Orange Tours And Travels — i'm complaining about the carelessness mm. of the travels in not informing about the cancelled bus

Plot No. 3, Sri Sai Nest Apartments,, Jayanagar, Secunderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Madhukannan on May 17, 2019
Dear sir/madam

I had booked a ticket for may 16 in bus ott 153 at 10.15 departure from paradise to pune. There was no msg or mail or call from your travels regarding the cancellation of the bus. I've been waiting at the pickup point from 9 pm.

At 10. 45 pm, on asking ur orange van driver, i was told that the bus ott153 is coming. How could someone just say it's going to come when it is cancelled. Why was there no intimation given to each n every customer. Haven't i paid money like the others?

Is this the kind of service you people provide us?
I lost my valuable time and the money spent for cab (₹600). I should get a complete refund of the ticket today along with the cab fares to and from the pickup point. (It wasn't my fault yet i needed to spend 600 to n fro for a bus which was cancelled. India hasn't become so free that a lone lady can stand on road till 1130. I hope u understand my concern and give me an explanation and not an apology like all ur customer care executives. Or else, i'm going to drag it to media and make sure people don't prefer orange after reading my feedback on social media and on news. I'm not threatening i mean it. This wasn't a mistake, it was sheer carelessness.

Dear madhavi, your ticket is online booked,
Pnr : 93723203
Date :[protected]
From : hyderabad
To : pune
Seat no : l1
Dep. Time : 10:15 pm
Pickup : paradise - near fire station
Drop off : paradise - near fire station
Schedule code:ott - 153 (No dinner break)
Thanks.
Customer care :[protected],[protected]
Download app : http://uits.in/frHusL
Website : www.orangetravels.in

To get your bus info give a miss call on [protected], 24/7 helpline @ [protected]

Unfortunately, orange sends promotion messages but leaves behind what is important.

I got a courtesy call at 4 pm on the travel date asking the facilities i need while travelling wherein i wasn't informed it was canceled at the first place.

I have never seen such a disgusting bus service before. It is pathetic to know that such a renowned travels cn be so reckless and leave their customers to assume that the bus would be cancelled.

[May 19, 2019] Orange Tours and Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am sangameshwar Uppe booked ticket in the name of Bhalkeshwar upp is my father who is travelling and the bus number is AP-16 Tj- 4861 seat number A2 from Gachibowli they have not picked me and not called me and I called [protected] number not responded please look for it.

Thanks.

Orange Tours & Travels, Plot No : 132, Near Suchitra Bus Stop,Suchitra, Jeedimetla Village, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500055
    Orange Tours And Travels - i'm complaining about the carelessness mm. of the travels in not informing about the cancelled bus