it, they cant showing any network. but when i went next time into service center they saying like that your phone get damaged due to soldering work is happened on motherboard and hence you cant get any network. so you should pay for this.
then my complaint is what is my problem. i show my mob only in authorized service center not in any other stores. still my mob is in warranty period then why i have to pay for this..?? and they said to me that your mob is out of warranty due to some work doing on motherboard.. what can happened like this type of irresponsible work in your reputed Nokia company. please solve this issue as early as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 22, 2019
Problem is resolve so close this issue

[Sep 19, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

OrderID: OD[protected]

NOKIA has sold me 2 mobile phones NOKIA 5.1 PLUS for Rs. 19, 998/-. Within few months, the CHARGING PORTS of both the phones were damaged. When I approached their customer care centre, their response is NO SPARES AVAILABLE. Since one month, this is the response I am getting when ever I called them or visited them. I am really shocked, how can NOKIA can sell their product in India without having the spares in India. Readers / customers of this complaint will realize how difficult it is to wait for more than one month without a mobile phone nowadays. This is totally failure of Nokia in India.
OrderID: OD[protected]

nokia sale phone in india...without spares and staff without brain working in nokia care...no spares...no spares...frequently tell any problem please change the mother board...worst

Nokia India - about misbehaviour of authorized service center and damaged my nokia 5.1 plus mobile phone.