Olymp Trade Complaints & Reviews

4.3
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Olymp Trade

Having problems with Olymp Trade?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Olymp Trade customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Olymp Trade

Olymp Trade Website

Olymp Trade Head Office Address

James Street, Kingstown,
First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building,
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Olymp Trade Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Olymp Trade reviews & complaints(1038)

Sir please help me. 28/01/2023 I deposit 1000 rupees using UPI method. I paid amount to [protected]@rbl using UPI App. I returned to payment page but the page show error like this ( this method not available). I can't paste transaction ID. Amount debited from my account . My user id 97701759. Already i raised five times but no one help me
Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello myself poura Sudhakar Rao Rs 2100 is deducted from account through IMPS to cake Island trade olymp trade on 23rd November 2022...it iz not credited into my olymp trade or it is refunded back to my account...plzz refund my money Rs 2100 ASAP plzzz...Till now it iz not resolved my account id 36995251
    Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello, Poura Sudhakar Rao.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have passed your ID account to our financial specialists. They are checking from their end and will contact you shortly with an update.

Please be patient with us.
    Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I Deposited My money but not create my olymp trade account please refund my account please
      Hello, [protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Kindly include your ID account in the comment section. So that we can check your pending and support.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 28, 2023
      I'd : 95930839
      I'd : 95930839
      Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2023
      Hello, [email protected]

Thank you for replying to us. We have passed your ID account on to the financial department. They will contact you shortly.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I am sick and tired of struggling with this platform. I have been trying to get into a trade for a couple of hours now and it's like the entire broker is offline. I mean, the charts have stopped moving and nothing really is happening you know. Does the app often crash like this for hours at a stretch? There was a padlock on the chart as though something was locked. I really don't get it. Maybe those trades are restricted and are only for certain kinds of accounts. I don't know but it is not cool.
        Jan 31, 2023
        I'm so sorry about that. You know, I absolutely forgot it was still the weekend because I had a busy day. Actually, a couple of instruments can be traded here during the weekends too.
        Greetings, Wafiq Sidhu.

Thank you for sharing. Regarding your situation, it is recommended to check the Internet speed. Kindly make sure it is more than 30 Mbps for the platform to perform stably.

If this way is not working, you can always contact our technical support! You can contact us:
        - via e-mail [protected]@olymptrade.com
        - in a live chat at www.olymptrade.com
        - in direct messages of our group www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/
        We will help you! We will be very grateful for the update on your issue.

Hi, dear Wafiq Sidhu.

Thank you for writing back to us. Yes, on the weekend, some assets would not be operating and some would. In that case, you can choose OTC to trade on the weekend.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

24 January 2023
          At 08:53:57am
          Amount 3000rs
          Name Himanshu saini
          My deducted from my bank account but not received in trading account of olymp trade it is showing failed transaction
          It over around 10 hours
          Utrno:[protected]
          Greetings, HimanshuSaini3805.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are writing to you to let you know that we have passed your ID account and your situation on to the financial department. They are checking on the pending and will contact you shortly.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

My olymptrade I'd is 92908341. I have made a upi money transfer through QR on 4 January in which money was deducted from my bank account and I clicked "I have paid" button but Transaction status reflected "failed" at olymp trade and money was not refunded to my bank account. Raised a request to support team for the same to refund the amount deducted from my bank account. From last 20 days, I am following up with the...

Judging by the opinions from the internet Olymp trade is one of the most reliable and transparent broker on the market.
            And I can agree on the reliability part. In the end the broker is regulated. Plus its regulation implies the compensation to the clients incase of insolvency.
            But I definitely can’t agree on transparency. The official website is literally empty! There is no analytics, no asset description. No even FAQ or other necessary information. I don’t think I've ever seen something like this before.
            Jan 27, 2023
            Oh I see. I jumped into conclusions too quickly. I should've properly investigated the website before casting aspersions on the broker without any reasons. My bad. Lesson learned, I will be more patient next time.
            Hello, Kamlesh Sibal.

Thank you for your kind words. Olymp Trade is a certified broker by a regulator – Finacom. We have earn relies on our traders.

Regarding your question, our official website is simple and contains only the necessary information for new traders. However, we have another channel for other trading-related materials, including analytics and asset description. You can find them on our Olymp Trade platform. With just a simple step of registration, you can find plenty of interesting information.

Another place to solve any of your questions is on our educational database. Please access to https://plus.olymptrade.com/en/help. Here is more than an FAQ section, where you can find answers divided by topics.

Hope this clarified your question.
            Hi, dear Kamlesh Sibal.

Thank you for writing back to us. We are glad that you are so eager to learn and discover the Olymp Trade platform. Take your time. There are plenty things to go.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
            Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Until recent days I had no issues with this company. however, back in 2022 I stopped trading for a while because of serious financial difficulties and troubles at primary work. I needed to put trading on the back burner and sort things out completely.
              eventually, all my troubles at work vanished, I successfully handled them, but couple of days ago noticed that my deposit diminished a bit. I mean the sum on the account.
              is there a chance that a broker intentionally robbed me, or I am mistaken? I am waiting for the reply!
              Jan 28, 2023
              I wish I'd be more attentive the next time I will make a decision to stop trading. Inactivity fee! That is something I passed for broker's intentional effort to rob me out. Now I was clarified on this matter and have no claims. I am so sorry that I had to bother broker's representatives and distract them from their duties simply because of my silly thoughtlessness. Poor attention is not a friend of trader, guys, get it straight!
              Hello, Faraz Virk.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Paragraph 3.5 of the Regulation of non-trading operations states: “If the Company Customer has not carried out any operations in the Trading Terminal, which leads to a change in the Balance of the Customer’s Account for 6 months, the Company reserves the right to charge a subscription fee (commission) for providing access to the Trading Terminal.”

You can read the whole regulation from this link: https://olymptrade.com/pages/terms/non-trading-transactions/ . Hope this clarifies your question and resolves your situation.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
              Hello, Faraz Virk.

Thank you for writing back to us and marking it as “Resolved”. We are glad that we have clarified everything for you. You can search on our website for any fee that we are currency carrying. It is pleasing that you wrote for us to ask. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have in mine.

Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have further questions.

Dear olymp scammer

Again it happened what i was fear about. Last time i got my money back after 21 days and it happened again 48 hours has been passed and i have no information about my transaction. your customer support is not giving any information clear.i promise you that i will not use your platform again just refund my money this time..
                Let me tell you about my deposit concern again

I have deposited 2246 rs. In my olymp trade account. I after deposit i clicked on i have paid option and it stucked your customer support told me to waif for 48 hours. I know that nothing will happen.but i wait. and now after 48 hours i have nothing details about my payment. Kindly resolve my issue.

Trader id:[protected]
                Greetings, Nitin41.

It's a pity that you have made this conclusion about the pending. We are writing to you to let you know that we have acknowledged this case.

According to the rules of the international payment system operating within 30 days after the incident, the money can be either returned to your payment source or transferred to your trading account on Olymp Trade.

We wish to speed up this process for you, however, there are international rules for conducting transactions. So we have no choice but to ask you to wait for 30 days. After this period, you can contact us later. It's a pity that it led to your negative emotions.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Mene 900&700 do deposit kare dono successful hue par credit nahi hue care me baat kri to wo bole ke 48 hour wait kro ho jayege technical issue h fir wo bhi kra par ab tk credit nahi hue or na hi refund even mene screen shot se sare details inko share kare par ab tk koi response nahi aa rha h
                  User id[protected]
                  Hi, dear Raj Ranawat007.

Thank you for writing to us. We understand that you have a deposit pending. We would like to solve it for you. To do so, please include your ID account in the comment section. We will check the pending and support you.

Waiting for your reply.
                  Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I am using approx 1 year first time i am facing this issue...
                    deposit amount not comes in my olymp trade account but it has sent to olymp trade by upi qr.
                    in transaction it shows failed...

please help
                    id 83295458
                    Hello, Muquaddar.

Thank you for letting us know about this. We have passed your ID account to our financial specialist. They are working on their end. They will contact you shortly for an update on the case.

Hello olymp scammer

It's the 3rd time i am facing this issue my money is stucked again i have deposited 2246 inr in my account using upi money is successfully transferred from my side now it's showing failed.i want my refund as soon as possible

My trader id is 33241830
                      Hello, Nitin41.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is a pity that you made a conclusion about us. Olymp Trade is a certified broker, who commits to payments for users.

Regarding your case, we have passed your ID account to our financial specialists. They are working on the case and check the latest update. They will contact you shortly for more information on the pending.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

In general, I have a very positive impression about this platform. I like when brokers offer me something new worth exploring. That’s the very example of it. Previously I never traded fixed amounts. Now I’m learning to work with this. I can’t say that it flows absolutely effortlessly for me. I certainly have some difficulties and face obstacles. One of them is expiration. I need to learn to choose the most optimal expiration period for different timeframes.
                        I have a problem with price levels. You know horizontal lines are normally used for this purpose. On this platform I’m struggling to place them at the required places. Do you have a manual for them?
                        Jan 29, 2023
                        Sorry to bother you. I understood how to use them correctly.
                        Hello, Naresh Ranganathan.

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We value that you choose us as your trading platform. Olymp Trade strives to bring good conditions and create a modern trading environment for users. We are glad that you had good impressions of the Olymp Trade platform.

You need to find a suitable trading strategy. It will lead to a comprehensive timeframe. We hope that you can start from there.

Regarding your question on horizontal lines, we are pleased to inform you that you can draw lines on our platform under the indicators list. Please go to the third icon called “Technical Analysis” on the bottom left of the chart. Then Open the instrument list – Drawing. You can find horizontal lines there.

Hope this clarified your question.
                        Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I am very frustrating with olymp trade it's 3rd time I am facing deposit issue with this platform. Last time I got my Monday back after 21 days and these guys just told us to wait for 48 hrs. After then they have to wait more for 3-5 days. Today again I have deposited 2246 rs. In my account transaction is successful from my side and again it got stucked I filing this complaint just after 1 hr. Because I know I have to wait again for 20-24 days for my Money if it's stucked once. Worst experience my trader ID is 33241830 and I have attached payment proof and deposit request no. With this mail. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible your Customer care executive will just said to wait they don't have another answer instead of waiting
                          Greetings, Nitin41.

Thank you for writing to us. We are writing to you to let you know that we have acknowledged your case. We have contacted you. You can keep the conversation in one channel for better communication and following-up.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Money deducted from my bank account but not received in trading account of olymp trade
                            It is showing failed transaction
                            At:6:46 pm
                            One enterprises
                            Utrno:[protected]
                            Request no: [protected]
                            Amount:4900
                            User ID of trading account:96343121
                            Hello, HimanshuSaini3805.

Thank you for writing to us. We have passed your ID account to our financial department. They will track this pending and contact you shortly with an update.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
                            Have you got your refund because i am suffering from same problem
                            HimanshuSaini3805's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 20, 2023
                            Yet not
                            But they will definitely refund

At 06:46 pm
                              Name : Himanshu saini
                              UTR no:[protected]
                              Amount:4900
                              Greetings, HimanshuSaini3805.

We are writing to you to let you know that we are aware of your case. Please keep the communication in one place: https://www.consumercomplaints.in/olymp-trade-b115849 We have passed your ID account to our financial department. They will track this pending and contact you shortly.

At 06:46 pm
                                Name : Himanshu saini
                                UTR no:[protected]
                                Hi, HimanshuSaini3805.

We are writing to you to let you know that we have received your request, and we have passed your ID account to our financial department. They will track this pending and contact you shortly.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I made a deposit on 18 january 2023 at 12:25 pm of 120 dollars, i paid the amount but amount was not credited in my live account. please resolve it quickly i just want my amount to be deposited in my live account. payment was done by upi qr through paytm. [protected]@gmail.com, id[protected]
                                  Jan 20, 2023
                                  IT GOT CREDITED AFTER 2 DAYS AND THANKS TO OLYMPTRADE CUSTOMER CARE FOR SUPPORT
                                  Hello, Sriram 2122003.

Thank you for letting us know about this. We would like to solve the case for you. To do so, please help us to include your ID account in the comment section. With it, we can track the pending and contact you for a more accurate update.

Waiting for your reply.
                                  Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I enrolled in to become a member of this brokerage company with because of the pics and videos my friends in my trading community have been sending me, and their stories of how good the platform looks, how visually appealing the charting engine is and the charts are, the indicators are, the colors are et cetera.

I do not know If have been lied to, but I did not like what I got the moment I was downloading the platform, setting it up and opening the charts. It just does not set up on my computer. I have trying again, redownloaded it and even rebooting my computer. Why cannot I just properly set this up and open this, I have yet to figure out, for the life of me. I thought, if they designed a decently working product, the software should have been able to be installed properly at least. My computer is really good and fast, and I have been using for 5 years and trading on it on other platforms.

Does this platform even exist on computer, or do I need to trade only on the web version?
                                    Jan 21, 2023
                                    My friend, if you have been using the same computer for five years and you have traded on a lot of broker softwares and websites, you have a cookie and cache platform. I had the same issue as well when I thought it was a software issue or a problem from the brokerage side. I asked for help from the Customer Support and they told me it is just a cache problem and I need to clear caches from my computer and caches from the browsers, it is probably just overloaded with bunch of other cache and cookies. Once you do that, you would have no problems setting up the trading ptalform on your computer or trading on the browser version of the platform. Just try it out, you can thank me later.
                                    Hello, Dushkriti_Poddar.

We are sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

Regarding your case, when system errors occur, we recommend clearing your cache and cookies. You should also make sure you are using the latest version of the web browser. If you take these actions but the error still occurs, contact our support team.

In case of the Platform Doesn’t Load, please try opening it in some other browser. We recommend using the latest Google Chrome. The system will not let you log in to the trading platform if your location is blacklisted.

Perhaps, there is an unexpected technical problem. You can contact us:
                                    - via e-mail [protected]@olymptrade.com
                                    - in a live chat at www.olymptrade.com
                                    - in direct messages of our group www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/
                                    We will help you! We will be very grateful for the update on your issue.
                                    Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I have deposited my money into olymp trade account. The amount was successfully debited from my bank account but in olymp trade its showing failed . I want my money refund. Its already 3 hours delay still no response from them
                                      Hello, Rohith Bista.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Please include your ID account in the comment section. We will track the pending for you.