North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — electricity bill and behaviour of assistant electrical engineer

Muzaffarpur, Muzaffarpur District, Bihar, India
 cs ravi ranjan on Oct 29, 2018
Sir
I gita devi my consumer no is -[protected]. My section is bhagwanpur (Muzaffarpur) and my sub division is ramdayalu. I receive regulalry bill which is more than 6000 rs and it shows ambiguity in my bill. I complaim 2 time with written application and personally met with assistant electrical engineer 5 times but he each and every time not given the full details of my bill and payment and her behaviour is very bad. I am very much dissatisfied with your company behaviour towards custiomer grivances problem.
So i requested you to take suitable action on this matter.

[Oct 29, 2018] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

In front of Res. Paramount mission school Hathsarganj, adalbari ward no 02 hajipur, vaishali, Bihar. Electric pole is tilted at the house entry gate of Mr Triloki nath prasad. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Triloki nath prasad.

I have submitted request for service connection on 24.12.16. while till date it could not installed, my rt no-3558, address- Shiv Kumar Prasad, S/o - Ramswaroop Prasad, P.S- Bhairavasthan District- Madhubani Bihar.
It's kind request to please install energy meter as soon as possible. My contact number is [protected], [protected].

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - electricity bill and behaviour of assistant electrical engineer