Olymp Trade Customer Care

+27 21 100 3880  [Cape Town]

Awesome

Olymp Trade Complaints & Reviews

Binod Gera on Aug 7, 2020
I always thought this broker was a good one, but lately i've been facing one obscure problem. It's really strange and i haven't encountered problems with olymp trade before, so i hope it's just an unfortunate set of circumstances that will be corrected as soon as possible.
I can't remove an indicator in olymp trade forex or olymp trade fixed trades, the button to add/remove indicators is simply inactive, other devices are fine. What kind of problem is this?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-12 01:59:54
I cleaned the cash and it was fixed, it was probably some kind of bug on my PC. Anyway, thanks for answering.

[Aug 07, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello, dear!

Thank you for getting in touch. There are different ways to remove an indicator from a chart to make it clear and visible. After the particular indicator is applied, you can remove it from a chart by pushing a cross button on the right to an indicator line at the top of the chart box. If you want to remove all the indicators, click an indicator button (the middle one) at the left bottom of the chart and choose the option "Delete all". If the issue remains, kindly contact our support service in an online consultant chat on our official site or by an e-mail: [protected]@olymptrade.com. Do not hesitate to ask questions, we are always here to help.

Btendolkar on Aug 7, 2020
    Hi on 3 rd august 2020 i deposited 30$ in my live account. This is deducted from my bank account but not yet reflecting in live account.

Hi, dear Btendolkar!

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Can you kindly provide us with your account ID number so we can pass the request to our service support?

Akonarotti on Aug 6, 2020
      I have request to cancel withdrawal request.

Initially they told it will take 3 to 4 hours later they told 24 hours later to 48 hours now they are telling can't tell the timing.

[Aug 06, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hello, Akonarotti!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a complaint. Can you please provide us with your account ID number so we can investigate the issue? We would be happy to help.

Hello, dear!

Thank you for your cooperation. We have passed your request to our service support and received an answer regarding your issue. The withdrawal request has been canceled and reflected on your live account. According to our information, the complaint is resolved. Feel free to ask any questions if needed.

Thlanrawkpa Gwite on Aug 5, 2020
        I am lalrindika (Olymp user id[protected] i request a withdrawal amount of $10 on yesterday at 10:25 pm.
        But it has not credit till now.
        Please, get me back my money.

Withdrawal not received

[Aug 05, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello, dear Lalrindika!

Thank you for reaching out. Withdrawals are processed by Olymp Trade within 5 business days. If you would not receive the money within the specified time frame, kindly contact our support manager in the "Help" section of the platform or leave the comment here. Our support service will help you to trace the transaction. Do not hesitate to ask any further questions, we are always there for you.

Olymp Trade — Deposited amount of $100 do not reflect in my live account

Tage Laling on Aug 4, 2020
          I made a diposit of $100 in my olymp trade bearing id 27243301usd on 30th of july 2020 at around 10:45 pm. Money got deducted...
          Complaint category Stock Market

Olymp Trade — For deposit

Rakeshnagda on Aug 3, 2020
          I make diposit 20 july 2020 via upi but til now i'm not get my money in my live account his customer support say our team...

Olymp Trade — For money

Rakeshnagda on Aug 2, 2020
          I make diposit 20 july 2020 via upi but til now I'm not get my money in my live account his customer support say our team...

Ravula chaitnaya krishna on Jul 31, 2020
          Sir my money is debited from my bank account but my money is not credited in my olymp trade account.they are not replying me anything sir they are just saying wait for 24 hours wait for 24 hrs but till now I didnt get my resolution sir my olymp I'd is 65150235

Sir my money is debited from my bank account but my money is not credited in olymp account

[Aug 03, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hello, dear!

Thank you for sharing and providing detailed information about the issue. We have passed the request to our financial department. We will contact you as soon as possible.

av6393662536 on Jul 30, 2020
            I pay Rs 771.45 in july 18 2020 by paytm upi but not come in olymp live account..i call customer care of olymp trade but no response came still today..they do not refund my amount...olymp trade user id[protected] email id (av[protected]@gmail.com)
            mobile no [protected]
            upi id ([protected]@paytm)

Money debited but not come in olymp trade live account

[Jul 30, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hello there!

Thank you for contacting us and providing all the data required for a thorough investigation. We have passed your request to our support service, we will keep you updated.

av6393662536's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 1, 2020
            Kindly do fast...I need my refund..so much delay

Ujwal Samuel on Jul 24, 2020
              I have been working in the market long enough to understand that there are constantly some changes and some moments that are constantly replacing each other.
              Still, i would like this company to retain its classic features, familiar services, because otherwise it may become similar to dozens of other companies that i don't like very much.
              For example, mt4. I do not see any reason why the company has implemented this trading terminal in its functionality. It seems to me that it already exists everywhere, why spoil the good that has been created for years.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-31 03:24:02
              Oh, I didn't know that company will still maintain Olymp Trade platform. That changes everything and now MT4 implementations makes sense. Thanks for explanation!

[Jul 24, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, Ujwal!

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We would like to assure you that this change wouldn't affect your trading experience. We are not replacing Olymp Trade with MT4, both platforms will be equally supported. We are giving our traders the possibility to choose the preferable trading platform. We definitely would not change the trading conditions so radically without giving traders a choice. Have a prosperous trading!

Olymp Trade — Refill failed in live account

Sully_kay on Jul 24, 2020
                Deposited 20$ but the refill in live account has failed as shown the screenshot of the payment transaction still not received...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

Mo Reau on Jul 22, 2020
                14 I withdraw money but not come 10 days completed

Withdraw money

[Jul 22, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Mo Reau Jul 22, 2020
                $10 not receive my account 10 days completed
                Dear Mo Reau!

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide us with your account ID? It would significantly help us to clarify the details.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
                Yes same problem i am having why its not traceable...
                Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2020
                Dear Avichal Dixit!

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us with your account ID? We would pass the request to our support service.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Olymp Trade — withdrawal amount not credited to my account since 45 day

Seetaramaswamy on Jul 16, 2020
                  I am seetaramaswamy customer id 62108192usd. I have withdrawn usd 50 on 1st june 2020 but i didn't received the amount to...

Shweta Gujar on Jul 14, 2020
                  Yesterday evening i deposited live account usd 10 but yet in live account not showing any amt
                  I complaint about this coustomer care
                  They said in 24 hours money will be showing in live but still cant showing
                  I am really pistoff plz do something
                  Resolved my complaint

Live account not showing money

[Jul 15, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hello, Shweta Gujar!

Thank you for the review. We have passed your request to our support service, we will keep you updated!

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Nakul Balay on Jul 13, 2020
                    Olymp trade has implemented mt4 and now plans to close the olymp trading platform. I started trading with the olymp trade platform, i did not want to trade with the mt4. Now i have a choice 'trade mt4 or die'. I think that's totally unfair that company is changing trading conditions now. I think it would be 100% right if olymp trade will support both platforms - mt4 and olymp trade platform. I don't want to trade mt4, but i need to re-sign up and switch to mt4, as olymp is going to shut down their own trading platform. Am i right?
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-19 05:09:31
                    No, you're not exactly right. Olymp Trade will support both platforms. If you don't want to trade on MT4, no one will force you to. But in general, now Olymp Trade clients have a choice of what platform they want to trade on, and you can change the platform whenever you want. I think it would be better if you understood the situation first, and then started blaming the brokerage. Olymp Trade always meets its clients, and it wouldn't change its trading conditions so drastically, without giving traders a choice.

[Jul 13, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Nakul Balay!

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to assure you that we are not planning to shut down the Olymp Trade platform. It is true that we are launching the MT4 platform, but we will be supporting both platforms — Olymp Trade and MT4. You will be able to choose a preferred option depending on your preferences. Wish you a successful trading!

Rqvi472 on Jul 10, 2020
                      It is now two times when i didn't able to receive my money even after 14 days and banks are refusing about any kind of payment sent by you what should i do now this is a kind of worst service you give money they take it in just 5 minutes but when you withdraw it they say to wait till 1 to 14 days and after 14 days they say to talk to the bank but bank said that there is no kind of payment send by you your arn doesnt works too.. Worst refunding service and bo response from olymp trade.

[Jul 10, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hello, Rqvi472!

Thank you for keeping us informed! It may take from 1 to 30 days for the bank to process your transfer. If you see information in your personal account that the payment was successfully made, it means that we have sent the money and now the bank is processing the transfer.

After sending the payment, it goes through several stages of processing. If the bank has not received the payment yet, then it is processed by the processing center. It is an intermediary between the platform and the bank. Don't worry, this is standard procedure. After the center processes it, the payment will be transferred to your bank account. Feel free to ask further questions.

Rqvi472's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 14, 2020
                      Dear Team,

Already my two payments got stucked, it's already been 14+ more days for both withdrawal requests. In both withdrawal requests I got chunk of money in my bank account and remaining got stucked... I'm taking follow up from your support team and they are telling that I will get money but not updating anything except saying that..
                      Hello, Rqvi472's!

Can you provide us with your account ID number or an e-mail address that you have used for registration? We will contact the support team and clarify the information about your withdrawal requests.

Rqvi472's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 15, 2020
                      Dear Team,

My email id is [email protected] kindly check and resolve it ASAP.

Raviteja K

Olymp Trade — Money fraud

rudresh99 on Jul 4, 2020
                        3/07/2020
                        Id[protected]
                        After practicing in your demo account I deposited money in your live account.
                        You...

Olymp Trade — Don't allow traders to work with very small capital [Resolved]

Wafiq Srivastava on Jul 3, 2020
                        Okay, let's make it clear - I've been trading for over two years.
                        During this time I have tried everything that I can...
                        Complaint category Business & Finances

Olymp Trade — Manipulated programming done by olymp trade to earn our blood money

rudresh99 on Jul 3, 2020
                        3/07/2020
                        Id[protected]
                        After practicing in your demo account I deposited money in your live account.
                        after...
                        Complaint category Stock Market

Elkings on Jun 29, 2020
                        Olymp trade, i've been on this platform for a year and few months now, i been trading both live and demo, i've been losing so i decided to learn more about it taking some online lessons. Hoping that when i get to know to my satisfaction, i'll continue. Checking my live account now i can't find my little cash that was there... Can somebody tell me what's happening?

[Jun 29, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Elkings, hi there!

We are wondering what may have happened. All the funds belong to user and only you can deposit nd withdraw funds. Probably, a commission for inactivity was charged in case you were absent on the platform for 6 months. You can learn more about the commission in our user's agreement (can be found on the website in the public domain). Anyway, please contact us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/ or via online support chat (Help section) 24/7. We'll investigate your situation!

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                          Tradepro Services-Live
                          trade pro services fraud company
                          (26 minutes ago)
                          Careerhubs.in
                          forced me to pay registration amount
                          (39 minutes ago)
                          Seven Seas Shipping
                          sir this people take the money in d name of company
                          (2 hours 4 minutes ago)