North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — high consumption

Benipatti, Madhubani District, Bihar, India
 seth12 on Dec 20, 2018
Dear sir

Since last 1 year i am receiving very high electricity bill from noth bihar power distribution co. Ltd. Actually we are not using ac but still the electric bills are coming above 600/month which is very much high than what it should be.
I have a doubt in my mind that either electric meter is not working properly or we are unable to check what exactly happening. I have already complain, my complain no is[protected] but without any visit my complain has been resolved, after that i have already paid meter testing amount of rs. 348/- dt.04/12/2018 but till date my problem is same. So now i am very dis pointed this type of poor service.

So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible

Uttam kumar mandal
Mobile no-[protected]
Customer id.
Consumer no. : [protected]

[Dec 20, 2018] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had given an application to change my meter which is out of order since 5 months, consumer no.[protected] to junior engineer nbpdcl araria office but till date it has not been changed till date and I am not provided bill since 2 months. Kindly arrange to do the needfull.

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001