OnePlus India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to OnePlus India

Having problems with OnePlus India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OnePlus India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OnePlus India

OnePlus India Website

OnePlus India Head Office Address

Flat # 7 & 10, Upper Ground Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place
New Delhi

OnePlus India Phone Numbers

+91 80 0852 2008

OnePlus India reviews & complaints(771)

I have purchased one plus 9 pro mobile in one plus store at prozone mall coimbatore, while opening itself the mobile doesn't have battery charged, then sales person convinced me, then quick charged, then switch on mobile.
The issue is battery draining rabidly, even not using, its not withstand battery for a single day...
OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 1st May 2022, I ordered OnePlus Nord CE 2 lite. The phone was ordered from their Official Website. The dispatch date shown on app was 2nd May but product was not dispatched till 5th May. Finally after literally scolding them they finally dispatched product on 6th. Estimate Delivery date was 6th May. Which was supposed to be the final and last day but I got Delivery on 7th.

As of my phone condition, I ticked on app but Without...

3 month ago, i buyed oneplus nord ce 2 .
    the phone was perfect for 15 days after that it get some glitches, lag, heat problem, etc.
    i am iphone user but i switch to oneplus as i thought its better than apple, but now i know oneplus is very bad.
    i should get my money
    OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Received defective product twice . and flipkart is not ready to accept return
      OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was purchased my red cable pro account on 30/4/2022, customer care person told will recieve code within 24hrs, but till now I didn't recieved,
        Now also they are telling same story ask me to wait for 48 t0 72hrs.
        Kindly help me sir
        I will share screen shot for purchase and payment details also for further details....

OnePlus India — I did get oneplus charger in my phone box

Hai
        Sir
        I will buy oneplus Nord at in my location bhimavaram after I purchase I will open box I get charger in box I will complaint somany to oneplus I didn't get any response about my complaint too worst service experience to me...
        The issue that I have experienced was: i purchased oneplus bullets wireless z bass edition and i was having problems with them so i got them replaced by a new pair but now in the new pair im again facing problems and my warranty just expired 3 days ago.

so yesterday when i was charging my earphones the battery indicator was not showing light and it was having trouble with charging and im pretty sure that in a few days the condition...
        My TV suddenly got turned off on 24 March. So I request for service. A technician came and check on TV. He said motherboard has failed. It will take 7 days to get motherboard from company and after tv will repaired.

After 2-3 days company send me email that due to shortage of parts your service put into hold. After 7 days I called company so they said please wait 7 days. your service will be done.But My service not resolved...

Its been 10 days since the product was returned to the company but still they didnt gave my refund
        OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My buds have manufacturing defects yet the company not only denied to replace but asked me to either repair it locally or do it myself!
          OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased Accidental Plan with my OnePlus 10 pro Mobile on Apr 6 but accidental plan was not activated i am following up since 15 days . Initially they said will get activated in 24-48 hour's then they said 4-5 days not 5-7 days they are increasing timeline but no resolution . They have missed timeline of activating accidental plan within 15 days of Mobile purchase

Latest Case Id[protected]
            OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was bought an OnePlus Bluetooth neckband...but now it is not working properly... facing problem in sound system... kindly repair or exchange it urgently.
              OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Charging issue and battery issue
                OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In saket south delhi service centre met your staff Rupesh is misbehave with me and my friend we just ask few things he is argued with me, I have discussed about the matter with miss . Narmata who is the supervisor of the servise centre, she didn't any response about this matter..
                  OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I had complaint OnePlus India in warranty time about earphones are not working on their mail and by calling them and also on their WhatsApp agent but they didn't reply me in time after warranty lapsed they told me that here the warranty get lapsed so we can't do anything and sorry for that
                    OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have told to OnePlus on 27th Feb 2022 about the Damaged TV Screen. In fact i have updated the technician on same day when he assembled(17th Feb 2022) but he left the home by the time i found damage.

Since then i have been chasing OnePlus via Customer Care Number[protected] But i do not have any luck, One Plus was telling always that it will be replaced in 24 - 48 hrs. But its been 40 days almost but not replaced yet....

I had ordered OnePlus phone under exchange program. But at the time of delivery, delivery boy refused to give me exchange. He put wrong feedback to app. He had not diagnosis my old phone. He just put camera not working on the exchange phone. OnePlus doesn't verified that, cancel my order as per the delivery boy statement.
                      OnePlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hanging and laging issue crash...
                        Very hight loading in some features example when open file manager very high loading to show files...

I am using my oneplus nord device. There is a lot of heating issue in this device and the device hangs a lot when it gets hot. Please solve this problem