Ola Money — unauthorized access of ola money account by ola driver and no proper response from ola

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 vara g on May 8, 2019
Hello team,

I would require your help on getting resolved my ola post paid unauthorized access by ola driver.

My ola account (91*67) is get unauthorized accessed by ola driver (Driver mobile number 87*85) on 17th april 2019 09:29 am and received message from ola saying “your accounts was logged into from a new device” also got email your email account has been changed for the account (74*81). I never had mobile number with 74*.

I have immediately reset my ola account and also raised to customer care with ticket number[protected] and also called to ola customer care. Associate said we have already reset the account. Post reset my account i have not used ola postpaid from april 27th but also i am not able to add my account details.

I also keep on following up with ola team on for the confirmation on emails, however no response from the ola. Request numbers[protected],[protected],[protected].

On a sudden, i have received call stating that ola postpaid bill 5000/- rs is due and harassing me to pay the bill by calling every hour.

Could you please help me in this issue resolved?

Prasad

[May 10, 2019] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 (Corporate Office)
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034
    Ola Money - unauthorized access of ola money account by ola driver and no proper response from ola