Ola Money
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Money Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road
Koramangala

+91 80 6735 0900  (Corporate Office)

Good

Ola Money Complaints & Reviews

During my ride, I choosed the online payment option but the auro driver refused to take online payment and hence, I paid the ride using cash but I am not able to book any other ride as my online payment is pending. Please solve this issue

Sep 27, 2021

Invoice for my Ride CRN[protected]

I booked Ola for howrah station but at the time of payment from debit card,...

I booked Ola cab on (26.09.2021) and ride got over and I paid Rs.
    106 by cash to driver. But the actual price was Rs. 80 as it reflected after 10 mins in your app that also pending status. When I called back the driver he said it won't effect in your next ride as that extra money will not be charged rather than it will get refund. Kindly, Resolve this problem as I am unable to book for next rides.
    Sep 26, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

Cash paid after the completion of ride but still showing as payment pending in the app

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Pramoda, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

Due to app payment issue, I paid my ola driver through Google pay on his number and when I checked again today on 25th September Friday ola is showing me as payment pending for that ride.Please help me on this.

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Kesari, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

I've already paid my last ride bill but on the app it's showing that you amount of 445 is still pending. Due to which I can't...

On Thursday afternoon I paid my ola driver through Google pay on his number and when I checked again today on 25th September Friday ola is showing me to pay the amount again because as per the driver the amount was not paid

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Aman, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

I paid in cash as ola money has less balance but in app it’s still showing pending

Hello team

I paid for the drive on 24th sep, in cash to drive. Rs. 55. But it show pending in online. Pls look into the error and resolve.

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Sumathi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

My ola account ([protected] Mamta Pawar)
                Yesterday I booked an auto while booking it was by default ola money. But...

Due to online payment app issue, I've paid the cash to the driver of around 586 rs for Airport but now in app it's showing payment of 586 is pending. Please resolve

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Ashwin, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

Due to network issue..online payment was not done.. paid in cash ₹121 to the driver after ride.
                  Still app shows...

I paid in cash after ride ends because I unable to pay via online because of network issue. But still it is showing payment is due

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Shreeharsha, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

I don't know exactly what type of payment option I chose when I booked, it was done in rush. Since I always pay in cash I...

Took a ride in Bangalore, unable to pay online so paid cash at the end of the trip. But still the ola app is showing payment as pending
                    Details:
                    22 September 2021 06:52 PM Rs.262
                    Prime SUV•CRN [protected]

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Ratchanya, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

Took a ride in Chennai, unable to pay online so payed in cash at the end of trip.. but still the app is showing payment pending.
                      Details as below.
                      23 sep 2021 01:34 PM₹48
                      Auto•CRN [protected]

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Fathima, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

Dear team,

I tried to pay the balance amount on 24th sept 2021 in your web portal but failed with an error...

The ride was taken on sunday late evening, by an ola auto,
                        ola app didn't allow through paying online, so paid ride amount of Rs. 47/- through google pay to the driver's account.

CRN [protected]

Please dpo the needful as soon as possible...

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Poornima, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

I booked Ola cab on (14.09.2021) and ride got over and I paid Rs.271 by cash to driver. But it's still showing Rs.271 pending status. Kindly, Resolve this problem.

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Sanjana, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

I paid my ride amount by cash and still showing pending ride balance

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Darshani, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.