[Resolved] Olymp Trade — olymp trade long-waiting time

Zahir Mahajan on Feb 27, 2020
I made first time withdrawal and there were written that withdrawal is performed within 24 hours! There's already 38 hours that i waited for it, but i don't get them still! How much i should wait to get my money? I don't know why this happens and what i should to think! I feel myself like as i never receive my money and i'm so stressed out! Thanks for broken promises...

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 29, 2020
Money already came, sorry, it takes 3 days, I was contacted by Olymp Trade support and they explained me that withdrawal depends on bank system, as it should proceed my payment!

[Feb 27, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Mar 03, 2020
Hi, dear and sorry for delayed response!

Actually, 24 hours is an average process time. Withdrawals are carried out within 1-5 working days. You can always check your withhdrawl status in your dashboard or via or support team. Have a successful trading!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Comments

15.02.2020 In this date at 30 $ my account has been withdrawn but this amount has not been my account

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - olymp trade long-waiting time