Nykaa.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to Nykaa.com

Having problems with Nykaa.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nykaa.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nykaa.com

Nykaa.com Website

Nykaa.com Head Office Address

104 Vasan Udyog Bhavan, Sun Mills Compound, Lower Parel

Nykaa.com Phone Numbers

Nykaa.com reviews & complaints(1058)

They advertised free product. And the free product never came. I have on the receipt. And when we called customer care they are not giving product and saying take 300₹ coupon. This is not correct. I want my free product as described and is on the receipt. They are deceiving people to buy products and then not giving the free product. Daylight robbery by Nykaa

Order ID: NYK[protected].
    Email : [protected]@gmail.com
    Mob No : [protected]

I am writing to bring to your attention a problem I recently had with my order from Nykaa.com. On 21th Jan, I placed an order (order number: NYK[protected] for Eau De Parfum For Men and I received it on 24th Jan. Unfortunately, upon receiving the package, I found that it was empty, It...

AWB Number [protected]
    I placed my order on 10th of Jan and i havnt recieved my product yet, nykaa says your delivery guy couldn't find the location, he attempted delivering 3 times and now it is showing OFD lick is applied, May i know if i will recieve my order or not?!

Sir i ordered a campus actiwear LT shoe from nykaa for the first time order number NYK[protected] price rs 1399 delivered on 06/01/23 but product was wrong i made return request thrice thrice My return request has been canceled 4 times NYKAA CUSTOMER SUPPORT I CALL 5 TIMES A DAY FOR RETURN BUT NYKAA WALLA IS SO COOL THAT I HAVE NOT MADE ANY RETURN, THUS NYKAA MADE HUGE Fraud WITH ME WHICH I COMPLAINED TO NATIONAL CONSUMER GRIEVANCE WHOSE COMPLAINT NUMBER 4177421 Yes, NYKAA is very FRAUD and CHEATER ONLINE SHOPPING IS, wrong product delever first time first orderAMIT KUMAR

Sir i ordered a campus actiwear LT shoe from nykaa for the first time order number NYK[protected] price rs 1399 delivered on 06/01/23 but product was wrong i made return request thrice thrice My return request has been canceled 4 times NYKAA CUSTOMER SUPPORT I CALL 5 TIMES A DAY FOR RETURN BUT NYKAA WALLA IS SO COOL THAT I HAVE NOT MADE ANY RETURN, THUS NYKAA MADE HUGE Fraud WITH ME WHICH I COMPLAINED TO NATIONAL CONSUMER GRIEVANCE WHOSE COMPLAINT NUMBER 4177421 Yes, NYKAA is very FRAUD and CHEATER ONLINE SHOPPING IS, AMIT KUMAR
        Hii, amit
        Have these people returned your money?

Order id -NYK[protected] marked as delivered but no product was delivered to me. I am following up with Nykaa's customer care team who provided a peace of paper with some scribble and mentioned that it is a proof of delivery.
          It is scam of taking people's money. please stay away from them.

I placed an order on Nykaa.com. It consisted of only 1 item. When I received the package there was no item in it. Only packing was there.

I have sent a complaint on your website. But I have not gotten a response yet.Please look into this issue immediately.
            Hii, liya antony

Order no. NYK[protected]
              I am super disappointed in the Nykaa service. I have been using Nykaa for ages but the last time I ordered I found one item missing and I complained about it unfortunately the team did not investigated it properly and rejected the complaint. what about the money that was debited without delivering the product?
              how could I go on with nykaa?
              Hii, Shaeeb

Have these people returned your money?

I placed a Nat habit Pumice foot stone Scrubber on 11 dec 2022 order I'd NYK[protected] the product was delivered to me on 17th dec but it was not the product I order it was something else i tried contacting nykaa but they said we can't provide any resolution for it . This is a simple case of fraud cheating with the customer and got delivering for what he paid .

My return request was not approved saying the product was not sealed. I sent video proof of product being sealed. I do not want the product because of not that i have not received it. It was not as expected as shown as described- so I requested for a return.

I was also willing to wait for the refund after the team investigate the return product and the product reaches the warehouse safely, after all the investigations and the...
                  +1 videos
                  My return request was not approved for the product I received but was not as expected reason given- product not sealed.
                  Video proof sent as product being sealed and now i get no resolution and email stating that because i had many issues past months, this time there won’t be any resolution given to me?? I had no issues past few years. These issues arose past few months. Anything i order is either missing or not the right product....
                  +1 videos

I had placed an order for a fur leggings and paid for the same but my order is not placed and is not reflecting in the order section. I waited for more than 15min for it to reflect still nothing and no help from nykaa executives either!! Extremely pathetic service! I want a refund!!

ID #NYK[protected] order the product on 12 december and recive on 18 december but it different what shown in picture . now not accepting return request nykaa given me wrong product now how can you reject it .Now onwards not going to buy any product from nykaa. very disappointing

I had ordered products worth rupees 5685. Order id is NYK[protected]. Part of the order was delivered to me and 2nd part
                      Worth rupees 2054 was never sent. I was told that my address is wrong but the other half of the shipment came to my address only. I was told by Nykaa.com customer helpline to wait for 5-10days for defund. But it has been a month. I was told I will get a refund only after the items reach the warehouse but it is lost so I will never get a refund. The customer care people are impolite and are saying that we won’t be getting a refund if it is lost in transit. Is it my mistake that the items are lost.

Very bad experience with nykaa
                        We were shocked to find that all product delivered were not what we have originally ordered. different color received. already photo attached. we signed the delivery note prior to inspecting the goods, but as you can se, the goods delivered are different from what was stated in the invoice. please once again re-investigated the ordered. i want my refund.

ORDER IDNYK[protected]

They took the product despite of telling that we have not received otp for the same and delivery agent called Nyka support and said yes it the same product.

I have received a letter saying that I won a prize of 11 L and I should sms the code to a given number. When I called them they told to text the code also not to call the nykaa directly. I am sure it’s a fake letter. Please take action about it .

I have placed an order on nykaa.com on 21st Nov and it was prepaid.But its been 25 days neither i have recieved the product nor they cancelled and refunded.Its been 15 days i am constantly reaching them and they are not sharing any proper update

Iam a regular customer of nykaa
                                My order was scheduled for delivery on 1 dec 2022 it is 6 dec now i have not received my order nor any attempts have been made for the delivery i have rescheduled it again .This behaviour is not at all acceptable. Nykaa u guyz really don't wanna screw up with your regular customers .kindly look into this matter asap and make the delivery

I ordered a foundation of the brand The body shop and received the delivery fee days Back.

Even though the expiry date on the bottle shows November 2024, the product looked completely spoilt. It is either a fake or used product or was not stored properly.

On raising a request to return they first sent an email stating the information I provided was incomplete. I shared details again and even images where its...