North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Customer Care
North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd.

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Customer Care

North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd.

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road

1950

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] related photos (276)

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Complaints & Reviews

Ignorant Abhi on Aug 8, 2020
Sir, Mai Vil-Gonauli, P.O.- Dumara, P.S.- Lauriya West Champaran Bihar ka niwasi hoo. Sir, aaj pichhle ek week se hamare yaha light ka problem hai. Is garmi ke mausam me jab hume light ki jayada jarurt hoti hai tab hi adhikansh rato me light khatm ho jati hai.Mujhe lgta hai ki pure 24 hrs me light achhe se 4 hrs bhi nhi rhta hai.
Aise me hume online classes krne hai. Kuchh dino me hamara exam bhi hone wala hai wo bhi online.Sir, aise me light ki aisi smasya hamare ghatak ho skti hai.
Sir, kripya krke ispe karwai kre.Hum apke abhari rhengi.
Thankyou

[Aug 08, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sanjay Choudhary85 on Aug 6, 2020
    Dear sir i am costomer of nbpdc. My adress village - arghawa ps-basopatti subdivision-jaynagar dist-madhubani 847225. Sir i inform you no electricity in our area date[protected] to till date. J. E badopatti and s. D. O jaynagar not peak any phone and complain no [protected] talking missbehvior and says complain to electricity ministry. So solved this matter

[Aug 06, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mkant8543 on Aug 5, 2020
      Sahab me hayaghat bazar distt darbhanga pin -847301 ka niwasi hu mere yhn lgbhag 6 month se har din light ka samasya rha hai aj bhi hai maine je se complain bhi kia lekin wo bhi baat nh sun rhe hai or voltage bhi rhta hai to 140 volt se jyada nhi
      Manniye agar ap tak meri baat ja rhi ho to light ki samasya ka niwaran kare
      Dhanyawaad

[Aug 05, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — Voltage problem

Rabindra Kumar Thakur on Aug 3, 2020
        I am your old consumer having id[protected] and a resident of moh. Neempokhar kadirabaad, darbhanga under your nbpdcl, darbhanga...
        Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Rabindra Kumar Thakur on Aug 3, 2020
        In our mohalla neempokhar very low voltage of power supplied. It shows the least of 80v and never be above 150v. We the residents of this area are fad of the grim situation. We are unable to run the electric appliances

[Aug 03, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Shyam Babu Sah on Aug 2, 2020
          May nay 3month after miter new connections ka applay kaiya tha abhay tak miter nahi aaya hai

[Aug 02, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cinema

Anyone unknown on Aug 2, 2020
            Pole code - 327/[protected]
            Address - shastri nagar gulabbagh purnea bihar - 854326

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Ramakant Ray on Jul 31, 2020
              पोल से मीटर तक केबल बदलने के शिकायत पुराना केबल होने के कारण बिजली के तार शॉर्टसर्किट होता है कभी दुर्घटना हो शक्ति है

Cable change

[Jul 31, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — Getting higher bills than usual and unable to launch a complaint.

NityanJha on Jul 31, 2020
                Sir, i am getting much higher bills than usual.
                In my locality, people with more consumption than me are getting lower...
                Complaint category Other

1adityasr on Jul 29, 2020
                I live in a village bishanpur taraura, mahua, vaishali. Everyday at night power cuts for so many hours. We people feel lot of trouble. Power also cuts in day time but we somehow manage. But at night we couldn't take appropriate rest. It is happening almost everyday. You know that in this hot weather it is impossible to sleep without electricity.
                So if you help us from this problem it would be good for us.
                Thankyou,
                A citizen of my village, bishanpur taraura, mahua, vaishali, bihar 844122

[Jul 29, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sksingh313 on Jul 25, 2020
                  My name is sushila devi wife of khagender singh, village - sonbarsha shah, muzafferpur bihar, mobile no. [protected], total consumption of my meter - up to date 53 kwh, but my biling is wrong meter reading and extra bill month by month, please correct this bill my consumer no.[protected]

Extra electricity bill

[Jul 26, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — Name correction & phone no changed

Ramakant Ray on Jul 25, 2020
                    My customer n0 [protected] my name is rama kant ray s/o late shree inder dev ray address village ramgama biku panchayat kalyan...
                    Complaint category Employees

Piyushrajrishav on Jul 22, 2020
                    Bill is too high

Electricity bill too high

[Jul 22, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

TriptiNr on Jul 22, 2020
                      Please provide uptodate/current electric bill against ca no.[protected] though i have paid the same and relief from interest. My current meter reading on 21.07.2020 is "7165"

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

dkg0851 on Jul 21, 2020
                        Sir, a utility pole and wire touches my house wall boundary . it dangerous for us and electric spark also so kindly help the promblem ..

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — higher electricity bill issue

Anup8111 on Jul 19, 2020
                          I regularly submitted my electricity bill on time from last one year i submitted bill on average billing because no one came...
                          Complaint category Other

Chaitanya Prasad on Jul 18, 2020
                          Sir, i converted my elctricity connection from ds1 to nds1 after clearing all due amount of previous ds1 connection and also buy new meter along with new nds1 connection, thereafter i use to pay my bill regularly whenever i notified by my phone pay app, in last to last i got a bill of rs.1608 only but suddenly in last month i got a huge surge in bill which of rs.22000, when i ask about this sudden surge in bill to reading man, he said that your meter number was wrong earlier.
                          So, please look into this matter as early as possible

[Jul 18, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lav Ravi on Jul 17, 2020
                            Sir mujhe bpl Ka connection Mila h or 2 month meter lagaye huye h .Mera bijli bill kafi jayada badha Diya gya h .Mera bijli bill 2 month Ka 3087 ho gya hai.sir consumer name- Ram lochan ram or Mera consumer no[protected] meter no- 2429188.sir please mujhe iska jldi solution kare . please sir

[Jul 17, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — Wrong electricity bill calculated

SHIV6297 on Jul 17, 2020
                              I have checked my monthly electricity bill since September 2019 and I found the following details.

JUL/20 671(OK,...
                              Complaint category Unauthorized charges

bum diggi diggi bum bum on Jul 13, 2020
                              During recent bill generation by ur representative it has been informed to me that display unit of electric meter is not working and average bill has been generated. I have approached with an application in this regard to my local electric office but no complaint has been registered. Being a good consumer i am requesting for a early rectification

Ca no.[protected]
                              Mtr no. Bseb206469

[Jul 13, 2020] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                                Speed issues
                                (14 minutes ago)
                                Flipkart
                                Order pending amount deducted from bank account