Passport Office Hyderabad Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Masood Shaik
I, submit that, i am a resident of habeeb nagar, bodhan road nizamabad. I was married with the above sri shaik fareed, holding passport no. G7057047 issued from passport office hyderabad valid upto[protected], on[protected] and i have also one child of eleven months. After my marriage my husband and some his near relatives started harassment to me for dowry. At present my husband is working in abu dhabi (United arab emirates). Compelled by the harassment i lodged a complaint in police station town –i nizamabad vide fir no. 363/2017 dated[protected] under section 498 a & 3, 4 under d. P. Action and also look out circular has been issued by the police station town i nizamabad the case is under process. I tried to my level best to settle my case by counselling etc but invain as lodged the complaint.
Updated by Masood Shaik Oct 19, 2017
Now it is to submit that my case is pending in the Police Station for want of Presence of my husband in INDIA. The renewal case of Passport of my husband is due before[protected], as such I request your good self to put mercy upon me and help this poor by withholding the renewal of passport of husband (Sri Shaik Fareed) to enable me to get my case settled my hard days in the House of my father who is also a poor man.

Necessary copies of FIR No 363/2017 and passport No. G7057047 are enclosed herewith for kind perusal and necessary action.
Thanking you Sir,

Habeeb Nagar – Nizamabad – Telangana
Cell No. [protected]

Ajayworkofficial
    Hi sir,

I was charged rs 45 for receiving the sms for my passport renewal service.
    I never received an sms from the company when the passport was dispatched.
    Why is this issue not being addressed??? Below is the place where i have applied the passport
    Below is the place where i have applied the passport

Passport seva kendra, begumpet, hyderabad
    Why we pay 1000rupees those polices who come for passport verification, they are taking 1000rupees for verification and they are demanding we have to pay for all why should we give, if we dont give they will say your passport will be late

Passport Office Hyderabad — refund against passport file no: hy20694865833116

O. Jaya Rami Reddy
      Sir, i retired from army on 31 jan 206. I applied for passport in july 2016. I gave my last one year address is as my permanent...

DeepaliKarlekar1
      My mother applied for passport with a valid aadhar card. She was told to publish ads in news paper for her name change and come again. We did that and went again, now the lady on the counter came up with the list of another documents. When my mother told that why didnt you update me that day to bring more documents, then she misbehaved with my mom saying you better get your work done with that guy itself. If you have to get the work done from me then you have to do this only. She was very rude and didnt know how to talk to an aged person. I dont know her name but i am really pissed off with such behavior. Now again we have to get the docs and go there. This is irritating. She thinks as if she is working there for free and can talk anything to anyone.

Sreevidhya Smiley
        Hi sir, my passport application num is 17-[protected] and file no :hy[protected] and applicant name : sreevidhya i have applied the passport on 10 september 2017 and after police verification the report submitted by the police is not clear because i worked 2 yrs in chennai and i left the job already and staying currently at my home town hyderabad... When i have attended the passport appointment they asked only for the address proof but they didn't ask anything about my previous job so without knowing i didn't explained anything related to it but i received notice stating that police verification is not clear and i visited the rpo hyderabad and i have paid 5000 penalty and provided them previous employer details to verify but after 15 days also the status is showing like police verification report not clear...

Haritha Ravikumar
          Hey!
          I'm haritha residing in sri nagar south extension, ramanathapuram, cbe-45.
          There are more than 10 stray dogs in my street alone and now there are new puppies too. Its seriously annoying as no child or adult can walk on the streets. They kids get chased by those violent creatures and are now very scared to go out. As an citizen of our privileged nation on behalf of all those who suffer from these violent stray dogs its a humble request to clear them out. I'd be highly obliged if actions are taken as soon as possible.
          Thanks in advance!
          Haritha
          Updated by Haritha Ravikumar Sep 16, 2017
          I have no clue on to how passport office Hyderabad got involved

Passport Police Verification — avoidance for police verification.

Amit Khakal
            I submitted my documents to passport office on 25th july, i received mail from passport office on 2nd august that you can...

Srilekha Munigala
            I have applied my passport online and visited passport office in begumpet. Police verification has been initiated and an adverse report has been sent. Show cause notice was sent and i have visited regional passport office on 24th july and initiated police verification for previous address. A clear police report has been sent on 26th july but still i did not receive my passport. So kindly ensure that i receive it asap.

Passport Office Hyderabad — found tampering and misuse of passport of someone

balbijaygopal
              Dear sir/mam,

I am bal bijay gopal a citizen of india received a what's app post as attached where someone...

vijaya786
              Hi, i am vijayalakshmi ganta from hyderabad.

I received an email on 27th july 2017 with the subject of mrv fee receipt activated
              With receipt number [protected] and also received second email on 28th july 2017 subjectin no reply and in body they mentioned appointment confirmation along with the applicant details, ofc appointment details,
              Consular appointment details, delivery information amd mrv fee payments
              Applicant name: vijaya kumari ganta
              Ds-160 confirmation nymber: aa007575ky

My main concern is i have not applied for any visa appointments so far and more over its very unprofessional that the details of other applicant name: vijaya kumari ganta is shared to me along with passport number j2847137, visa class b1/b2.

Is this is the way you overlook? Details of the applicant are not secured or confidential with you.

Please ensure that this shouldn't repeat again with me or any body else orelse i have to take it to further level incase any email is sent to me wrongly which carries someones confidential details.

Thankyou,
              Vijayalakshmi. Ganta
              Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Passport Office Hyderabad — pcc not received satyam

sathyam333
                This is sathyam reddy kunduru and i stay in canada. I applied for pcc at high commission of india, ottawa...

[email protected]
                Dear team l feel my addres details in passport form. I was submitted all documents & witness in police verification at police staition. But they are not accepted it. & there hold my verification.
                Please clear this...
                Sir - i apply for my new & fresh passport.
                This file arrived fior police verification at police station at patan in satara.
                I was gon there & submitted my all doccuments & details..
                But they are not accepted it & hold my file there at last three days..
                So please inquiree this situation...

Name - tushar suresh asawale
                File no - pn[protected]
                Mob no [protected].
                ...
                My passport verification has came in police station but due to lack of money my verification is pending.some officer is corrupt so plz help me sir.
                I was return from police station just 7 days so plz help me sir plz

Aditya Ramgovind
                  Sir on 23/04/2017 8:04pm and 24/04/2017 around 6am i have tried to make payment for new passport through my andhrabank debit card but my transaction got failed and amount got deducted from my account
                  And i have waited 7 days to get refund of my money but my money not refunded
                  Amount to be refund rs 3025.5/-
                  Name; aditya chintoju
                  Arn;17-[protected]
                  Passport type;fresh
                  Acc. No;[protected] (Andhra bank)
                  Ifsc code;andb0001788

AliAkram Hossain
                    Hyderabad, india refund money dear sir/ madam, i was applying for passport through online mode and make a payment of rs:1512/- using bank of india debit card the amount got deducted from my account but the payment status in the passport application portal was failed. This deduction has not been taken by sbi. Kindly refund my amount soon.. Rupay card bank of india a/c no = [protected] ifce code= bkid0004352 date of transaction=13/03/2017 transaction details= medr/passport_sev/802773/ application reference number= 17-[protected] given name = ali akram hossain service type= fresh type of application= normal payment status= failed.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2017
                    Hyderabad, India Refund Money Dear sir/ madam, I was applying for passport through online mode and make a payment of Rs:1512/- using Bank of India debit card the amount got deducted from my account but the payment status in the passport application portal was failed. This deduction has not been taken by sbi. Kindly refund my amount soon.. RuPay card Bank of India A/C no = 435210110003329 IFCE CODE= BKID0004352 Date of transaction=13/03/2017 Transaction details= MEDR/PASSPORT_SEV/802773/ Application reference number= 17-1002834893 Given name = ALI AKRAM HOSSAIN Service type= Fresh Type of application= Normal Payment Status= Failed.
                    Updated by AliAkram Hossain May 02, 2017
                    Hyderabad, India Refund Money Dear sir/ madam, I was applying for passport through online mode and make a payment of Rs:1512/- using Bank of India debit card the amount got deducted from my account but the payment status in the passport application portal was failed. This deduction has not been taken by sbi. Kindly refund my amount soon.. RuPay card Bank of India A/C no = [protected] IFCE CODE= BKID0004352 Date of transaction=13/03/2017 Transaction details= MEDR/PASSPORT_SEV/802773/ Application reference number= 17-[protected] Given name = ALI AKRAM HOSSAIN Service type= Fresh Type of application= Normal Payment Status= Failed.

Sawala
                      Hey sir
                      Til now i dnt get the passport form i have submited the aplication on 15/03/2017
                      So til now no msg came to me only tht the aplicant would get and sms email once its disptched sir i have to travel to dubai for my exams sir its urgnt i hve to give to visa endrsmnt sir i need to by tommrow distpch it via speedpost sir plez thnks my file number hy[protected]
                      Date of birth 01/03/1995

Passport Office Hyderabad — Online passport payment transaction has been failed

arunanarra
                        Hi Sir/Madam,

I Paid the amount of (INR)1, 512.75 on 23/02/2017 on behalf of New Passport Application and...

Passport Police Verification — Police verification has been hold due to Birth Certificate

Pd0990
                        Dear Team,

As per last Passport Rule, Birth certificate is not mandatory for passport application .
                        Actually...

MOHD ZABIUDDIN
                        Hi Team

The transaction made on[protected] while doing payment for passport application got FAILED, but the amount 1500/- got debited from the account.

Below are the details

Application reference number:
                        17-[protected]
                        Transaction ID :[protected][protected]- PASSPORT_SEVA_MOPAvl
                        Payment amount : 1500
                        Transaction date :[protected]

Please credit back the amount 1500/- to my account.
                        Sir, regarding complaint that i paid fees paynent on online for passport but it as failed so, please return the money as possible as my ARN nu is
                        17-[protected] & service request nu is [protected]. sir, i humbly requesting please resolve it as soon as.please please i paid on 23-1-17 at 8:30pm.due to financial problem pleas solve it
                        Hello sir
                        Sir i have submitted my passport aplication on 15/03/2017 Til now i dnt recive the passport wht its late why the staaf is delaying the passport i dnt understnd plez disptched it soon i have to travel to dubai urgnt i need to go file number Hy[protected]
                        Date of birth : 01/03/1995
                        sir plez disptched via speedpost

ssrinivas
                          Today[protected], I went to PSK Ameerpet to apply for a Issue of New Passport. TCS Employee who work in the A7 counter should have min patience and listen to the people, they have the time to chit chat and have snacks in the mean time, but when it comes to people they don't even have a minute of wasting there time and also threatening the people . If they are frustrated in doing their routine job, its better to quit, such that other person can get an opportunity.

Govt employees who work in the B and C counters have more patience than these guys and they clearly explains the documents which are required and listens to us very patiently.

R

jani_85
                            Didn't get my passport
                            Complaint against the passport not received

I had applied for passport on dated 03.07.2007 and enclosed all required documents but till to date i have not receive my passport
                            Kindly help me and issue my passport i will be highly thankful to you.
                            Yours