Ola Money
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Money Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road
Koramangala

+91 80 6735 0900  (Corporate Office)

Good

Ola Money related photos (222)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ola Money Photos

Ola Money Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, my KYC is not updated due to which m not able to pay my bill neither able to use ola service. Not paying the bill my CIBIL will get affect which will degrade mt credit rating. It's very serious issue but not attended properly

Shashwati Singh
Apr 20, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

How many times you people will take to activate the card after payment.
    Apr 15, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Yes but I am facing problem

I'm unable to clear dues (Rs.154) using the clear dues button nor add money to the wallet as both the...

I was happily using Ola Wallet, but then suddenly one day Ola started Ola Post Paid and now I am stuck in that.

I have to repeatedly clear the dues. It is some kind of a fraud going on.

Why cant I simply pay from Ola Wallet and Transfer the money to wallet when I want to. Why this Post Paid service is being forced on me. I dont want it.

Kindly help. My number is [protected]
      Apr 03, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Zundaa, we apologize for the inconvenience caused., kindly write to us at [protected]@olamoney.com your email id or phone number registered with OlaMoney so that we can assist you further.

I have recharged ola account on 4th March 2021.my money debited from bank account but not credited in ola money
        Mar 29, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Kanaka, we apologize for the inconvenience caused., kindly write to us at [protected]@olamoney.com your email id or phone number registered with OlaMoney so that we can assist you further.

On 26th December, 2020 I had taken two Ola rides in Nagpur, the details of which are given below:
          At 10:23 pm ( CRN[protected])...
          After completing a ride, the driver demanded cash over Ola money postpaid claiming that he has not received the payment from...

I took ride in ola on 26th March morning and it was showed the actual bill as 369

i was charged 369 * 3 times on the same day from ola money postpaid
          Mar 28, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Ramlal, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

Yesterday I was charged extra for a ride. After complaining, the extra amount of Rs. 98 was refunded and credited to my ola money wallet but the money is not showing in my wallet. My wallet balance is same as before.
            Mar 25, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Sutrisha, we apologize for the inconvenience caused., kindly write to us at [protected]@olamoney.com your email id or phone number registered with OlaMoney so that we can assist you further.

I added ₹119 to ola money first to pay the driver, then I added ₹200 to pay the whole amount but ₹119 that I added in ola money not showing in ola money wallet
              How will I get it back.
              Pls hlep...
              Total amount in the wallet should be ₹319 but it's showing ₹200...
              what to do next pls help...
              Mar 24, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Shubhamban, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

My wallet had been inactive for some period. I had some money in the wallet. I had been asked by ola to complete KYC to activate...

Driver threatening to drop off in the middle if cash not paid, quoting Ola’s inconsistent payment...Took 2 trips from and to airport and paid cash immediately to the driver.
                But Ola money deducted and sms threatening that it will affect cibil score almost every day. So many emails, and no solution... one call Centre asks me to pay 65% and Ola will pay 35% to solve it to which I said no.
                Feb 28, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Suneera, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

I have paid dues bt not updated in Ola app.
                  Feb 24, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused., kindly write to us at [protected]@olamoney.com your email id or phone number registered with OlaMoney so that we can assist you further.

G pay deducted 2 times still pay now button was showing. Finally paid with phonepe but amount deducted 3 times from bank.
                    Registered email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Ride code:
                    CRN [protected]
                    Feb 10, 2021
                    Feb 10, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to visit http://help.olacabs.com to register your complaint or tap on the ‘support’ option in your OlaCabs app to get a quick resolution.

Dear Ola,

I have booked a ola cab through Ola app from bhayander to Jogeshwari and fare is reflecting 694...
                      I have already paid the ola money post paid due amount thrice but its still showing due.
                      I have paid more than 1500...

Dear all,

Currently wallet has 257 Rs balance and is in deactivated state.
                      Request ola money you to close wallet and credit amount to the source

We wrote mail 3 times but they are asking to show KYC to driver. We are in small city where Ola is not available. How can Ola ask us go to big city and take a ride to show original to driver

Mobile no [protected]

We confirm that there is no refund expected from the OlaCabs or any of the merchants partnered with OlaMoney.

Jan 17, 2021

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Naresh, we apologize for the inconvenience caused., kindly write to us at [protected]@olamoney.com your email id or phone number registered with OlaMoney so that we can assist you further.

I used Ola postpaid without my knowledge and the due is 142rs and I am not able to make the payment.It...
                        My Ola account was hacked more than a year ago, Ola postpaid was used up to the limit of 3k. I reported the incident immediately...