[Resolved] Olymp Trade — why did they charge me $ 10

Indrajit7 on Aug 7, 2019
In fact, I'm currently not trading with Olymp Trade. I decided to take a small break, because studying doesn't really leave me much time for that. I've heard though that Olymp Trade might charge commission fees after half a year of inactivity. A month ago it was just half a year, and they charged me $10. It's OK, but I don't understand why they've charged me another $10 today, it's been just a month since then?!
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2019
Thanks, now I got that the commission is charged monthly after you’ve been inactive for 6 months. Well, in such case it’s easier to make a deal with minimal volume once, this is mire beneficial anyway, even if the deal will be unprofitable.

[Aug 07, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Thank you for reaching out!

The subscription fee for providing access to the trading terminal is charged if the user has not performed any of the following operations on his real account within 6 months:
- making deals on a real account;
- making a deposit;
- withdrawing funds.

The subscription fee is charged monthly if none of the above mentioned actions are made.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
I have deposit 10 solar on olymptrade but show every time your transaction is fail .sir I have VISA card with registered Email and Mobile no. But not respond all time transaction fail.please sir help me as soon as possible .
Thanks & Regards
Sushil kumar
Sushil kumar, hello!

Please, contact us in online chat, via e-mail [protected]@olymptrade.com or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/ '

We will help you!

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - why did they charge me $ 10