Nykaa.com Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Nykaa.com

Having problems with Nykaa.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nykaa.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nykaa.com Website

Sunday Closed

Nykaa.com Company Representatives

Nykaa.com Phone Numbers

Nykaa.com Overview

Latest complaint Non delivery of my order has been filed on 18/01/2023. Latest Resolved Didnt receive complete product was resolved Dec 3, 2022. Nykaa.com ranks as the #1 most complained about among Cosmetics.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nykaa.com. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Nykaa.com reviews & complaints(1056)

Nykaa.com — Non delivery of my order

AWB Number [protected]
I placed my order on 10th of Jan and i havnt recieved my product yet, nykaa says your delivery guy couldn't find the location, he attempted delivering 3 times and now it is showing OFD lick is applied, May i know if i will recieve my order or not?!...

Nykaa.com — First order first Wrong product delivery and not return product

Sir i ordered a campus actiwear LT shoe from nykaa for the first time order number NYK[protected] price rs 1399 delivered on 06/01/23 but product was wrong i made return request thrice thrice My return request has been canceled 4 times NYKAA CUSTOMER SUPPORT I CALL 5 TIMES A DAY FOR RETURN BUT NYKAA WALLA IS SO COOL THAT I HAVE NOT MADE ANY RETURN, THUS NYKAA MADE HUGE Fraud WITH ME WHICH I COMPLAINED TO NATIONAL CONSUMER GRIEVANCE...

Nykaa.com — Wrong product delivery and not return product