Passport Office Hyderabad

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

I have reintiated to police verification on 23. I got sms to my mobile that a clear police verification report is sent to...

I, pyyavula ramesh babu, was cheated by hema sundari staff of narayana college. Every year she is cheating parents of bright students in name of admissions . I paid her 15000/- rupees. On behalf of my daughter. But due her sickness she was unable to join any college yet. Narayana college hema sundari refused me my amount. Please stop the hema sundri not take any prior admission.

Hi team
    Applied fresh passport for my one year baby in tolichowki passport seva kendra.
    They granted passport based on pre police verification. Is it required?

2nd concern is both the parents are to be present at authority after father signing annex d and signature on all docs.
    Even on father passport mother name also included.

They make the simple process complicated for one year baby after submitting all valid docs..
    Madhavi. Y

Kondaveeti prashanth.
      Hy[protected].

I applied for the passport on[protected]. Police given adverse report of my previous address. Then i went to rpo secunderabad. They take 500 as fain. And they issued reverification. Then police gave the clear report on[protected]. But till i am not getting my passport. Please verify it quickly.

Serial number. 5/5
      Outward number. 1/sb-pvr/2017 (Dated 1/10/2017)
      Date of dispatch. 15/10/2017
      Secret number. 12825
      Oct 23, 2017
      Syeda Huriya's response
      Kindly issue passport n discard my complaint
      Sir this person whose file num be 27716149
      Hy[protected] pls stop his passport dispatch immediately

I, submit that, i am a resident of habeeb nagar, bodhan road nizamabad. I was married with the above sri shaik fareed, holding passport no. G7057047 issued from passport office hyderabad valid upto[protected], on[protected] and i have also one child of eleven months. After my marriage my husband and some his near relatives started harassment to me for dowry. At present my husband is working in abu dhabi (United arab emirates). Compelled by the harassment i lodged a complaint in police station town –i nizamabad vide fir no. 363/2017 dated[protected] under section 498 a & 3, 4 under d. P. Action and also look out circular has been issued by the police station town i nizamabad the case is under process. I tried to my level best to settle my case by counselling etc but invain as lodged the complaint.
        Oct 19, 2017
        Updated by Masood Shaik
        Now it is to submit that my case is pending in the Police Station for want of Presence of my husband in INDIA. The renewal case of Passport of my husband is due before[protected], as such I request your good self to put mercy upon me and help this poor by withholding the renewal of passport of husband (Sri Shaik Fareed) to enable me to get my case settled my hard days in the House of my father who is also a poor man.

Necessary copies of FIR No 363/2017 and passport No. G7057047 are enclosed herewith for kind perusal and necessary action.
        Thanking you Sir,

H No. 7-14-18/1-A Sabza Colony
        Habeeb Nagar – Nizamabad – Telangana
        Cell No. [protected]

Hi sir,

I was charged rs 45 for receiving the sms for my passport renewal service.
          I never received an sms from the company when the passport was dispatched.
          Why is this issue not being addressed??? Below is the place where i have applied the passport
          Below is the place where i have applied the passport

Passport seva kendra, begumpet, hyderabad
          Why we pay 1000rupees those polices who come for passport verification, they are taking 1000rupees for verification and they are demanding we have to pay for all why should we give, if we dont give they will say your passport will be late

Sir, i retired from army on 31 jan 206. I applied for passport in july 2016. I gave my last one year address is as my permanent...

My mother applied for passport with a valid aadhar card. She was told to publish ads in news paper for her name change and come again. We did that and went again, now the lady on the counter came up with the list of another documents. When my mother told that why didnt you update me that day to bring more documents, then she misbehaved with my mom saying you better get your work done with that guy itself. If you have to get the work done from me then you have to do this only. She was very rude and didnt know how to talk to an aged person. I dont know her name but i am really pissed off with such behavior. Now again we have to get the docs and go there. This is irritating. She thinks as if she is working there for free and can talk anything to anyone.

Hi sir, my passport application num is 17-[protected] and file no :hy[protected] and applicant name : sreevidhya i have applied the passport on 10 september 2017 and after police verification the report submitted by the police is not clear because i worked 2 yrs in chennai and i left the job already and staying currently at my home town hyderabad... When i have attended the passport appointment they asked only for the address proof but they didn't ask anything about my previous job so without knowing i didn't explained anything related to it but i received notice stating that police verification is not clear and i visited the rpo hyderabad and i have paid 5000 penalty and provided them previous employer details to verify but after 15 days also the status is showing like police verification report not clear...

Hey!
                I'm haritha residing in sri nagar south extension, ramanathapuram, cbe-45.
                There are more than 10 stray dogs in my street alone and now there are new puppies too. Its seriously annoying as no child or adult can walk on the streets. They kids get chased by those violent creatures and are now very scared to go out. As an citizen of our privileged nation on behalf of all those who suffer from these violent stray dogs its a humble request to clear them out. I'd be highly obliged if actions are taken as soon as possible.
                Thanks in advance!
                Haritha
                Sep 16, 2017
                Updated by Haritha Ravikumar
                I have no clue on to how passport office Hyderabad got involved

I submitted my documents to passport office on 25th july, i received mail from passport office on 2nd august that you can...

I have applied my passport online and visited passport office in begumpet. Police verification has been initiated and an adverse report has been sent. Show cause notice was sent and i have visited regional passport office on 24th july and initiated police verification for previous address. A clear police report has been sent on 26th july but still i did not receive my passport. So kindly ensure that i receive it asap.

Dear sir/mam,

I am bal bijay gopal a citizen of india received a what's app post as attached where someone...

Hi, i am vijayalakshmi ganta from hyderabad.

I received an email on 27th july 2017 with the subject of mrv fee receipt activated
                    With receipt number [protected] and also received second email on 28th july 2017 subjectin no reply and in body they mentioned appointment confirmation along with the applicant details, ofc appointment details,
                    Consular appointment details, delivery information amd mrv fee payments
                    Applicant name: vijaya kumari ganta
                    Ds-160 confirmation nymber: aa007575ky

My main concern is i have not applied for any visa appointments so far and more over its very unprofessional that the details of other applicant name: vijaya kumari ganta is shared to me along with passport number j2847137, visa class b1/b2.

Is this is the way you overlook? Details of the applicant are not secured or confidential with you.

Please ensure that this shouldn't repeat again with me or any body else orelse i have to take it to further level incase any email is sent to me wrongly which carries someones confidential details.

Thankyou,
                    Vijayalakshmi. Ganta
                    Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

This is sathyam reddy kunduru and i stay in canada. I applied for pcc at high commission of india, ottawa...

Dear team l feel my addres details in passport form. I was submitted all documents & witness in police verification at police staition. But they are not accepted it. & there hold my verification.
                      Please clear this...
                      Sir - i apply for my new & fresh passport.
                      This file arrived fior police verification at police station at patan in satara.
                      I was gon there & submitted my all doccuments & details..
                      But they are not accepted it & hold my file there at last three days..
                      So please inquiree this situation...

Name - tushar suresh asawale
                      File no - pn[protected]
                      Mob no [protected].
                      ...
                      My passport verification has came in police station but due to lack of money my verification is pending.some officer is corrupt so plz help me sir.
                      I was return from police station just 7 days so plz help me sir plz

Sir on 23/04/2017 8:04pm and 24/04/2017 around 6am i have tried to make payment for new passport through my andhrabank debit card but my transaction got failed and amount got deducted from my account
                        And i have waited 7 days to get refund of my money but my money not refunded
                        Amount to be refund rs 3025.5/-
                        Name; aditya chintoju
                        Arn;17-[protected]
                        Passport type;fresh
                        Acc. No;[protected] (Andhra bank)
                        Ifsc code;andb0001788

Hyderabad, india refund money dear sir/ madam, i was applying for passport through online mode and make a payment of rs:1512/- using bank of india debit card the amount got deducted from my account but the payment status in the passport application portal was failed. This deduction has not been taken by sbi. Kindly refund my amount soon.. Rupay card bank of india a/c no = [protected] ifce code= bkid0004352 date of transaction=13/03/2017 transaction details= medr/passport_sev/802773/ application reference number= 17-[protected] given name = ali akram hossain service type= fresh type of application= normal payment status= failed.
                          May 2, 2017
                          Hyderabad, India Refund Money Dear sir/ madam, I was applying for passport through online mode and make a payment of Rs:1512/- using Bank of India debit card the amount got deducted from my account but the payment status in the passport application portal was failed. This deduction has not been taken by sbi. Kindly refund my amount soon.. RuPay card Bank of India A/C no = 435210110003329 IFCE CODE= BKID0004352 Date of transaction=13/03/2017 Transaction details= MEDR/PASSPORT_SEV/802773/ Application reference number= 17-1002834893 Given name = ALI AKRAM HOSSAIN Service type= Fresh Type of application= Normal Payment Status= Failed.
                          May 02, 2017
                          Updated by AliAkram Hossain
                          Hyderabad, India Refund Money Dear sir/ madam, I was applying for passport through online mode and make a payment of Rs:1512/- using Bank of India debit card the amount got deducted from my account but the payment status in the passport application portal was failed. This deduction has not been taken by sbi. Kindly refund my amount soon.. RuPay card Bank of India A/C no = [protected] IFCE CODE= BKID0004352 Date of transaction=13/03/2017 Transaction details= MEDR/PASSPORT_SEV/802773/ Application reference number= 17-[protected] Given name = ALI AKRAM HOSSAIN Service type= Fresh Type of application= Normal Payment Status= Failed.

Hey sir
                            Til now i dnt get the passport form i have submited the aplication on 15/03/2017
                            So til now no msg came to me only tht the aplicant would get and sms email once its disptched sir i have to travel to dubai for my exams sir its urgnt i hve to give to visa endrsmnt sir i need to by tommrow distpch it via speedpost sir plez thnks my file number hy[protected]
                            Date of birth 01/03/1995

Hi Sir/Madam,

I Paid the amount of (INR)1, 512.75 on 23/02/2017 on behalf of New Passport Application and...