Online Works Job — they are demanding money on fraud basis.

912/a emporio complex, dindoli, surat, gujrat 394210, Surat, Gujarat, India
 Pakshik on Nov 28, 2019
On 17/11/19 I registered on Shine.com for search of work from home jobs and on 19th of November'19
I got a phone call from a lady asking for job requirement and I told her that I was looking for a job and then she offered me a job of filling up 800 forms in 7 days and would pay me RS 35 per forms which is 800 * 35 = RS 28000 and the company from she was talking to me was Online Works job, and then she provided me details of job on my WhatsApp no. And then she asked my aadhar card and pan card for further verification, which I gave to her, then she gave me id and password for my project on this website "http://onlineworksjob.com/" and I started working on it, after 7 days I had completed my task to fill up 800 forms in 7 days and when I submitted my work I asked them that after how many days will I get to know my result and they told me that minimum 4 days and I waited for the result and after 2-3 days I received a mail from the company telling about that they have sent the report and in that they told me that my quality check report is failed and now I have to pay RS[protected] portal charges + 2000 compensation charges) and now they are threatening me that either I should pay them or they will start legal proceedings against me. After this I talked to their advocate also which seems to be illiterate and hung up the call in between, I request you to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible because I have seen many complaints facing the same issue
Please help me and so that tommorow no one else gets another victim
Even I googled the advocate and he was already a fraud advocate and has done many frauds, his name is 'Chetan D. Dhimar
I am attaching screenshot of them

they are demanding money on fraud basis.

Comments

Same here
Bilkul bhi darne ki zarurat nhi hai fake company hi agar abhi paise nhi bhare hai aur paise ke liye call ata hai toh bola adhe ya ek hour may phn karo tab tak nearest police station may jake sab sach batao aur unki baat police sey karwao, police handle karlegi, jo log signature ke dar sey nhi jaa rahe, aur unke pass agar agreement ki copy hai toh usko laywer se check karwalo 100, % kuch na kuch gadbad hogi...
Dont worry inko kuch bhi mat dena aur inse kam sey kam baat karo sare numbers block kardo
I also got the same call from them. I am bit afraid what to do next. Did you pay amount to them??
Hka25's reply, Dec 14, 2019
I paid half of the amount after that i acknowledge the company is fraud dont worry, msg me at 8668271965

And plz dont give any money they are fraud
This happened to me also, i applied at QUIKRR for job work at home. Chetan D Dhemer, he was impostor as advocate, they are fraud don't worry about legal action .Caller name was Ranjana she told me that their company is tie up with HDFC and their head office is in SURAT that was another lie, her mobile no was [protected]' later she changed it too.

Online Works Job - they are demanding money on fraud basis.

912/a emporio complex, dindoli, surat, gujrat 394210, Surat