Nykaa.com
FSN Ecommerce Ventures Pvt. Ltd.

Nykaa.com Customer Care

Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Nykaa.com Complaints & Reviews

NYK[protected]
I order idee irus goggles, after seeing Kartik aryan post on instagram .But I received product like Babu Bhaiyya ka Chasmaa from Hera pheri movie.
Bhot ganda experience yaar .I wanted to surprise someone after gifting this but after opening the parcel, I got Shocked surprise...I dont know what's happening with some reputated online shopping sites . now a days its became worst ...
Its better to shop by physically # Face to face in market.

I dont know I will receive my money or not but very very very bad experience from nykaa.
Please look into it.
    I habe purchased 5 underwear and only received 1 piece. The photo on the product shows 5 pieces. It is totally scam. I want...
    I’m keep getting this message.
    Dear XYZ, our courier partner informs that your Nykaa order NYK[protected] with...
    I placed an order on Nykaa for the product on 04 Oct 2021during navaratri sale, and prepaid the order.
    Even after 10...

Claims to be authentic. I always received original products but was duped once. I thought it was the fault with the product and left it at that. Recently, my cousin ordered an expensive eyeshadow palette and it is 100% fake. She is returning it. Previously, they did not have return option which is why I couldn't return my fake product which I never used.

I'm prepaid shopping from Nykaa on October 2nd.Your delivery partner ECOM EXPRESS didn't call me. They're not going to be tracked. Delivery last day 2 days alrdy passed.
      I have been constantly calling nykaa support team but no response received. I asked for a refund money & canceling it they said it would not happen. Order ID NYK[protected]. Please help me.
      Thank you.

A white green fungus started growing on my Nykaa Sundown Stunner eye shadow palette.
        I bought it in January and now we are getting fungus free with nykaa products, interestingly it's expiry date is July 2023.
        Please provide a solution to this. I would be glad if you take actions asap.
        Surely I am going to give negative reviews to everyone because this has happened with a lot of people and that's pathetic.
        Moreover, When i am uploading picture of "Nykaa fungus" it shows file should be within 32 MB while my image is only of 4 MB. I will try to post again, till then please contact me if you need proof and pictures.
          I had purchase 2 dresses from Nyka, 1 was returned due to size. The company claims they have already refunded on the 20 days...
          In December 2020 I ordered 2 eye palettes -Eyes on me 10-in-1 eyeshadow palette (Sundowner Stunner).I used...
          Order id - NYK[protected]
          I placed an order on 15aug from nykaa app... It was a prepaid order... On 16aug it...

Inspite of giving commitments for refund of order NYK[protected] still no refund given after 15 days
          Nykka fools peopel

I placed an order of two products from nykaa but I recieved one product and the other one was just an empty packet

My name is Geetanjali Jain
              Order no.-NYK[protected]

I just placed an order for a dress costing Rs. 12, 500. By mistake I put the size as XS whereas it should be Medium, Kindly change the size to medium. Also it is showing the delivery date as September 15. Had I known it will be delivered on Sep 15 I would not have placed the order. Please arrange to ship it by September 4 as I am flying out of the county on September 5.

Kindly look into it urgently

Today I received a call from Nykka regarding I have won the lucky winner of Nyka. For Apple iPhone.
                  For getting this offer I have to purchase for Rs.5000 from Nykaa application and there will be also 50% cashback. Is this real ??
                    Never has any e-commerce company been so cheap so as to first deliver a broken product, be absolutely unapologetic about it,...

I was about to receive my order today but the delivery boy refuse to deliver it to me he asked me to get my order from the main road but i mentioned my order detail properly still rudely talked with me and misbehaved with me . I explained him my address properly but he returned n didn't responded my call kindly do something about it .
                      Nykaa cancelled my products which I ordered from their website with MY MONEY. It's been more than a week and got to know today...

Placed an order on August 13th, 2021 I was supposed to receive all my orders on August 17th, 2021. The status of my order said, "out for delivery" but no one contacted me and around 9pm I received a text message saying "we couldn't deliver your products." But no one tried to contact me in the first place when I called the courier service they ask for pin then they ask for registred phone number but after I entered the registered phone number they say it's not registered and then it automatically hangs up.
                      Placed an order on I was supposed to receive all my orders on

I got a coupon code worth ₹850/- after participating in a campaign by Nykaa.com
                        Campaign name: #NykaaPreBuzz
                        They asked me to post a video on my social media for a coupon code worth ₹850/- to which I agreed. Was provided with a coupon code. I used it to place an order but Nykaa team cancelled it without my notice. And now won’t allow me to use the coupon code again.
                        I did a campaign to which I deserve the payout. They simply cancelled it without any notification or information.