Nokia India — misbehave dealing from authorised nokia center

I purchased a nokia mobile from xperia mobiles, pathanamthitta, kerala. On 26.03.2019 (Model name - nokia 1 d5) now iam facing a display error in my phone. I reached nokia service center for this complaint on 07.05.2019 morning 10am. They ask me to wait until 3 hours, i agreed and give my phone for service check. After 3 hour i went to service center for my mobile. Now they are saying they will not provide warranty for this mobile. I asked about my warranty period. But they will not corporate with me for this. They are trying to prove some unwanted excuse for this. So kindly requesting to do the needful for this.
misbehave dealing from authorised nokia center

[May 07, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I recently got an email reading that I have won a lottery of rupees 90 lakhs and a laptop from Nokiacallcenter. I am not sure if it is a fraud or not. I hope that you would comply to my taoist and suggest me suitable directions so that I may redeem or discard the offer. Possess help.

Nokia India