Nykaa.com Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Nykaa.com

Having problems with Nykaa.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nykaa.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nykaa.com Website

Sunday Closed

Nykaa.com Company Representatives

Nykaa.com Phone Numbers

Nykaa.com Overview

Latest complaint Fraud calls has been filed on 01/10/2022. Latest Resolved Refund initiated but not received my money was resolved Sep 6, 2022. Nykaa.com ranks as the #1 most complained about among Cosmetics.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nykaa.com. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Nykaa.com reviews & complaints(1011)

Nykaa.com — Fraud calls

Today, i.e. October 1st, 22, I received calls saying that they are calling from Sales and Promotions Division of Nykka.com and that based on previous online shopping on the platform my number is one of five selected winners in a lucky draw/event run internally by Nykka.com. They told me that I can choose from any of the five items (heavily priced) and that will be delivered at my address.

Getting spam...

Nykaa.com — Personal Care Product

I had placed an order with Nykaa on the 11th of September. It was a prepaid order. I didn't like the product and i immediately asked them for a return and refund of my money to my UPI ID. They picked up the given product from my place on the 18th of September and have falsely put on their website that refund has been initiated from their side. Whereas the truth is nothing has been done from their side! They are an absolute bunch of frauds!...

Nykaa.com — Wrong behaviour from delivery person

Location Rajkot-Gujarat.

Delivery person is Jaydeep Vaghela - [protected].

All at my house are working. So inspite to telling availability he keeps on coming at wrong time. And talking on call very rudely as if we are at fault while not being at home. He keeps on saying that I get 10rs per parcel. Utterly unprofessional person. Have also had word with his senior...