Olymp Trade — didn't get my refund an unauthorised deduction from my account

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Vickydasssss on Mar 11, 2019
Hello
I deposited total of 20 dollars and withdrew 18.86 dollars they refunded me 10 dollars but remaining is still pending another thing today on 11 march 2019 olymp trade without any authorisation deducted 10 dollars from my account with out any permission and authorisation i want my money back i have mailed them but still no response on the remaining refund
Olymp trade will i get my money back i am in a financial crisis and now in major trouble because o[censored]nathorised deduction i request olymp trade to please provide me the full amount ie total of 18.86

[Apr 29, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Vickydasssss, hello there!

Thank you for reaching out! Our company has no ability to withdraw money from an account without trader's order. Could you, please, provide us the number of your account, so we can check everything and help you with this issue?

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
My name is zeeshan sheikh .I had withdraw money at 25/04/2019. I dint get money still in my account its been 12 days. So I went to bank and asked to trace arn tracking . Manager is asking me what is arn . I conatcted support no one help me . I had withdraw money to my visa card
Name :zeeshan sheikh
ARN: 74295559116001736723019

Olymp Trade's reply, May 14, 2019
Dear Zeeshan Sheikh,

Unfortunately, in some banks the support service is not able to provide a full range of maintenance. You can contact the bank directly and request information from a more qualified specialist.
Also, you can request a transfer number from us on the 14 day after making a withdrawal. This number is requested by us from the aggregator of international transfers and is obliged to be checked by any bank.

We are very sorry that you have to wait for the processing of funds in your bank, we hope that the withdrawal will come to you soon. We are always in touch and are ready to help you any time. For instant assistance, text us in the support chat on the platform if you have any questions.

Shamil013's reply, Jun 19, 2019
Hey, so what about your money? Have you finally received it? I wonder what was the explanation of Olymp Trade support. They usually solve issues quickly and accurately. Bank transfers are often delayed, that's actually the most troublesome method of withdrawal, so I never use it :)
Money withdrawal is not credit may account . i request to 4 days back . it is not respond olymp trade . i sent massage but your not replay . it is bad service .

Olymp Trade's reply, May 24, 2019
Dear b. dinesh kumar,

the money were send by us to your bank and now it depends on the transfer processing time of your bank. You now need to wait a little bit and request the extract at your bank and send it to us. Cause this is the way we make your bank check the info about your withdrawals.

To check the accurate info about these transactions at your bank you need an ARN Reference number.
ARN Reference number can be requested only after 14 days from the date of withdrawal. As your withdrawals were made on May 18 and 19, you, on June 3, need to take an extract from the bank on all credits to the account from May 18 to June 3, including all the cards you used to withdraw (as you did use different cards). With these extracts, our financial department will ask the aggregator for the ARN Reference for each withdrawal. Using this number your bank will check the transfer status info.

Thank you for your patience! If you have any questions please contact us. We are always in touch and are ready to help.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
As far as I know, it is stated in Olymp Trade's rules that the withdrawal amount cannot be less than $10 (and probably a multiple of 10, I'm not sure but this would be only logical). Of course I don't mean to offend or much less judge you, but making such a small deposit in order to struggle withdrawing it later is not the wisest idea. For example, I made deposits of no less than $100 even with the unfamiliar brokers whom I didn't trust much. For, you know, there could always appear some additional fees that weren't taken into account. That's normal, a couple of dollars won't make a big difference - you either earn or not.
I highly doubt that Olymp Trade deliberately refuses to withdraw your $8, 5. More precisely, I'm sure there is some explanation for this. What did their support reply to you in this respect?

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - didn't get my refund an unauthorised deduction from my account