[Resolved]  Nokia India — nokia 8

I submitted my device on 3rd october due to display issue, service center deadline was 18th october, till today no update by when i will get my device back, customer care doesn’t has any update, email support team is asking to wait but not ready to give any date, service center also not able to provide any confirmed date.
I tried calling up customer care team but they keep asking me to wait for few days,
Email team rep: rashid keeps sending me same messages again and again, service center team said that they couriered device to bangalore team, no response from banglore team.
Entire nokia support is helpless and useless.

When i submitted device they said parts are not available, i am not able to understand how is it possible, company like nokia doesn’t has parts for their own products.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2019
Hi, my issue got got solved and I got my phone replaced. Thanks to Consumer forum.

[Oct 30, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Smrera3 Oct 30, 2019
Complain no: 1263027,

Updated by Smrera3 Nov 01, 2019
I have not received any calls or messages from Nokia yet. Seems Nokia is not I treated in solving my problem. And Nokia is also not concerned about consumer forum.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet