[Resolved] Olymp Trade — take profit and stop-loss issue

Jamshed Chad on Feb 12, 2020
I was always opening instant deals, but recently reached the info that there are delayed orders, that may be also convenient and beneficial. It's really easy to set the delayed order that will run well the price will reach particular quote. However, i don't understand what's the thing is going with stop-losses and take proftits. As i understand, there is pre-set stop-loss and take profit, that's used for all deals, but when i open delayed order, the gaps are empty. So what's this about and why stop-loss don't work with such order-type? I attached the screen shot as well.

take profit and stop-loss issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2020
GG :) I was so dumb in this case. Okey, that's just window when I can choose other stop-loss, if I don't do this, standard stop-loss will be applied. Sorry, for my misleading :)

[Feb 12, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2020
Dear Jamshed Chad,

in pending trades stop loss and take profit fields must also be active. You can set the needed level of each of the orders by clicking on the field and entering the necessary amount there.

Please contact us and we will help you! You can contact us:
- via e-mail [protected]@olymptrade.com
- in live chat at www.olymptrade.com
- in direct messages of our group www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/
We will be very grateful for the update about your issue.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - take profit and stop-loss issue