Oakbells Private Limited — he taken my money last 4 months he's lying fake software company

Fake software componi taken my money and they did not rebacking my money and my project also . tehy said we will reback money if we did not do u r project and now they did not lifting my calls and he said i ll give you money 2marow and day after tmtow last 3 months he said like this onlly
Oakbells Private Limited they cheated lot of coustmers same like this
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Every one of them are such liers they take your money and after that they treat you like
nothing please don't give them project they took my money and after 4 months they'll give you some ### project.
Oakbells Private Limited — jaipur, (Sachin khandelwal)
Worst experience with this company and they take money away and not gave any response after that, @Sachin is big cheater and unprofessional guy who take me out from freelancer to direct contact and then 40% money taken for start working on my project but after that no response. Totally fake and fraud company. You can read review on google as well, many of their clients are written their feedback and reviews.
Hi, this is such a fraud company and all people are frauds Sachin he manages to get project from freelancer to direct saying I already quoted less I can't pay freelancers commission he also uses freelancers platform and cheats them too.
He manages to take amount from you till you pay full amount they'll be giving some reason after which they doesn't even care and blames clients with all false reasons.
Fraud company like these have to be closed
Making profit from others loss they at last give you some ### product, we again get it to other developers. They don't even care for clients. Please don't give any projects to them believing in his words. All comments in google is from them itself All are FAKE.
Please don't consult for your own good. Because at last they give some ### project with delayed time by that you'll lose opportunities.
Hi even I suffered with this oakbell software company

I contacted thorough freelancer.com

I lost my rs75000 upfront money for my project

And I am filing legal complaints against this company in this month

If anyone wants to join make complaints against this company can mail to [protected]@gmail.com
Dinesh Raman's reply, Oct 4, 2020