OnePlus India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to OnePlus India

Having problems with OnePlus India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OnePlus India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OnePlus India

OnePlus India Website

OnePlus India Head Office Address

Flat # 7 & 10, Upper Ground Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place
New Delhi

OnePlus India Phone Numbers

+91 80 0852 2008

OnePlus India reviews & complaints(1058)

In mobile calling application like WhatsApp, botim and other app audio and video call issue, for this issue we contact service centre and they didn't give proper answer to us .2 to 3 time we contact for this and they said wait for mobile update version but not give proper solution for this.issue is coming from past 2 months .

I got green line
    OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With in warranty period, not repairing /repacing the same
      OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a one plus user from past 5 years, I bought my second one plus mobile (One plus 9r) on July 2021. However today i noticed a vertical green line on my display. Please note that the phone has not been damaged nor fallen. When i investigated this issue on internet, twitter i found that i am not the only one experiencing this issue, it has come to my notice that the all those who have complained about this issue to...

Green Line in my Oneplus 8T mobile display after Android 13 software update

I need replacement for my mobile oneplus 8T. Oneplus company cheated me by giving their faulty product and faulty software update.

Sir, I purchased a new oneplus 8T mobile worth Rs. 42999 on 16/10/2020 . Together I bought their extended warranty with Red Cable Pro Life plan worth Rs. 1999. My device ( Oneplus 8T) is still under their life plan warranty till 13/02/2023.

When my device have just completed one year,...

Since December 2022 i am trying to log this issue and finally Issue was raised on Case ID:[protected] jan 2023 and whenever i speak with your team they reply again wait for 7-10 working days sometimes 3-4 days now again you have asked me to wait 7-10 days. Please can you tell me when 7-10 days ends or this is forever.

1) Where is the part ?
        2) What is your SLA to fix an issue ?
        3) Why do you keep extending the date if don't have part why you, instead of giving solution ?
        4) Why can't you replace TV if you don't have the part?
        OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product has been damage and wrong product

Hello
            Mene OnePlus Nord 2 5G buy kiya tha OnePlus plus ki official site se lekin company ke software par sahi se kaam nhi karne ki wajah se mera mobile or data dono khatre me h OnePlus ki in kamiyo ki wajah se kitne log pareshan h kyoki ye mobile bechkar pesa to kamati h fir dhyaan nhi deti na jane kitne log iske software se pareshan h jaankari ke abhaav ki wajah se wo log kuch kar nhi pate isliye me complaint kar rha hu OnePlus par mera official data photos videos contacts sab inki wajah se khatre me h ab OnePlus isko jald fix karde taki mujh jese kayi log jo pareshan h wo chain ki saans le
            Jan 28, 2023
            Company give defective software update so my mobile go to recovery mode. I upload a video about my problem. My mobile or data in danger data like official data photos videos contacts pdf my email is [email protected] and my contact number is 7023331222 many people problem about software update and many complaint to OnePlus but OnePlus do nothing. So I want to said to OnePlus please fix my problem or contact me on 7023331222 or mail- [email protected] Thankyou

Dear team,

Kindly helpvme to get resolved.

I have purchased new mobile on 02.01.2023. And having hanging problem and screen not appearing in next day.

I have told the same thing to Porvika shop they advised me to update the sofware snd the same i have done. But again problem arises on 8th day of mobile purchased. Then i have requsted poorvika shop gor replacement of same. But poorvika team suggested...

I have updated OxygenOS 13. after updating I had green line on display.
              I went to OnePlus service centre near me. Straight away they said that you have out of warranty so we cannot to anything. Then I was contact OnePlus Care and I sent to my mobile to them for diagnosis and repair. Next day They called me and asked for replacement charges arround 16K. This is not fault from my side of software updation. It's clearly brand problem. Please help me out as soon as possible
              OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a one plus y1s 40inch tv which had 1 year of warranty coverage and additional 1 year panel warrenty. It started showing display issues on 15 dec 2022, and service team checked and raised a ticket for replacement. Even though TV was picked up on 4th Jan 2023, no response from the oneplus india to replacement of TV for 20 days
                OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a green line in the display of my oneplus 8 pro after software update. I enquired with the service centre and they told I need to pay for screen replacement. There is no physical damage caused by me, the display went bad only after sodtware update, which I got to know happened to so may other oneplus users. Therefore my replacement should be free, which the company refused. I am disappointed at the service I received. Kindly I request Oneplus India to look into matter and place an order for free screen replacement as soon as possible.
                  OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is one of the biggest scam done by oneplus. Due to their software, our hardware got affected and they are giving some crappy reasons about their policies and won't rectify our problems. How can we spend 16k for display for the mistake wat they did? This should be taken immediate action and all the one plus should be repaired for free of cost who are all facing this issue

Dear sir
                      I request to all of you. my phone speaker is failure.my device is to the give nearest service center on[protected], on 11: 27:14 . Refrence I'd :-IN08111X[protected]
                      Mobile no:- [protected]
                      E-mail I'd :- [protected]@gmail.com

Service center address:- Haridwar

And this process is very long period of time.

So please humbly request you to, my phone is fast repairing on 2 - 3 working days in a complete process.

Name :- Suraj Kumar
                      Mobile Number :- [protected]
                      Email ID :- [protected]@gmail.com
                      Address :- haridwar
                      OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have updated my oneplus 8 mobile to Android 13 recomended by oneplus. after the updation a slight line appeared on my screen and it suddenly got worse and my display damaged completely. i've contacted customer care and they told me if i send my phone to oneplus service center they will repair it for free even the phone is out of limited warranty (which my device is) and is free of physical damage. so i sent my phone to oneplus service center using their pick up and drop service. when i gave them my phone it was completely free of any scratches or physical or any other damages. now they have contacted me saying the service will cost about RS 14000 because they say my device has physical damage (which wasn't there when i gave them).

Ref.ID- NZG7HHQVXZ6T
                        Service Tracking ID- [protected]
                        OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Literally rejected my warrenty . Right ear piece not working. They show me a invisible scratches and rejected my warrenty. Disappointed. Don't make us fool
                          OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought OnePlus buds pro on Amazon by April 2022. Recently my buds pro right ear piece not working properly. Battery drained soon and mic not working.
                            I went to authorised service centre Madurai today. They received my product. Later they told warranty replacement not available due minior scratches. There is no visible dent or scratches.
                            I am really disappointed with the after sales service and customer support.
                            Need your intervention and do the needful
                            I have attached job card for your ref
                            OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I First complaint in Dec 28th but cancelled in our one plus team and I second time complaint raised January 1st & my TV is picked up in January 7th TV replacement coupon is not received my complaint is not completed oneplus tv company is already past 21 day please resolve my shortly
                              OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought the OnePlus Buds Z and after one year it's totally non repairable and when asked to got it repair they ask to throw the product away. It's totally unacceptable.
                                OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought oneplus 10R mobile at sangeetha mobiles on 07/01/2023. After a day o[censored]se the mobile restarts automatically. hand overded at oneplus store on 10/01/2023. They said this mobile has an issue at the time of manufacture we will replace it with in 3 days. upto now i.e., 10/01/2023 they didint replace it. please slove my problem as early as possible.