PACL India Customer Care

Bad

PACL India Complaints & Reviews

Hasvanth on Jul 4, 2020
No money given by 1 year

[Jul 06, 2020] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Hasvanth Jul 04, 2020
No money given by 1 year

Pacl India — I am not get refund

Jayanthikumar339 on Jul 2, 2020
    I paid 13 months amount but not get refund, my registration number U[protected]. my name K E Jayanthi...
    Complaint category Building Developers

Pacl India — no edit option pacl-claim status form.

[email protected] on Jul 1, 2020
    Respected sir
    On-line filling of such like forms (Claim) was first time last year. We were not so aware of knowing...
    Complaint category Other

Deep khatkar on Jul 1, 2020
    Dear sir, i have pacl register number, but when i click edit claim status, it is asking about password that i don't know, when i click on forget the password, it is asking about mobile no and i don't know which mobile no is registered that time.
    Please help me to login.

[Jul 01, 2020] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinod Aswal on Jun 28, 2020
      I did not registre the form in 2019 but now in 2020 when i claim application it is showing "record not found".

[Jun 28, 2020] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Life Insurance

Pacl India — i'm complaining about refund

Amith Narayana on Jun 21, 2020
        I submitted an application for a refund but after enquiry, it's showing as in below comment. I'm worried...
        Complaint category Business & Finances

Pacl India — original bond submitted to pack, having buyback acknowledgement receipt, but claim status showing no records found for my both bonds.

vsrathore123 on Jun 19, 2020

I am attaching by both buyback and payment reciept of my both the policies which has been submited...
        Complaint category Police

Deepali R Tripathi on Jun 18, 2020
        Hi have two accounts under pacl india limited from 2011. I am trying to register online but it asks mobile number which is not in use currently...

Requesting you to help us by how can i use my existing mobile number to register & process for claim.

Deepali tripathi
        [protected] /[protected]

[Jun 18, 2020] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nirmala annigeri147 on Jun 10, 2020
          Dear sir/madam
          I am nirmala from alagawadi, karnataka. I am invested in pacl ltd expired date was completed but still not able to claim my invested amount from pcal ltd pacl office are closed in hubli i don't how to claim where to claim. One thing i want to say i was searched in google and there i found like as below given details

[Jun 10, 2020] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Ramswaroop Kumawat Raghunathgarh on Jun 2, 2020
            My registration no u[protected] total amaunt 5000 but no recive my pament

[Jun 02, 2020] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Pacl India — "claim amount not refunded as per the lodha committee recommendation rm. lodha committee (in the matter of pacl ltd)"

Birender.kumar20032003 on May 22, 2020
              Kindly assist and help to get refunds from the process for the following details...

Know your claim application...

avi21bindal on May 21, 2020
              Dear sir
              I submitted application for refund but after enquiry it is showing that your application could not be processed at this stage and you await notification. Kindly please help me.
              My certificate no. U[protected]
              May be it is because i tick land alloted, i tick it because in my certificate there mentioned area of land so i thought land may be alloted kindly help me in claiming refund
              Regard.

[May 21, 2020] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Pacl India — REGISTRATION FOR PLOT FOR 50,000/- but not honoured

Sheetal Mekalke on May 19, 2020
                PACL INDIA LIMITED an amount of Rs.50, 000/- was invested on 20/12/2007 the same was supposed to be honored on 20/12/2014...

guptarahul1415 on May 10, 2020
                I Mr. rahul Gupta Had invested in PACL and I am trying to call them no one is answering their office is also not available, Please help me I need to claim my refund.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Maari Mukesh on May 9, 2020
                  Dear sir/madam,
                  I am registered for my pacl claim (reg no: U[protected] no I am checking the status of my claim its showing your claim application has been processed and money transferred to your account, but still now I not received any amount, so please kindly apply help me as soon as possible..

Pacl India — pacl investment refund

ashish wankhede on May 5, 2020
                    I have submitted all the details required for claiming refund from pacl.
                    When i check my refund status at https://www.sebipaclrefund.co.in/Refund/Enquiry
                    Complaint category Business & Finances

Pacl India — registration details

[email protected] on Apr 23, 2020
                    Sir my name is manmohan singh kapoor my mother satwant kaur kapoor is a customer of pacl india limited she holds the certificate...

Akshay Chaugule on Apr 20, 2020
                    i am akshay chaugule. I am not find out my police installement.

plz call me-[protected]
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

Kamalkishore Meena on Apr 16, 2020
                      My insurance in the pacl please refund my money and do happyme

Pacl India — I am not able to claim

[email protected] on Apr 15, 2020
                        Dear sir/mam,

I am c radha, f/h late mr. Putte gowda
                        #99 rama mandira street, belagola, s r patna tq

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                        Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
                        PF withdrawal Query
                        (6 minutes ago)
                        Bajaj Auto
                        repeated problem in my pulsar bike within few days of purchase
                        (11 minutes ago)
                        Oc Technology Fraud Online Job Recruitment
                        fraud online company threatening customers in the name of advocates
                        (23 minutes ago)
                        Tata Sky
                        Undue charges, horrendous services and misleading services
                        (27 minutes ago)