[Resolved]  OnePlus India — One plus tv wifi not connected - not resolved from four months

I have booked complaint one plus tv not powering on on may 2021. one of Technician from jeeves came and checked tv and asked rs. 200/- for service charge i had given. After one month he came back and changed pc board, at that time tv powered on but wifi not connected, that technician said, again you book complaint for this wifi problem then only this problem will rectified. Then he asked rs. 200/- for service charge, i had given. Again i booked complaint again one technician come and again he changed new pc board, i asked him why did you change again and again pc board i complained only about wifi problem know. He replied me he dont know what is the exact problem, from jeeves he received message and attend at customer point and they given the pc board, so that he thought it pc board was problem thats why he changed the pc board. I said, dont change the pc board again, only it is wifi issue, you repair the wifi issue. He said, he is new to one plus tv tecnician, you give rs. 800/- for this he will repair the wifi issue otherwise it will dealy to repair from their end. He told me five or six times to give Rs. 800/- he will repair within one day. I said it is under warranty why shoud i pay rs. 800/- for this. Then he left my house. Then i complained in customer care on 01/08/2022 about this wifi problem they said, dont pay a single pie to technician it is comes under wanrranty. My complaint no: 2G31-44168NESCMG-6680691 but no one attend this issue, later i got the message from jeevs, they completed the service for this ticket id on 19/08/2022. Why did they sent the message like this, no one attend the issue but resolved message received from jeevs. I never had this type of worst customer service experience. Kindly attend and resolve my wifi problem.
Sep 23, 2022
Till now i didnt get resolution for my tv. Customer care and service dealer not responded to attend my repaired tv more than four months.
OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 30, 2022
Updated by jsk2k2
Sir, Till now am not getting solutions from one plus tv service centre for my previous complaint, already 7 months over without repair my Oneplus TV. yesterday I got sms from one plus ie. ([OnePlus]Dear Customer, Your request IN02059TV[protected] has been cancelled on[protected]. Kindly contact to OnePlus Customer Care for further assistance.) Why did they cancel my complaints again and again without resolve. Again I called customer care number they told me, defective parts not available their end so he send one executive he come take my TV after 48 hours he will send a voucher to my mail id, using it for purchase one plus TV from one plus website. How can i trust them to give my TV to service technician without they give any proper letter. They had given me defective one plus TV. I don't want purchase again this TV. Kindly arrange for refund for already purchased oneplus TV.
Complaint comments

Comments

OnePlus India
    customer care contact
    OnePlus India Phone
    +91 80 0852 2008
    OnePlus India Address
    Flat # 7 & 10, Upper Ground Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, India - 110019
    View all OnePlus India contact information