PayPal

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

PayPal Complaints & Reviews

I received a payment of $230 on 4th June. The deal was to be settled online and sent digitally. According to PayPal the digitally sent services and goods don't require a tracking information. I sent proof of the service but still paypal refunded the amount back to the buyer after a false claim and also charged me 10$ as a dispute fee. I lost my hard work of 2.5 years and also lost my money. This kind of irrational behaviour is not acceptable from PayPal.
Jun 16, 2021

Transaction id : 8YH92995JE842300M
    it has been 2 year paypal has been limited
    kindly let me know the issue, what is the real deal behind it
    I have $463 on accounts from 2019 that where locked or banned. How do I go about recovering those accounts to get the money back. Surely they still can't be on hold.
    Amount has been stuck past 2 years
    May 10, 2021

PayPal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am purchased something and paid through paypal. But still I not received my item. I am already contact to seller but he is not responding.

In this regarding I am open one of the claim in paypal. Claim id PP-D[protected].

But they are reject my claim without any reason. So my humble request you please help me.
      Apr 23, 2021

PayPal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Still they are not resolved my problem.

I am from India and i have an business account in PayPal. Paypal doing very disturbing and horrible practice because every time when my client in USA are transferring USD to my paypal wallet they hold it more than 21 days and after 21 days they will transfer it my bank account by much lesser rate compare to spot rate of INR v/s USD. i do not know why paypal doing so but anyone can easily understand that they are making huge profits to doing such practice.
        Apr 21, 2021

PayPal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The payment was made through PAYPAL on 16.03.2021, vide Receipt No. [protected], to their authorized agent. The amount...

Paypal, receipt No. [protected], dated 16.03.2021

I ordered One MONTBLANC Fountain Pen on 16.03.2021, which was acknowledged to me by Montblank vide Order No. # 40. I made the required payment through Paypal, vide receipt No. [protected].
          The merchant details : [protected]@mail.com
          Sir, it is already more than 3 weeks and till now there is No information regarding the delivery of my ordered Pen. I request you to please check the situation & let me have the exact status of the same.
          I will be highly obliged.

HARI OM VERMA
          Managing Director
          (M) 91 [protected]
          Apr 08, 2021

The merchant details : [protected]@mail.com
          Sir, it is already more than 3 weeks and till now there is No information regarding the delivery of 9my ordered Pen. I request you to please check the situation & let me have the exact status of the same.
          I will be highly obliged.

HARI OM VERMA
          Managing Director
          (M) 91 [protected]

Hi team,

Please provide us currency conversion fee structure.
            On 15 March $21 is deducted as a transaction...
            Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions....

Hey,
            I created my paypal account few months back and did not use once I did not even link any bank or card to my account yet. After some time they put temporary limitation on my account and asked for some documents.

When I provide them my document and after few days I got another email saying they permanent limited my account.

I don't know what I did wrong when I asked them they gave me no reason.
            Mar 09, 2021

PayPal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Goibibo has refunded my flight money 6419 INR (1489+4930 INR) to PayPal, but it is not yet reflected in my bank account.
              PayPal showing that they refunded on October 2 2020 and January 14 th respectively. But not reflected in my bank account.
              Mar 08, 2021

Not yet recieved reply
              Not yet contacted me...
              Help please
              Please tell paypal to contact me

I guess PayPal is the biggest scammer on earth. They hold our money for months and earn interest on the same.
                In my...
                One of the paypal user, id( [protected]@gmail.com), Selling Illegal Medication to US Customers and making them fool....
                I am doing business in a right way. One Canadian guy used my services and paid.
                Now after the service is completed.br...

Payment received from customer but showing on hold
                Payment on hold
                Feb 22, 2021

Feb 20, 2021
                Updated by hatim5152
                my KYC not completed

I did not receive a refund for my flight ticket that was cancelled due to covid. I was supposed to receive the refund by 4th of January but I have not received it yet. There is no way of contacting paypal other than mailing.
                  Jan 22, 2021

PayPal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Makemytrip refunded and said it would be reflected in my PayPal account within two days. And i have been waiting and contacting since. Still no response. It is really frustrating and i am helpless. Kindly resolve this.
                    Makemytrip Refund not reflected in PayPal account
                    Jan 19, 2021

PayPal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

subject :Amount from Paypal to my bank account - HDFC is not desposited for the transaction dated Nov 26th 2020.br...

When I went to link my bank account, unfortunately I had entered the wrong amounts which PayPal deposited in my account to verify my account i.e. less than INR 1.50. After that my bank account become cancelled. Now when I put IFSC Code and my account number again to link my bank account again the following message appear...

" We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please
                      try again later."

Please help me to link my this bank account.
                      Jan 12, 2021

PayPal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I called paypal within 2 days of the charge and someone not delievring product. They refuse to help after being on the phone...

Paypal — Login

Sir i have been trying to log in to my account of gmail but i see that there is a wrong number added on my account how to...