Oriflame India — I'd terminated amount not received

Connaught place delhi, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Minal Aman on Aug 31, 2019
My purpose of sending this mail is that i want to bring into your notice that my oriflame id is terminated and it's been 3 years that my amount i. E. 3317 rs is stuck.
Last year in august 2018 i visited in oriflame connaught place delhi office where i met akash. I mailed him the cancelled cheque n all details.. He said in 15 days your amount will be refunded.. But i didn't get anything.. Then i again contact him.. He didn't replied back n stop answering the calls.. Again i started contacting the customer service centres all over india mailing them again n telling them my issue again n again but of no use..
Please look into the better as i want my money back. Or i have to take a legal action against oriflame.. Haven't place any order from past 3 year as i'm living in rural area. I have 3137 rupees in oriflame account. I request you to please refund it back to my bank account at earliest.

My oriflame customer id is :- 6587125

[Aug 31, 2019] Oriflame India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1st Floor, L - 29 to L- 34, Radial 6, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Oriflame India - I'd terminated amount not received