North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — mete defective problem and wrong bills

Patna , North Bihar Power Distribution Company , Bailey road ., Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 SPIDER DANGEROUS on Mar 17, 2019
Sir, i beg you to complaint about the meter defective problems and also the wrong bills of three months jan, feb and march 2019, which is increasing day by day. My monthly bill should come around rs 600 but they have generated the wrong bills of three months. Written complaint was also given to the concern electricity office about the meter defective problem and wrong bills but the problem of not solved and not given any response till now. So i request you to please solve my meter defective problems and improvement of my previous wrong bills, so that we can pay the genuine bills on time. My consumer i'd[protected]. Address - sitamarhi, bihar. Consumer mob no - [protected], [protected]. Complaint about - meter defective problems and wrong charges of three months. Complaint against - bathnaha electricity office, sitamarhi, bihar (Nbpdcl).

mete defective problem and wrong bills

[Mar 18, 2019] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by SPIDER DANGEROUS, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Sir / Madam, Company has not solved the problem and wants to ignore the problem.
Updated by SPIDER DANGEROUS, Apr 30, 2019
Problem not solved till now .Concerned electricity Office has ignored the problem. I have also paid the fees of meter testing whose Receipt No is -945266. My wrong bill is increasing day by day . S.D.O of Electricity office and staff are involved in the Electricity corruption .
Updated by SPIDER DANGEROUS, Apr 30, 2019
We rarely lives in village but then also bill is generated at large amount . In the month of April 2019 we are not in the house and everything was switched off but then also they have generated the amount of around Rs 1000 rupess . They are doing the electricity corruption with us as well as government too .

Comments

Sir want know.is electric bill take advance from NBPDCL? . Beques recently I paid my bill .and than send bill again from NBPDCL.plz I waiting your answer.thank you..
Meter is not Reding
Bijli meiter 2 month se kam nhi
Kar RHA he

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - mete defective problem and wrong bills