Nokia India — product/complaint about worst nokia service centre

Worst service ever i faced in nokia service centre. My phone charging port got loose n connect disconnect problem internally and the port got damage due to the overheat of the phone. My phone comes under 5 months warranty.. Then i gone to your nokia service centre. The executive replied me that my phone got liquid damage.. I ask how you judge.. They replied see the port.. I ask for proof how you found liquid in my charging port. Where the detector detect the liquid thet replied i saw the water in my charging port. I replied i dont dip in water.. They replied the probablity of liquid through your sweat... Great...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚they replied a single drop of liquid damage my charging port of my phone.. Very worst service.. I want action against this worst service. Otherwise i will take hard action against your service.. I will complain in consumer forum...

[Jun 02, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nokia India Phone