Oasis Resource Management Customer Care Contacts

3.6
Last updated Sep 1, 2022

File a complaint to Oasis Resource Management

Having problems with Oasis Resource Management?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Oasis Resource Management customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Oasis Resource Management

Oasis Resource Management Websites

Oasis Resource Management Head Office Address

Suite No. 203-205, Level 2, Nirmal Tower, New Barakhamba Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Connaught Place
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Oasis Resource Management Social Media

Oasis Resource Management Company Representatives

Oasis Resource Management Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Oasis Resource Management Overview

Latest complaint Delayed in service and deduction of 60% has been filed on 01/09/2022. Latest Resolved Process oriented questions was resolved Dec 21, 2021. Oasis Resource Management ranks as the #25 most complained about among Job & Career.

Additional Oasis Resource Management contact information

New Delhi - Nehru Place Suite No. 1601 Level 16, Chiranjiv Tower, Opp. to Nehru Place Metro Station, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 +91 11 2628 6100 +91 11 2629 6100 +91 97 1642 2003 +91 97 1643 3005 +91 97 1654 5443 +91 97 1644 3694 +91 97 1665 4309 +91 97 1651 4557 Karnataka - Bangalore Suite No. 215, Richmond Tower, Level 2, 12 Richmond Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560025 +91 81 4700 6912 +91 81 4700 6913 +91 81 4700 6914 +91 81 4700 6918 +91 81 4700 6915 Maharashtra - Mumbai Suite No. 315, D Wing, Crystal Plaza, New Link Road, Opp. to Infinity Mall, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058 +91 22 4012 2029 +91 22 4012 2047 +91 22 4012 2033 +91 97 6902 6648 +91 97 6902 6681 Maharashtra - Pune Suite No. 433, 4th Floor, Sohrab Hall, 21 Sasoon Road, Opp. to Jehangir Hospital, Behind Pune Railway Station 411001 +91 20 4126 2600 +91 90 2857 7881 +91 90 2857 7882
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Oasis Resource Management. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Oasis Resource Management reviews & complaints(97)

This oasis resource management has charged me with 60k of money and documents to gete migrated to Canada.

Now they are not doing there job, and just killing my time
They are just refunding me 40% of my money and keeping rest of it
Though i have provided everything on time, i was available for everything still they are not responding on time and killing my time.

They could keep genuine amount but...
Hi Team,

Its been more than 2 years I have paid to the organization for the Job basis but till date never ever got the update from the organization and but later on found its very very bad in providing the proper result. Now i am requesting for the refund of my money but team is just denying to pay my money back.

Kindly inform the team to go ahead and pay my money back.

Mohan...
Verified Company
Verified Company
Oasis Resource Management Customer Care
Service available

Oasis Resource Management Pvt Ltd — Process oriented questions

Hello Oasis Team,
I writing here how I am disappointed with OASIS. I'm registered myself with oasis 05/11/2020 for singapore job. Firstly, OASIS team validated my eligibility and opening with help of my CV, after that I received eligibility that I have PASS. Continuously they asked some documents for process my application. I have submitted my all of the documents. After received all documents OASIS has to arrange the interview from...