Olymp Trade Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Olymp Trade

Having problems with Olymp Trade?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Olymp Trade customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Olymp Trade

Olymp Trade Website

Olymp Trade Head Office Address

James Street, Kingstown,
First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building,
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Olymp Trade Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Olymp Trade reviews & complaints(573)

At time of withdrawal my account was blocked they told me first verify amount was 22000rs they firstly told me account will get verified in 5 working days after 5 working days they told me to w8 14 more days and its still 10 days
Hello, Anirudhsingh07!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please specify your account ID in the comments. This way we will be able to sort out the situation and provide you with comprehensive support.

Anirudhsingh07's [Complaint's author] reply, 19 hours 42 minutes ago
I can remember the id but i can tell u the mail id which is linked [email protected] please help me

I'm pretty good at market analysis. I am not a gambling man, so I have absolutely no problems with self-discipline. I like the platform. One moment only - I took a bonus and now I have some withdrawal issues. Why is that?
    Hello, Harunshah!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. The profit that you gain from bonuses becomes withdrawable money, however, the bonus amount itself will remain as a bonus and can not be withdrawn. Thus bonuses are your support and help when trading is not going according to plan.

Do not hesitate to contact us if any questions or concerns appear.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
    Hey buddy i can help u with refund from olymp trade can u please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

I had deposited 10000 money in Olymp trading account, 5 days passed, several online chat and e-mail, they told wait for 30 days.is it practically possible ? I take 10000 ruppes from some of my Freinds, neither I am able to trade nor I get back my Money. please do needful as the earliest to return my deposit money.

Rupkumar Maiti...

My name is yashvardhan chouhan i am new on trading i feposit 48 thousand in olymp trade but the trading is very hard i loss some money so i withdraw my money then olymptrade block my account .Olymptrade trade is fraud app
      I want my money back
      id: 89350736
      Email - [protected]@gmail.com
      Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      This is my freind complaint the company doing fraud with me and my freind
      Hello, Bharat panwar24!

Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been blocked during verification. Since we are a financial organization, this procedure is necessary to increase security on the platform and prevent fraudulent actions. It is also included in the list of mandatory requirements from our financial regulator. Because Olymp Trade is a regulated broker https://financialcommission.org/olymp-trade/

As soon as you upload the correct documents, the final decision on your account will be made.

Do not hesitate to contact us if any questions or concerns appear.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I deposit money to account 12 days ago but my money not come in real account so i want strict action and solve my problem immediately
        Greetings, Bharat panwar24!

Thanks for getting in touch. We understand your feelings. It is important to us that our traders are more than satisfied. Therefore, we are would like to resolve your situation immediately.

Please, specify the ID of your account, so we could help you.

Usre id[protected]
        Email- [protected]@gmail.com

Hello, Bharat panwar24!

Thanks for the update. We have already answered you in the review above. We kindly ask you to refrain from creating new reviews and keep the discussion in one place.

If any questions appear, kindly get in touch with us.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Es una plataforma manipulada en minutos, 0 % recomendada, tu abres posiciones de 1 a 5 y no solo en 1 oportunidad en muchas oportunidades vas a perder en el ultimo segundo por 0.00001 de diferencia y adivinen que?, eso no lo hizo el mercado real, la excusa es siempre el proveedor de liquidez, como sera lo manipulado, que si tienes una cuenta demo y lallevas a 400k usd abre posiciones de 5k en ambos sentidos en minutos y te daras cuenta que 80 y 90% de las operaciones se cerraran en perdidas por que se mantiene en el medio, si compras baja y si vendes sube y ahi se queda en el medio para perder las 2 operaciones, una ves lo pierdes sigue su curso y eso que estamos hablando de demo que sera de la real con esos montos de inversion, lo peorsito, manipulado al 100% de 1 a 5 minutos asco total, su respuesta siempre SIEMPRE sera, proveedor deliquidez...
          ¡Hola, Alejandro Díaz!

Es una pena que su experiencia no haya estado a la altura de sus expectativas. En Olymp Trade nos tomamos muy en serio la honestidad y la transparencia. Todas las cotizaciones en la plataforma son las mismas para todos nuestros traders.
          No necesitamos manipular el gráfico porque hay demasiados comerciantes haciendo transacciones en direcciones opuestas.

Además, la empresa es miembro de la Comisión Financiera, que es nuestro regulador. Puedes ver nuestro certificado aquí: https://financialcommission.org/olymp-trade/
          Esto demuestra que somos una plataforma confiable, con un alto nivel de seguridad. Estamos en el mercado de inversión desde 2014, y tenemos millones de usuarios en todo el mundo.
          Si tiene alguna pregunta o tiene alguna dificultad, háganos saber y le ayudaremos con mucho gusto.

Saludos cordiales, equipo de Olymp Trade.

9030 which is 118 dollars have been debited from my phonepe, but not credited to live account.. customer care are saying that payment was declined and will get money in my bank account in 30 days.. i dont know what happen to my money.. it's been 11 days now. I still have not received my money in the bank account. I maybe payment on 1 may 2022

My user ID is 75301271...
            This is my user ID 60507299.
            On 28 April 2022, I withdraw 650$ from my Olymp trade account to my bank account, Money was successfully transferred from Olymp trade wallet but not credited to my linked bank account. Even I got an email for the successful transaction but still after 11days my 650$ was not credited to my bank account.

After contacting Olymp trade company they gave me UTR no.I also contacted my bank but they...
            Firstly she has taken 10 k from me and then she say offer expire and afterthat she say sir please do 30k offer is going on I have done but sometimes after she say trade cancel and now also she is asking 6k more for trade but I told return money but she is not responding me...
            I tried to withdraw some money from my assets and everytime it’s getting failed and asking me to check with the customer service. Each time, the customer service people were asking me to pay hefty amounts towards processing fee (which I had paid), then try to withdraw, again failed, reachd customer service, again they asked me to pay some personal income tax which I had paid.

Post that, I tried to withdraw, again failed,...
            My trading account was blocked on 25 April . I was told that by money will be returned to me within 10 days but it's been 9 days now . I am concerned about it . Please help
            Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hello, Ashwini Kumar Arya Xll-C!

Thank you for informing us about this. Please specify your account ID. This way we can sort out the situation and support you.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

I am Faroaj ahmed beg to state that I intimated to open a TRADING ACCOUNT by Facebook Ad. Then I open a trading Account id is 87644380. It is Hacked by Company and deducted in Rs . 200000 approximately. so I want refund my all money in my Account.

This is for your kind information and necessary action....

I had opened a trading account earlier with olymp trade but with the help of customer support I blocked my account and didn't wish to continued due to suffering from losses after few days I created new account and started trading in that particular account. You can check my records after creating new account I did my deposition only in that account after winning some amount I got a message to submit account verification...

I am Prabhat Kumar Jena beg to state that I intimated to open a TRADING ACCOUNT by Facebook Ad. Then I open a trading Account id is 87644380. It is Hacked by Company and deducted in Rs . 200000 approximately. so I want refund my all money in my Account.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

TRADING ID[protected]
              MOBILE NO[protected]
              EMAIL- [protected]@gmail.combr...

I have login access of my account but lost google authenticator. Please help me i don't want to lose my money on that account
              Hello, Suppan Kapoor!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please reach out to our official customer support team:

Hello, Suppan Kapoor!

Hello, Supaan Kapoor!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

User id: 88055555. Olymp trade has done me more harm than good. I deposited money but on withdrawing I'm being told I need to verify, I have provided all the necessary documents but upto now no assistance has been given to me.
                Hello, Grateful!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry that you've formed such an opinion. Your request has already been forwarded to our team and we are working to resolve your issue as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and coordination.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

, I am trade on Olymp trade plateform. During the trading i have been lost USD 27000 till now. I am addicted with this platform. I want to return my all losses money. Kindly do the needful.
                  I am suffering financial issue. I am worried about my future. Kindly help me.
                  Hello, Habib ur Rehmann!

Thank you for letting us know. Kindly tell us about your experience in detail. We want to sort out the situation and support you. Also, please specify your account ID.

Habib ur Rehmann's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2022
                  My experience every time big trade alway give loss this platform have a glitch
                  Account ID. 1849327307
                  This is very addictive
                  Give me 27000$ refund
                  Habib ur Rehmann's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2022
                  Please give me refund and block my account
                  Hello, Habib ur Rehmann!

You have specified an ID account that does not exist. Please specify the correct account ID.

I need a compensation of 27000$
                  This application made me suffer alot. Loss were were very silly. Platform is not working fairly...

User id 71413308

Olymp Trade — Need justice

My registered email id is :[protected]@yahoo.com

Two things I want to resolve:

1.I have withdrawn money of 319$ from verified account on 20.12.2021, but amount was not credited to my bank account, After several procedures and days, it was reversed to olymp trade account on 11.2.2022.

Why it was reversed to olymp trade account instead of bank account?

2.I have done a third party...

I was verifying my documents and all steps were completed and verified but the last step of payment proof was not done but later i did that too .
                    And after some minutes when i tried to open my account, i saw myself logged out and blocked and recieved an email saying that i violated their policy by submitting false documents, but my all documents were absolutely correct, (they were also verified by olymp trade)
                    I can even provide documents again for rechecking, I request to please unblock my account as soon as possible
                    Mobile no. [protected]
                    Greetings, Sagaryadav4869!

Thank you for contacting us. If you do not agree with the company's decision to block your account, then you can appeal it. To do this, you will need to write an official complaint. Kindly send an e-mail to the following address [protected]@olymptrade.com.

If any questions appear, kindly get in touch with us.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

My amount 6 lakhs capture computerized all of my amount are loss so recovery my amount I am depression and death position
                      Hello, Fazi Ben!

Thanks for getting in touch. It's a pity to hear that you have such a situation in your life. Please provide your account ID so that we can understand the situation and provide you with comprehensive support.