[Resolved] Nokia India — defective handset

Sunita06 on Oct 11, 2017
I purchased nokia 3 handset on 14.08.2017. Imei no [protected] handset remain blackout for the whole day, software was updated by nokia service centre (Ajmer tower) ajmer on 23.09.2017. Yet this handset remain black out twice in these two weeks and restart after some time. This condition of handset put me in trouble, my office work suffers & it gives mental tension. Kindly arrange to replace my handset, so that work can go on in easyway.

defective handset
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2017
none- fraud

[Oct 11, 2017] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sunita06, Oct 12, 2017
As per talk with Mr. Deepak on mobile [protected] for refund Rs9700/- my husband Mr Mukul Kapoor, s A/c No.
[protected] SBI Adarsh Nagar, Ajmer[protected] IFSC SBIN0012901
Updated by Sunita06, Oct 17, 2017
Amount not yet received, I have to complain in consumer care

Comments

My Nokia 3 not downloading support to YouTube and vidmate please solve my problem
I bought a Nokia 6 on 30th of August. Unfortunately on 7th of September, the phone got drenched in water and stopped working. I took it to the authorised Nokia service center in Kolkata and its been over a month they have unable to fix it. Everytime I call them, they somehow try to avoid my calls or say that parts are yet to be available.

Nokia India - defective handset