Olymp Trade

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

+54 11 5917 5747  [Buenos Aires]
+27 21 100 3880  [Cape Town]

Awesome

Olymp Trade related photos (70)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Olymp Trade Photos

Olymp Trade Complaints & Reviews

Last month I opened a trading account with your brokerage company. I was mainly attracted by your web platform. I heard a lot about a different approach to Forex trading here. Trading fixed amount instead of putting at stake the entire depo and the possibility to choose a leverage size for each trade. It allows me to decide how risky each of my trades is going to be. I can’t do this with other brokers. Their trading platforms are quite conservative.
Your web platform has a very intuitive layout. So, I easily learnt how to use it. But I want to ask if this platform has Ichimoku. I don’t see it.
Apr 20, 2021

Hello, dear Kabeer_Gour!

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are glad that trading with a fixed amount instead o[censored]sing the entire deposit and choosing a leverage size for each trade allows you to adjust the level of risk for each trade. To find the Ichimoku Cloud indicator, you need to push the Indicators button at the left bottom corner of the chart. In the appeared list you will see the Trend Indicators section. The Ichimoku Cloud indicator is placed right under the Donchian Channel indicator. Do not hesitate to contact us if any other questions occur. We will be glad to instruct you.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I trade recently and I know the Forex market from videos on YouTube. I was advised this broker and I decided to open an account here .. But I don't understand what's going on. I learned technical analysis and can open orders. But when I wanted to buy USD / CAD at 1.2477, the purchase occurred at 1.2479 .. Why is that? Does the broker pick up my
    Perhaps this is a mistake in METATrader or Olymp Trade takes my profit ??

Hello, Sai_Sankaran!

Thank you for sharing. It is wonderful that you have used YouTube video guides to learn more about the Forex market. When opening a position on the Olymp Trade MT4, the commission fees will be charged to you, namely the Spread, the difference between the purchase (Ask) price and sale (Bid) price, and SWAP, the commission for transferring a position to the following day. Please, share your account ID in the comments so our support team can receive more details regarding the specific order. This way, we can give you more accurate feedback.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Because I have always wanted to do something new and make money online. And I am glad that it was trading and this company that became a new and interesting stage for me, which brought new experiences and money of course. In general, I quickly understood the functionality of the company and quickly started to use it productively. But I still don't understand the point of risk-free trades. I can rarely get it and it takes a lot of work. And at the same time I may or may not use it and there is no exact probability that I will make money. I don't fully understand the point of this...

Hi, dear Zaad_Aggarwal!

We are grateful for your sincere feedback. We are glad that you have understood the functionality quickly and started to use instruments provided on the Olymp Trade platform productively. It is great that trading with us helped you to gain experience and achieve profitable results.

Risk-free trade is a reward that allows making a trade with a certain amount of money without risking any funds. If the forecast is correct the user receives the earned profit. But if it’s wrong, the amount of a risk-free trade is refunded to the trader’s account. Risk-free trades can serve as a reserve fund for exceptional cases or be used as a "step" of the losses compensation system. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. We will be happy to help.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I am a new client of your company. I have been trading on your web platform for more than a week and for this time it seems to me that I have discovered everything there. I tried to trade Forex instruments on different timeframes and experimented with different fixed amounts and multipliers values. I like freedom the platform gives when it comes to regulating risk of my trades. But I don’t see linear regression here? Maybe I have just overlooked it. Is it present here?

Hello, Neerendra_Ganesh.

Thank you for leaving feedback. We are glad that you have everything required to start your trading career with us. It is great that the ability to trade with fixed amounts and set up multiplier values helps you to regulate the risks. You can find the Regression Channel on the Olymp Trade MT4 platform. To apply it, you need to log into your account and push the Insert button at the top tab. Then, select the Channels section and choose the Regression Channel from the dropdown list. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are always there to help.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I have started using Olymp trade and after visiting all the sections I came to know that this is not a regulated trading broker. The figures coming on trading platform of Olymp trade is very much different from actual figures.

As I have lost around 30000 INR, I want my money back from this scam application.

I will file a case also of my problem is not resolved

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you have formed such a negative impression of the platform. Can you please specify, why did you come up with such conclusions? Olymp Trade is a reliable and trustworthy broker, a member of an "A" category of the international Financial Commission. Our activity is regulated by an independent regulator which speaks of the high quality of our services and guarantees prompt resolution of any issues. You can find more information here: https://financialcommission.org/olymp-trade/

All transactions on the platform are made at current market quotations, which are received on the platform directly from the supplier. In case you want to check the rate at a particular time frame, use the "Quotes history" section of the sidebar on our official website. Please, share your account ID number with us so our support team specialists can get in touch with you. We would like to get more details on your case to provide the necessary assistance.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Amount of Rs. 769/ is debited from my account but not credited to olymp trade account
            Apr 17, 2021

Hello, Andyaaish!

Thank you for informing us. Kindly provide us with your account ID number so we can pass the request to our support team. We will investigate the issue thoroughly and put every effort to speed up the resolution process. You can also contact our support using any convenient method: in an online chat at our website, via e-mail: [protected]@olymptrade.com or in direct messages of our Facebook community: www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I have recently updated two factor authentication by google authenticator app and unknowingly i have uninstalled the app and...
              Hello ... I recently registered with OlympTrade. I liked that they give bonuses and I thought that you can make big deals...
              That's for sure.
              I generally don't encounter any significant limitations or difficulties, I've got a good grasp of...

I have recently registered a trading account here. I chose your web platform because I find it very beneficial in many regards. I appreciate the very possibility to trade with fixed amounts and multipliers. It allows me to trade less stressful because by choosing a fixed amount and a multiplier value for each trade I can regulate risk with great extent.
              But I have a problem here. I haven’t discovered Zigzag here. Perhaps, I’ve overlooked it. Is it present here?
              Apr 15, 2021
              Sorry, I’ve just overlooked ZigZag. When I got back to the trading platform and looked for it attentively once again I saw it.
              Apr 12, 2021

Hi, dear Wafiq_Kamdar!

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are glad that you find the Olymp Trade platform beneficial in many regards. It is wonderful that you appreciate the possibility to trade with fixed amounts and set up a multiplier value for each trade. We are happy that it allows you to trade less stressful and regulate risk to a great extent. To apply a Zig Zag indicator, you need to press the indicator button in the left corner of the chart. After that, select a Zig Zag indicator in the appeared list (in the Trend indicators section). If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We will be glad to help.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I am working with olymp trade when I have deposited 500 dollars my account is blocked and asking for verification payment...

I have been trading for five years, and I am especially picky about trading conditions. Like all other traders, I am looking for the most favorable trading conditions.
                I have known about Olymp Trade for over a year. But I decided to trade a couple of days ago. This is a good broker, but as for me, it focuses on newbies.
                In fact, the broker invests in training in a simplified FTT trading platform and constantly uploads free webinars. It's cool, but I would like to see something more "adult."
                For example, I wanted Olymp to raise my leverage. I like to take risks and feel the excitement. This is a kind of feeling of intoxication. I really like it. But I can't really enjoy trading to the fullest when the leverage is so shallow!
                Apr 19, 2021
                Yeah, I understand it. Thank you for your answer, at that moment I was emotional. I was very glad that I came across such a good and reliable broker, but I was upset over a trifle under emotions. You're right. Leverage can either boost your profit or ruin your plans. Have a nice day!
                Apr 09, 2021

Hello, dear Jatin_Ramachandran!

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We strive to provide equally favorable conditions for both, beginners and experienced traders.

To view articles on more complex strategies, you can browse our blog Expert section: https://blog.olymptrade.com/vip-section/ Also, our Status System allows traders to upgrade the account level and receive additional privileges. Such as getting individual training with a personal analyst and achieving access to additional trading strategies for FTT and Forex modes. You can also try out our Olymp Trade MT4 platform, where you can add new indicators, monitor multiple charts at the same time, and use Expert Advisors.

We understand that the emotions of escalating the risks can be overwhelming, but it is essential to keep a cold mind in taking investment decisions. The higher leverage amount magnifies not only the potential profit but also the possible loss. To set up a preferred leverage value, you need to switch to Olymp Trade Forex, push the multiplier button next to a trading amount and select an amount from the suggested options (x50; x100; x200 or x500).

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

This site is fraudulent in nature

Beware Olymptrade is a company that collects your dead account details probably...
                  This company is FULLY FAKE...they will LOOT you dont fall in their trap. I had withdrawn my money and it has been more than...

I decided to trade on the OlympTrade web platform. I want to say that the platform is not finalized. I cannot build indicators and apply technical analysis. Why did I study this so much? .. And orders are opened without the possibility of placing a stop loss. Although as far as I understand, I could not harm my entire deposit. Still, I would like more control and trading opportunities. As it is frivolously done everything. And everywhere there are so many good reviews about OlympTrade. I don't understand ...
                  Apr 15, 2021
                  Thank you very much for your reply. I had to first figure out how everything works .. I did everything the way you wrote .. Everything worked out for me - the indicators work, I was able to build a moving average.) I create stop loss and take profit without problems))
                  Apr 07, 2021

Hello, Rupal Pau.

Thank you for leaving your feedback, your opinion is valuable to us. We are sorry to hear that you have come up with such conclusions about the platform. We put a lot of effort to make the platform convenient and intuitive for our users. Olymp Trade provides access to a large number of available instruments to conduct a thorough market analysis. To add the preferred indicator, you need to press the Indicator sign, it is placed in the left corner of the chart (the middle button). To make the Take Profit and Stop Loss editor visible, you need to enable it in the Settings section (in the left tab of the screen).

If you have any recommendations, feel free to share them with us. We will gladly discuss your suggestions with our team and use them to improve the platform for everyone.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

And I'm glad I chose it, because it's where I could start to study the market really seriously, and the bonus system has also pleased me, because I can always strengthen my capital and make things work out.
                    But there is one thing. Withdrawal of funds is not always super-fast, sometimes there are delays and I get the money not on the same day, but on the next day or even one day later. It doesn't bother me much so far. But I would still like it to happen as soon as possible.
                    Apr 10, 2021
                    Yes, now I understand how it works. I have already spoken to an employee of the company about it. Well I'm glad it's OK anyway.
                    Apr 06, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that the Olymp Trade platform allows you to study the market seriously and build a strong foundation. It is also great that the bonus system helps you to strengthen your capital. We understand that the withdrawal speed is a very important matter to our traders and process over 90% of withdrawal requests in less than 1 business day. However, we inform our traders that it might take up to 5 working days for a withdrawal to be processed.

To speed up the withdrawal process, you can upgrade the account level to Expert, this status gets the top priority on withdrawals. You can also acquire the highest level of “verification” on your account using “3rd party verification” from Google or another service. This way Olymp Trade will be able to transfer funds with fewer time restrictions while they pass the standard verification protocol. If you have any further questions, please, ask. We will be glad to consult you.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Hi, I’m currently new in using olymp trade apps. I’ve recently withdrawn 17 USD from my olymp trade account to my personal bank account. The money have been deducted from my olymp trade account but I haven’t received it in my personal account. I’ve received sms stated that requesting withdrawal and in the apps also shows that the withdrawal is still in process. Is this normal? Should i be worried because before this i can instantly received my withdrawal. Please help me. My ID is 73253841
                      Apr 05, 2021

Hello, Amir Iskandar!

Thank you for letting us know about your concerns. We have contacted our support team and asked to provide you with the latest updates regarding your case. Our support team specialist has called you and shared the latest status of your issue, also an informational email has been sent to your email address.

According to our system, the withdrawal of 17.00 USD has been successfully paid on[protected]. Kindly wait as it is possible that your funds are in the queue of a processing center, an intermediary between the platform and the bank. If after 3-5 working days the amount is not credited, please contact our support team. Our specialists will provide an ARN to you so you can track the status of the payment. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. We are always there to help.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

i made a deposit recently using my prvsly verified payment method and as soon as my money was debited in bank...

I have recently joined your brokerage company. I enjoy trading here. I do this on your web platform. That’s a pleasant discovery for me because previously I haven’t worked with multipliers. The very possibility to choose a leverage size for each trade and an amount to be invested allows me to regulate my risk and respectively plan probable losses much better. So, it brings my money management to a higher level.
                        I have one question. I haven’t found volumes in the list of your indicators. Is it present here? I hope I’m wrong.
                        Apr 9, 2021
                        I thought a bit more about this and took a look at your Metatrader once again. So, I discovered volumes there. I am going to use them on this platform.
                        Apr 03, 2021

Hello, Rupal_Dasgupta!

We are grateful for your kind words. It is wonderful that the Olymp Trade platform was a pleasant discovery for you. We are glad that the possibility to choose a leverage size allows you to regulate your risk and manage your funds more accurately. You can find the list of Volumes in the Olymp Trade MT4. To do so, log in to the Olymp Trade MetaTrader 4 platform, press the Insert button on the top tab and choose Indicators. In the appeared list of available instruments, press Volumes and select a preferred indicator. If any further questions emerge, feel free to reach out.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Deposited via olymp trade, but failed however my bank account was deducted, kindly explain this matter.
                          Mar 28, 2021
                          Why resolved but no explanation im confused
                          Mar 29, 2021

Hello, dear!

Thank you for informing us about this issue and providing screenshots. Can you please specify your account ID number? We will immediately pass your request to our support team. Our specialists will help you to speed up the resolution process. Regarding your comment, you have probably marked this review as resolved by chance, we have no access to this function.

Hello, dear!