Ola Money Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Ola Money

Having problems with Ola Money?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ola Money customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ola Money

Ola Money Website

Ola Money Head Office Address

Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road
Koramangala

Ola Money Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Ola Money reviews & complaints(1283)

Hi team,

Yesterday 04-Dec-2022, i need to pay my ola postpaid due, when i tried multiple time with my two bank accounts 6 time of each transaction 1858 has been debited and one transaction on each bank account has been reversed so in total of 11, 148 rs i received only 3, 716 rs still 7, 432 is with OLA team only,

now i able to see over due charges also fined for me as this is totally ola team fault still they are creating a problem for me.

I sent a mail on olamoneysupport mail ID but person names ranghanath replied me asking for bank debit screen shots soon i sent them he closed the complaint and still not resolved.

need your immediate action and resolve my issue.

thanks
rajashekhar betha
Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have already paid the total bill of 288.00 INR to the driver payment app id is ([protected]@paytm) and the transaction ID is CRN [protected] . And transaction ID UTR:[protected] of my account.

I called my bank about this and they told me the amount should have been credited to the Omendra Pal's bank account.

But till now I am receiving emails and messages to clear your dues.
    Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello my ola postpaid due is pending since last 30 days, I know i am in default, but its due to medical condition, someone in my family is in his last stage. i just need 1 week more time to repay, but your atleast 20-30 executives are threating me that they will call my reference number and the will harass them. and they say that i am not replying even when i am replying to everyone, i also sent them medical reports. please give me 1 week more please. my registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com.my name is sumit bhalerao
      Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I enabled postpaid to avoid paying extra cash everytime as drivers don't accept online payments and also refuse to give the balance change. This backfired when I booked a ride for me. The fare amount came out to be 500 and that I don't need not pay as it'll be taken care of automatically. The driver demanded that the amount must be paid in cash. They ended up paying 500 because the driver didn't have any "change" on him. The interesting part...

Ola money and postpaid it's time not showing user not registered on ola i didn't get what is the matter.
        Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello Vikas, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to write to us at [protected]@olamoney.com from your registered mail ID so that we can address the issue and assist you further accordingly.

My ride was on 7th August 2022, CRN [protected], I paid in cash ₹886. But again deducted from Ola Post Paid Money after three months on 16th October 2022. I contacted ola customer care through phone and email since 16th October to still date. Nobody solve my issue. But they blocked my Ola Account. So, please revert ₹886 to ola post paid money and unblock my account to pay my outstanding post paid bill amount ₹359/-

I have attached invoice and raid details.
          Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Kannan, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly note that the concerned team is working on your issue with Ticket ‭#4945173.

The ride was on 7th August OLA CRN No: [protected], Amount ₹886, I was paid cash for this ride on same day. But, after 3 months, again deducted ₹886/- from OLA Post Paid Money on 16th October 2022. The bill generated by this November 2022. I have contact OLA customer care through email and phone and described my problem, no solution for that. So, revert this wrongly deducted amount.

Hi Team,

I used Ola Money for a few payments in June 2022, and a statement was generated for Rs 6334.46 with a due date of July 3, 2022.

I cleared the amount on July 3, 2022. But Aditya Birla Finance ltd, the lender of Ola Money, has reported that I am late by 54 days, and my outstanding is Rs 557, and I am still overdue by Rs 557.

This is a gross misrepresentation and has brought my credit score...

Ola Money — Horrible Service

I am a regular OLA Postpaid user for many years now. There has never been a payment default

On 09th Sept, Midnight, I logged in a Safety & Crisis complaint when the driver abandoned me & refused to go further because he refused to start the AC.
              The Call Centre executives were hopeless & were not able to help & they suggested I get down & look for another vehicle
              The Call centre was not even willing to arrange...

Ola Money — Unauthorised postpaid charges levied

I availed ola auto service on aug 28th and paid the fare by cash once the trip completed. After few days I started getting messages from old saying my amount is due for payment. I raised a complaint in ola app saying I already paid the trip amount in cash and why I have to pay the amount again. Even after multiple follow up I am not getting any response from old team where as I am getting multiple reminders for making the payment....

Ola Money — Disagreement for a false allegation, Paid in cash and also deducted in postpaid

Today I received a message for my unpaid to ola Money postpaid, and I wish to clear up everything. I think that there is a slight misunderstanding, I'm using Ola for a long period and I believe that it will resolve quickly.
              It is evident from your records that on 20th August I booked a cab from you and never paid the fare amount. Well. I surely booked the cab and paid the driver in cash.
              At that moment I clicked on postpaid...

Ola Money — Deducted from Ola money and we paid through Paytm also

I booked the Ola cab to IGI terminal I paid the amount of 712 to driver through Paytm wallet. Now I am getting messages that your bill of 712 is due from Ola postpaid....
              Hello Support,

I have tried to pay the ola postpaid due amount before the due date like 2 weeks before through their app Ola money but it is getting failed through UPI . SO i tried with Debit card and netbanking as well still it is getting failed.

I was using S22 plus Samsung phone tried both Wifi (Broadband) and cellular data as well still the payment is getting failed and the due after fee was added to my...

Ola Money — Paid in cash and also deducted in postpaid

Ride CRN[protected]

I enabled postpaid to avoid paying extra cash everytime as drivers don't accept online payments and also refuse to give the balance change. This backfired when I booked a ride for my parents. The fare amount came out to be 283 and I had informed my parents that they need not pay as it'll be taken care of automatically. The driver demanded that the amount must be paid in cash. They ended up paying 300 because...

Ola Money — Direct payment on idfc bank

Sir i made only one mistake i made direct payment to idfc bank by accidentally

Idfc first bank already confirmed me received money

Your concern team is working since two months but no one solved my problem bill adjustment

I made countless calls and mails on ola but no one listened to me and not resolved my concern

My Concern should have been resolved within one month but it has...

Ola Money — Ola bill adjustment related

I paid on 12th July with direct idfc bank loan number but it has been two months my bill was not adjusted in Ola Money

Ola Money customer has been saying since two months we are working but my concern not resolved

Please resolved this issue...

Ola Money — Ola Postpaid bill showing outstanding and harassment by whatsapp message

This is regarding the payment for ride on July 31st 2022. The payment (567 rupees) was made to the driver by cash as he demanded for cash. But I was charged in ola money postpaid also rs.500/-. I tried to raise a complaint through their app support, but the issue is not yet solved still now, Ola postpaid bill is showing still outstanding rs.500/- and ola mony app continuously share link for payment and message for threat me by massage through...

Ola Money — I'm complaining about the recent request to bring back back my wallet balance into my bank account

I've placed a request to bring back my wallet balance into my source account. They told it will took 10 business days to reflect it to your account. They also told you can track the request. When I used to track the request, They're unable to respond to my calls. I want my wallet money into my bank account immediately....

Ola Money — Money has been disappeared from wallet and never resolving

5000 INR amount money has been disappeared from Ola money wallet even though I reach they keep on saying we will resolve but never resolving and customer service always replies please reach us through the registered email address even though I mailed the report via registered address.

They are not responding and holding the money with them ....

Ola Money — Regarding Ola Money Postpaid plus

Earlier i have credit limit of 5500 from ola money but since last 15 days i think they've revoked the limit and in application ola money section they've written that due to lenders policy they have revoked, if any dues are pending please clear it.
              But u have already paid the dues and also last month I haven't use the ola money.

So my question is why credit limit is revoked and also if revoked then please let me enjoy...