Orkut Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated May 25, 2022

File a complaint to Orkut

Having problems with Orkut?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Orkut customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Orkut

Orkut Website

Orkut Head Office Address

Orkut Phone Numbers

Orkut reviews & complaints(206)

I am not able to get my airdopes which i purchased
i am not able reach their site ( i.e- not able to open the site)

BOAT Airdopes 711 - Best Bluetooth Earbuds with Mic × 1
color Rs. 249.00

Subtotal Rs. 249.00
Shipping Rs. 0.00
Taxes Rs. 0.00
Total Rs. 249.00

i also give them my shipping address but not get my product till now
actually they are...
Sir/Madam

Someone post my Mobile Number [protected] in Skokka website without my Permission.I have Receiving so many calls nd massages.kindly delete my number this website as soon as possible.

Thanks...
Yogesh Nakwal

Sir, sewar ka dhakan teda haia. es ke karan rat ko public thok lag kar gir jate hai kai ko chot lag chuki hai.aap ese thik karwa de.aap ki kripa ho gi shadab b-67 vikaram enklev extn. shalimar garden, gzb opp-pappu colony pin code-201005 mobile-[protected]
Today I went for speed post at 10.30 am i have seen that only a sweeper was their he told office staffs comes after 11 am
I have emergency but unfortunately my work is pending
please do some action

Hi, Now that we came to know that orkut would end on sep 30 its a bad news for us, orkut has been part of life for so many years, only regret i have i s loosing the pics after my account got deleted, it was due to a power failure in cyber cafe that i was unable to logout and the person who sat after me add some stuff due to which, i lost my account. kindly give my pics back its as precious as my parents. pls waiting for a positive...

Orkut — account hacked

My orkut id - AMIT ALWZ COOL with mail id [protected]@rediff.com has been hacked by some one and he is posting unsocial things to my friends, kindly block the ID,
    and confirm me i will be glad for this...

Orkut.com — unable to access my orkut account

i was using yahoo mail id for log in to my orkut account. but because of multiple login on my laptop for other search engines, i might chane my orkut password and forget the same, my recovery email id cant help me. even recovery option ask for the google account to retrive my orkut password, but as i mention above, i am login to orkut account with my yahoo mail id. so it dosent work. so please help me and send my new password on my following...

Hi, My name is Debasmita Mohapatra from India .someone had creating my fake id on orkut and uploaded some of my pics and using it to assaulting my character and image...
    what i can do to stop it...plz help me...
    The fake orkut account URL is http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=[protected]

Thanking you in advance...
    Debasmita Mohapatra

Orkut — impersonation

hello sir one of my old classmate and neighbour created my fake id , and now sending request to all of my freinds , anda lso copied my photo from my profile. he is trying to harm me.. i m very tensed plz delete dis id .. the link of fake id is here http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=[protected]

PLZ CONTACT ME AT [protected] FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION...

Orkut — fake id on orkut

Dear Sir ,

Some body has made the fake id ( [protected]@gmail.com) on orkut using my name and picture, he is misusing of my name and also a social network, this can be really a disaster for me.this work is totally unfair.
      I am requesting you to please delete that account or please advise me what i have to do for deleting that account.if it will not be possible then i can face a big problem.

waiting for your...
      Dear Team Member
      Gmail/orkut
      I requested to our valuable team members of gmail services provider. Someone has created orkut fake email-id of my wife by her name....! I'm providing details to recognise the generated id.
      Detailes: Shazia samreen, Female, Ranchi/Silliguri, India, on dated 26/04/2010, And also generated her mob. No.[protected] & photograph. plz help me and remove this id as soon as possible.
      br...

I am an Orkut user with Google Id from Cochin. I have more than 300 Orkut friends and now a problem persists with my Orkut account. Some days before I received an Orkut scrap telling the following with some explicit content video.

“Hey ! How Are You?
      If You Wanna See Nude Girls/Boys On Webcam And Wanna Meet In Real Life Then Click The Link Below And Register Yourself. Its Totally Free !!

>> http://lnk.co/webcam <<

=> Note : If You Join As Female (* I am a: Woman *) Then You Will Get Premium Account For Free. After Account Creation You Can Change Gender.

Powered By Google
      Reply | 139 participants on this conversation”

The video footage has a caption as” hey I am in this video!”.

When I clicked my cursor on the video footage it directly linked to some external sites and I just closed down this. But the problems begin from this time. All my friends received the same scarp titled my name and each of my friends began to scold me and they decide to hide my account from their friend lists. This really hurts my reputation and I don’t want them to leave my friendship or my account. I opened this video footage only because GOOGLE name was inscribed in it.

Hence I request your company to check this kinds of Orkut scraps and try to take action against such explicit links. Hope your company will take an appropriate decision on this issue. So Please help me.

ronit — orkut scrap

dear sir

plz solf my problm i not post my orkut scrap so...

plz tel me ...what i do

Orkut — fake profile

RESPECTED SIR,
        sir someone make my fake profile on orkut and written my mobile number and abusing me and written very bad about me and using dirty words abusing me im mentally disturb please help me im face many problem due to this i beg u sir help me.sir do something please help me sir i beg u sir.
        http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?rl=mp&uid=[protected] this is the link of that fake profile please delete this...

Orkut — Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.
        i can no send friendship request to others.
        this problem i watch three days.
        please help me....

Sir/Madam

PLEASE HELP

Someone has hacked all my email ID's and I am too sure that he is a professional hacker as yesterday when I recovered my yahoo a/c within 2 minutes he has again hacked it, I have changed all my secret ques. n password but all that was of no use.

My ID Detail is as follows:
        1. [protected]@yahoo.com
        2. neha.[protected]@gmail.com

The second ID of gmail is used for opening facebook, linkedin and twitter a/c's too.

Please help...... I am in great trouble. More than 350 pics of mine has been uploaded on orkut. Or atleast get the mentioned ac's deleted or blocked so that, that hacker cannot do any wrong activity with my identity.

I am by profession a Teacher. I request you again to do something asap.

Neha Agarwal ([protected])

respected, sir
          I,d gmail , orkut , facebook account on same email id([protected]@gmail.com )but someone hacked my password and using my account.he has changed my passward.please delete my id.my gmail id is "[protected]@gmail.com"
          . my name is Lalit.V.Choudhary .my cell no is [protected] .please delete soon. because hacker are doing wrong work from my id of orkut, gmail, facebook account .kindly do the needful and oblige .

Your's faithfully ,

Lalit .V.Choudhary

cell NO: [protected]

Orkut — Hacking

I have a gmail account. With that i created orkut account long back. Some one hacks my profile and they are adding porn communities. I dropped my orkut account. With that i am unable to login into orkut, which is fine.
            But mystery thing is, even i dropped my orkut account some one accessing my old profile and even today after noon also they logged in and added some friends. I dont know why it is going. With out my...
            whenever i send a frnd request "You''re not allowed to take this action temporarily" is displayed ,,why??plz help...

There has been a new fake profile created by somebody on orkut in my sister's name and it is being wrongly used using her details . I am providing you the details of that fake profile, so that you take immediate action and delete that fake profile from orkut immediately.

Fake Profile Link :- httphttp://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=[protected]

I shall be very...
            My gmail and orkut accoun has been hacked and some of my friends when visit my id checked and informed that has been changed to a porn website.
            I have lot of important contacts and memories attached in the website. What type of security provided by you, i want those who did that should be punished. I want my account back.

Thanks and regards