Passport Office Bhopal

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Bhopal Complaints & Reviews

The article is delivered on 16.11.19 to sho ps gachibowli matter is sensitive i want to know name of sender without this article...
My file no. Is bp[protected]

I, priya digwani applied a fresh passport online on...
My file number bip[protected]. Police verification is done completely and correctly, then also my passport...
I had subbmited my document on 20/11/2018 please make my passport
This is showing in pasport website since last 3 months...

My file No. Is BP02C[protected].
Regarding letter received against undelivered passport from passport office for passport no. R9533020,

I would like to inform you that postman has new join person and he did found the address and not received any call for the same.
Request you to kindly resend my passport on register address.
My file No. Is BP02C[protected]

I have try to connect on customer care multiple time but nibuddy has received my call and also drop a mail on too.[protected]@mea.gov.in

Please let me know how to receive my passport
Priyanka Choubey
Mo. No. [protected]
Mail - [protected]@gmail.com
Address - Gyanarjan School Vikas Nagar Gautam Ganj Graha Jabalpur MP.

passport has returned
Feb 19, 2019

Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is poonam dixit. I didn't receive my passport yet, which i had applied for[protected]. Police verification and other documents verification have done one month back. And file have been clear, but i didn't receive my passport... Please take action to get my passport as soon as possible...
    Details of my application are as follows:
    File no name
    1. Bp02c[protected] (Poonam dixit)
    Feb 06, 2019

Please sirG check u r service I am not Receive my passport please check

File number (Bp[protected] due to not giving proper guidance on document i am unable to make my passport...

I had an appointment in chindwara office 23 may 2018, police verification also done after some days.
      Whenever track my application it always shows me that police verification report review at rpo. Now almost 75 day passed same thing is there. After communication with customer care he said no problem is there in your file.

I am feeling helpless please process my file as early as posible

Aug 20, 2018

I'm applying passport but in address page pin code of my area is not
      accepted. My address is Village Chilla. P.O. Teonther Disst. Rewa MP
      pin- 486220.

Please note that i applied passport for renewal on 17 july 2018 at satna psk. My filr no BP02C[protected]. I am working with shipping company i have to join ship pls do needful i need my passport on urgent basis. My wife file no BP02C[protected] for new passport both applied on same date status has not changed since 2nd august try to call customer care no reply kindly do needful.
        Hemendra kumar saini
        Mob [protected]
        Aug 12, 2018

Sewage line destrioed by a truck and the smell is spreding all over

Mr. Ramvaran of misrod police station bhopal has given wrong report to passport office despite verification of all the documents.
          He has not visited place of residence and document verification was done at police station only.
          Please lodge a complaint in this regard and rectify the mistake done by police official.
          Is it necessary to give bribe for a clear report??
          Jul 03, 2018

My name is abhilasha bajoria. Me, my husband and my 2 kids all r apply the passport.
            I didn’t received my passport yet, which i had applied five month back dated 23/12/2017.
            Police verification and other documents verification have done four month back.
            On 20th feb 2018 file has been clear, but passport printing is delay by almost 4months. No further action taken after that till yet.
            Details of my application are as follows:-
            File no name date type
            1. Bp02c[protected] shiv kumar bajoria date 30/12/2017 type normal
            2. Bp02c[protected] abhilasha bajoria date 30/12/2017 type normal
            3. Bp02c[protected] arush bajoria date 30/12/2017 type normal
            4. Bp02c[protected] adya bajoria date 30/12/2017 type normal

Kindly do needful. We need our passports urgently
            Kind regards

City centre, gwalior, mp (474011).
            Email - [protected]@gmail.com
            Jun 25, 2018

Sir mere roll no pe dushre ladke ka naam so ho raha hai[protected] us ladke ka naam rishab singh sikarwar hai uska naam

I got objection letter from psk, bhopal about change in my father's name in aadhar card and school marksheet. So i posted the correct aadhar card photocopy to psk bhopal which was asked. But after that i got no reply from psk bhopal. I tracked my application in which it said an objection letter has been generated on 07/06/2018. My application number is bp02c[protected]. Please reply as soon as possible.
              Jun 22, 2018

I have applied for passport from February. And completed two verification. first in Barwaha mp and second is panjagutta Hyderabad. But now no any further process.is happening. And no any passport staff member picking the call. My all the police verifications are clear. My filr no. Is BP[protected]. Thankyou

I submitted the application along with requisite fee to passport seva kendra,
                Gwalior on 24 aprill 2018, the appointment date. After completing the required formalities i was given the acknowledgement containing following details.

Bplf[protected]

File no. : bp02c[protected]

Bp0 2c[protected]

On checking the status on line it was found out that the application has been received by regional passport office, bhopal on 5 may, 2018
                With comments "under review"

I was informed by seva kendra that renewed passport are generally issued within a month.

More than 45 days have passed and renewed passport is still awaited.
                Kindly look into the affair and do the needful.

G. P rai
                Jun 21, 2018

Ref. File no. Bp[protected].

My daughter rini grace philip has completed her re-police varification done at pune as per bhopal passport office.

It had been verified in indore police station and in bhopal regional passport office. After that it was sent to pune for futher verification.

She had done all the verification in pune police station and had submitted copy of my documents. It was sent to the pune passport office on 5th may 2018.

It was told by the pune police officer that it would take approximately 2 weeks, but till date havn't recieved any information about my passport.

Kindly update about my passport status and confirm.

Yours sincerely.

Philip p p
                  D/o rini grace philip
                  Jun 14, 2018

My file No. Is BP02C[protected].

Request you to kindly resend my passport on register address.
                    My file No. Is BP02C[protected]

Please let me know how to receive my passport
                    Priyanka Choubey
                    Mo. No. [protected]
                    Mail - [protected]@gmail.com
                    Address - Gyanarjan School Vikas Nagar Gautam Ganj Graha Jabalpur MP.
                    passport has returned
                    May 22, 2018

May 28, 2018
                    Updated by Priyanka Pyasi Choubey
                    I have not received any call from passport office.
                    Kindly let me know how can receive my passport
                    Feb 18, 2019
                    Updated by Priyanka Pyasi Choubey
                    Still the issue is not resolve.
                    Kindly update me

Respected sir,
                      I would like to say that my mom is eligible for non ecr category but after exit from psk bhopal when we saw acknowledgments letter ecr status is written to be as yes for to correct these we trying to go inside but the security guard stops and asked the reason for go inside and when we asked this then he very badly said that "ab aapka anpad ka passport ban gaya hai ajab kuch nahi ho sakta jaon yahan se" that was seriously not good but we are able to act something so we go back to home (Khandwa) when i asked my mom what actually happens at counters she said after giving voters, pan card, aadhar card, photocopies the employee asked me about the 10th marksheet because my mom qualification is in between 10-12std but she don't have marksheet for that and her age is also about 45yrs, but she have paid a income tax return, and she bring pan card, assessment proof, and the last 1 yrs statement of her income tax return. But she said the employee only asked did you have a pass 10th she said yes and then he asked did you have a marksheet mom said no then he don't asked anything to mom and by giving the application form said to go to next counter. Now it's a duty of the employee to asked the applicant if he/she don't have said document for proof of non ecr that did you have any other documents for proving you are eligible for non ecr category because if he asked that to my mom then she absolutely give the assessment proof and the last 1 yrs statement of income tax return. Now sir tell me the police verification is not happened till now so how we make ecr status - no in acknowledgments letter. Please any answer send us on the email id s. [protected]@gmail.com
                      Jan 12, 2018

Sir, i ravindra jayaswal (D. O. B-23/06/1962) resident of near roxy cinema kampoo road gwalior-474001applied for passport on 10/07/2017by on line system and papper verification and photo session on 01/09/2017 at post office passport center jiwaji chowck gwalior application recived by bhopal passport office at 09/09/2017after which i have regularly tracked my application status but unfortunatately it shows the same status till now. Sir, i also tried calling the regional passport office on the mentioned cotact number but no communication took place also i have not recived any message from the pasport office any pending documents or any other issue regarding my passport application sir, ireqest to please guide me and help me resolve this issue thanks and regards ravindra jayaswal application file no. Bp02c[protected]
                        Nov 08, 2017

Hello my file no is bp02c[protected] it seems to be under riview at reasonal passport office whenever i call in the office...