Nokia India — delaying delivery

S.C. road, Kamrup, India
 Nishir Roy on Aug 16, 2019
My name is nishir ranjan roy, from guwahati assam-781001
My jobshite number :[protected]/190805/005
I buy nokia 6.1 plus 3 month ago, but i got a screen problem a. So i visit at nokia care chandmari, guwahati, assam. On 27th july 2019. They said i will get it 10-15 days. After 15 days i call them this time they said that sorry it will take more 10-15 days. If my phone need 1 month to resolve than nokia care should tell me on that time when i visit at nokia care but they tell me lie they tell me 10 to 15 days. Is they are thinking that every customer is fool?
1st of all my phone is new just 3 month i used it and its became damage. Now they cant give it to me as soon as possible, if they tell me truth when i visit at nokia care than i can manege a alternative phone for 1 month but they just thinking that customer will always fool.
I have facing lots of problem because of your cheep service.

[Aug 16, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nishir Roy, Aug 16, 2019
Guwahati Nokia care just doing lasy work. A mobile part will take maximum to 5 days to arrive from other state to Guwahati. i drop my phon 27 july 2019, if they placed my required parts after 3 days than also its take maximu 1 week to repair it. i think they just delay it according to their laziness, take some action against Nokia Care Guwahati

Nokia India - delaying delivery