[Resolved]  Overnite Express — urgent text books not delivered

This has reference to the consignment nos. [protected] and awb-[protected]. When i have tracked, it has been reached in kochi hub in 12 days back and another in 5 days back. I have tried to contact through all the mail id and phone nos. Given in their website. But no reply or response. The consignment has sent to me from surat more than 17 days back. Even though i went to home to collect the consignment, it has not reached there so far. So i have returned to my institute in palarivattom, ernakulam. To redirect it to to my institute address in ernakulam, i have mailed to most of their mail address more than 20 times. But no reply or response from anyone. Please help me to get the consignments urgently.

urgent text books not delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2018
on 19th the from the courier office in Ernakumlam, there was a message that "the delivery address place -KEEZHILLAM, PERUMBAVOOR is not a serviceable area Pls self collect. So I went to their office and collected.

[Jul 23, 2018] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Overnite Express Phone