[Resolved]  Nokia India — in warranty handset not repaired from 5 months and lying in service centre for parts.

Nokia world biggest fraud company. Buying a nokia handset, nowadays is a biggest mistake of anyone. I buyed the mobile on october and 5 months has passed, as you can see the earlier complain on this respected forum itself on april. I am having issues in charging as we all know the handset has a one year warranty, i visited service centre, they promised to repair it within a week but they didn’t, they told me nokia company is not providing them parts. After 1 month i complained it to nokia customer service. I raise the issue on their toll free number with mr abhijeet verma, a conference call is connected to william mobile clinic (Mizoram, aizawl) in which the dealer clearly told that nokia is not providing them with required parts due to which they are unable to repair my mobile. Since it is nearly 5 month passed, and no resolution is provided to me, by the customer service team. They are now started threatening me to go to consumer court and told me to solve the issue from there. So i like to draw your attention in this regard, that nokia india (Biggest fraud company in india) is doing service fraud and will request everyone in india, not to buy a nokia phone. Because you are not going to get any warranty. Stay away from nokia india. It is not the nokia before 5-7 years. It’s one of the biggest fraud company which come to loot india. Please keep your money safe, and never ever invest in any nokia product. Nokia go to hell you pick pocketed, my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2020
Resolved, thanks

[Aug 27, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet