[Resolved] Pacl India — pacl refund your money.

H.no.235,pocket 19,sector 24,rohini,delhi(near best mega mall), Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Siddhart Sekhu on May 26, 2019
RESPECTED SIR/MA'AM, I, BIMLA DEVI, want to complaint in Pacl INDIA.WE gave 10, 000 on 14, 01, 2011 to get it refunded but we have not get it yet. WE TRIED TO REGISTER IN THE WEBSITE BUT THERE WAS NO RECORD OF OUR CERTIFICATE. PLEASE WE ARE KINDLY REQUESTING., we want to get our money refunded.PLEASE TELL HOW TO GET OUR MONEY REFUNDED.IT HAS BEEN 8 YEARS SINCE OUR MONEY HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[May 26, 2019] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir my name is prahlad ray tailor s/o shri ghisa lal tailor.MY policy no is -U[protected] and its maturity amt. is 37500 rs . sir i have deposited my policy bond to PACL SIKAR limited compony on 01/04/2014 . now i have remaining only compony acknowledgement receipt and three amt. receipts. but i am not received maturity amt. plz provide PACL Refund.

Siddhart Sekhu's [Complaint's author] reply, May 27, 2019
How can we do that, we also want the refund.Sorry Mr.Prahlad but we are not from the company.Sir you can complaint like us.🙏
I have submitted mu pacl bond to the office and the very next day office got closed and i am not getting the bond ..so what to do

7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India - pacl refund your money.