Ola Money Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Ola Money

Having problems with Ola Money?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ola Money customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ola Money

Ola Money Website

Ola Money Head Office Address

Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road
Koramangala

Ola Money Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Ola Money reviews & complaints(1209)

I had paid 232 amount on google pay. Bt amount showing due balance in ola money. Cell.[protected]...
I registered on ola money and my account from mobile number [protected] having postpaid facility and my account was shown overdue by amount ₹500.00 but the same was not shown in my transaction history as spent, i already clear all my dues so either reverse that amount shown as overdrawn with all charges levied and my account has refund also please initiate that and contact me on mail [protected]@gmail.com and on mobile [protected]. Please...
Dear sir/ Madam,

For the last more than 20 days receiving message demanding payment of Rs.550/-. regarding an invoice for Rs.424/-.

The ride in question was from Prashant Vihar to Krishi Bhavan CRN No. [protected]. In this context I wish to submit that:

1. I never consented for any Ola account (post paid). Request to deactivate if any.

2. All the payments are made in cash to the...
I order Amazon voucher of ₹10, 000 but ola money deducted and converted in EMI but no Amazon voucher received till date, please refund my money.. i have sent multiple mail but no solution till no....
Hello Sir / Madam,

Please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

I had made 3 payments using Ola Money - My number is [protected].

The payments were done against payment of Electricity bill to BEST Mumbai, Customer Number is [protected]please see the attached receipts) for your reference. The Ola money was deducted but is not reflecting against the bills.

Do let me know if you have...
An amount of Rs 5945.36 was debited from the ICICI bank account for Ola postpaid (on 2nd July) but the postpaid account still suggests that I should clear the dues before 4th July in order to avoid a fee of Rs 500.

Have written the same to the customer care( Ola money team) but no one has reverted back.

Please update the status on the app since it creates a lot of stress for a customer who makes timely payments......

Hello Sir

Have travelled thro Ola cab once and made cash payment. Received a message from Ola money to make a payment of INR 450. Have sent mails to [protected]@ ola money highlighting incorrect messages but still no action taken by the company to rectify the fault.

Have received the following message today thro Whatsapp from a mobile number registered in Punjab (though i live outside Punjab).

"Our Executive is on the way and he will reach at your residential address with LEGAL Notice today anytime before 5 PM to avoid this kindly revert

This is the final reminder to you, make the overdue payment, In case of failure to make the said payment leads to further necessary action under IPC 138 and section IPC 420 .

Note:- In case of failure to make the said payment, your all bank account will be freeze using Pancard & Aadhar card number .

Since I'm holding your case, To avoid this kindly make the payment

OLA MONEY POSTPAID"
Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had already done my payment by cash for a ride.But it still updates me that the payment is due.I had ready raised a complaint before but no actions were taken.The ola money says that after few days we will charge you extra 50 rs with actual amount.
    Ticket I'd: 4575368
    CRN no: [protected]
    Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've transferred 1573 rs to my ola wallet but I'm now unable to transfer it to any of my friends nor I can use it for online shopping and unable to pay to merchants and can't even tranfer back my money to my bank
      Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Rashi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly note that the concern team is working on your issue with Ticket ‭#4566967.

I am a regular user of Ola Postpaid + and recently my limit has been increased to Rs. 12000. But I am unable to use the Postpaid plus feature on the Zomato or any other app recently. Previously, I was able to use it but since few days whenever I click Ola Postpaid + as the payment option it says that "You are not eligible for Ola Postpaid +".
        In ola app, I am not able to see any dues as well
        I had dropped a lot of mails to [protected]@zipcash.in...

I chose Ola Postpaid + EMI to pay for order on Myntra twice. Both transactions failed. Yet my account has been charged (i.e. my Ola Postpaid Balance to use has decreased by the total amounts of these 2 transactions).

Transaction IDs: grf1-j05v-tega & grf1-j0tp-wpxu

The transactions are worth 10k+ total.

I have raised MULTIPLE SUPPORT ENQUIRIES on both transactions + EMAILED. Have received no response AT ALL!!
        Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Rashi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly note that the concern team is working on your issue with Ticket ‭#4550868.

Hi team,
          I am Vikrant Korde ola's customer from past 5-6 years, two months back I took a ola money emi for Myntra purchase of 3279rs but as the cloths were not good I had to return it back to myntra for which Myntra returned 2128rs amount to ola but now ola customer care is not at all helping us. We need your help.in this concern asap as they are saying we are taking legal action against you. And this behaviour is not proper as I...

I am having ola account having registered mobile no. [protected]. I had booked a ride and made the payment directly to driver at the end of trip. After that i didn't use ola app much and after few months i noticed that particular transaction is showing as due and had been debited from my ola postpaid account. Which i had already paid to driver directly. I am not liable to make the payment of this bill i had raised the concern several time but no one is responding. Kindly look into it else i will be constrained to take legal actions.
          Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Amrit, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly note that the concern team has responded to your issue with Ticket ‭#4552108.

I have made the due payment of Rs 409 on 26th of April 2022....
            I’ve been following-up Ola team for more than 25 days; that the dues on my Ola Postpaid is incorrect as I’ve paid the driver directly by cash after the ride. Please do the needful to have corrected or written-off. But I haven't been replied so far by either one of them; and I am getting continuous calls from their Call-Centre/ SMS / WhatsApp threating messages / emails etc asking me to pay something which I've already paid.

email ID's I've written to are;
            Ola Money ;
            Ola Cabs ;
            Suppression Tickets ;

Thanks & Regards,
            Wilfred Joseph (wilfred.[protected]@yahoo.com)
            Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Wilfred, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly note that the concerned team is working on your issue with Ticket ‭#4538783 and you will soon be updated on the same.
            WilJoe's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 17, 2022
            Hi Team,

Thank you for the acknowledgement, but there have been atleast 10 tickets raised and closed without any resolution like the following Request/Ticket ID: #4456403, 4456386, 4499220, 4537591, 4528515, 4522965, 4516068, 4513662, 4510036, 4509865, 4502917,

I hope you would have this issue sorted at the earliest, I am 100% sure that there is some technical glitch in your system/App ... though I've paid by cash why is it added to my post-paid account. This needs to be corrected immediately.

Thanks, [email protected]

This is a follow-up to : 4529637

This is to inform you that I have made a payment of 10, 000INR on my OLA money account linked with - [protected] on 21st May, and I have been trying to transfer it back to my Bank account and it asks me to complete the KYC as I did the initial KYC in mobile and for the further KYC process I need to do it on my next OLA ride. The OLA Customer support says that the KYC process is temporarily inactive...
              I have paid for my last ride directly to the driver's number using phonepe. But still getting due payment for last ride....

I have paid ola money due rs 1740/- . but this amount was changed without rining took by myself. on registuring complaint, ola support Mr Santhosh has confirmed me to send my account details and the amount will be returned within 7 to 10 working days. but not yet paid. Now I need my amount immediately with interest charges.
              Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is R sreedhar I have taken ola ride on 260522 from hyd Airport to nizampet village amt paid is Rs 1073 in cash to driver but again showing in my ola postpaid bill as pending Rs 1073 amt crn no [protected] his name was D naresh pls clarify the issue
                Thanks and regards

R sreedhar
                Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Showing on hold transaction on 19/4/22 AND 9/4/22 .
                  I have paid the fare in cash .
                  Please look into the matter. CRN [protected] (19/4/22) &CRN [protected] (9/4/22)
                  I am feeling insulted.
                  Sekhar Chakraborty

11/6/22.
                  Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused with regard to the transaction. We request you to write to us at [protected]@olamoney.com so that we can address the issue and assist you further accordingly.