Passport Office Hyderabad Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

karun kumar m
Dear Sir/Mam, I am Karun Kumar Mathi i have cancelled my passport application in th month of jan 2015 but still i did'nt get the cancellation letter as of now, so request you to do the need full. File No :HY[protected] D o B 30/07/1983

Sana nahdi
    Pending from PO This message show cause notice, Passport application is under review at original Passport Office.submitted all details but stilll i didnt get my Wife Passport. File number is: HY[protected] DOB:[protected] applicant name:Sana Nahdi Plese suuggest me what is the reson for delay of my wife passpot.faceing the problem last 4 months, please give reply to my id [protected]@gmail.com.

jyothsu
      file no:HY[protected] is my old file, without knowing the rules i have reapplied the passport, police enquiry has completed for my new application, so i need to close my old file to get my passport, when i went to regional passport office officer said that they cant close that file because that file was on hold. and they asked me to go to respective passport office and change the status HOLD .my maximum appointments are completed now how can i approach passport office and change my status...please give me some solution, i need my passport very urgent...please respond to my quiry
      Same thing is happening with me.
      Did you get the cancellation on the old file? and your passport back?
      Closed my first file in Secunderabad RPO, and paid fine of 1.5k on Tolichoki PSK, and resumed with second file.
      Check my experience here: https://creekntrails.com/2016/01/30/renewed-my-expired-passport-with-address-cha...

chava likhith
        i payed 1500 rupees for booking passport appointment slot through my debit card of icic bank, money has detected from my account but my slot has not booked, it is showing as error in the status please verify it & let my slotted bokked...

i lost my money ,by paying from credit card
        i lost my money ,by paying from credit card

RimaDas
          Hello madam/Sir, I Rima Das resident of Hyderabad had applied for Passport in Tatkal on 13th January, but still haven't received it. On visiting RPO office, they said that Police verification has to be done, but as far as I know in Tatkal(post verification mode), passport is dispatched within 3 days, but here its almost a month but no progress. My Police verification is also completed and received a message too as - clear report has been sent, then what could be the reason for the delay. Kindly help as I need my passport urgently for VISA FDFU verification, please help. File number :HY[protected] Your's Faithfully, Rima Das,

Riju Pillai
            Dear Team, I have applied for the passport and i completed the police verfication from Thana Thatipur police Station, They Have also forwarded the the police verifation certificate to the Huzarat thana Gwalior, But they are not Forwarding it to the Bhopal Passport office, since 20 days, So pls do the needfulls are My details are as follow, Name - Riju Murali dharan. Application - bp[protected] Gwalior. [protected]

Jyothi Swarup
              Respected Sir/Madam, I have cancelled my passport application on 26/12/2013 to apply a fresh passport. But still I haven't receive the cancellation letter. I went to the Hyderabad passport office and enquired as they said within a very few days the letter get dispatched. But no use. Kindly do the needful. Thanks, Swarup

J V HARSHAVARDHANA
                Respected Sir, I applied for a Passport at 23/5/2011 (3 years back) with Acknowledgement number A363050. But still I didn’t get my passport. Police enquiry is also done. Please let me know if anything pending from my side. There was no response for my previous mails. I need my passport as early as possible since I missed so many onsite opportunities.

ikkurthi pradeep
                  My passport File Number is HY[protected] and my date of birth : Nov 12th 1990. I have applied for passport on 13 th August and later on 6 th September my passport status changed to "Passport has been printed.you will recieve an sms/email once dispatched" But till now my passport is not dispatched.So I went to my regional passport office(Secunderabad) and they said that your passport is not here and its missing and asked me to wait for another 10 days.But I can not wait.I need my passport right now.Its very emergency. This is my life now.I need to submit my passport to my company right now.I don't know what to do.Please do the needful sir. Thanking you

shyamborra
                    hello sir, I have applied for fresh passport on 08/08/2014 after 10 days my status is changed to''Police Report has been submitted by SP office, District khammam City and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch'' from then the status has no update and not yet received my passport. So please kindly inform me how long it take to dispatch my passport. File no: HY[protected] Date Of Birth:03/12/1992 Name: Borra Shyam Thank You.

Passport Office Hyderabad — HY2067798680714 - delay in passport delivery [Resolved]

saisowmya
                      Dear Sir/Madam, I have attended the PSK hyderabad on 7th July 2014 for normal passport and recieved file no. HY[protected] From...

Passport Office Hyderabad — Passport Delay [Resolved]

SAI BABU KURALI
                      Dear Sir, I have applied in 19th June in Normal Passport method I had appointment on 20th June 2014 I had police inspection...

vemularamesh
                      I, VEMULA RADHIKA D/o VEMULA R RAMESH KUMAR, aged 19 years, Student of B.Tech III Year, Resident of Secunderabad, Hyderabad, A.P., ( Cell No.[protected] , [protected], [protected], email : [protected]@gmail.com) do hereby state that few days back I applied for passport with all my educational certificates and birth certificate, and my file no. is HY[protected]. After all verifications I received my passport no.L3173544 on[protected]. I was shocked to observe that my father name is jumbled and elaborated as RAJARAM RAMESH KUMAR VEMULA and I am extremely worried which expression definitely cause problems for me at the time of applying for VISA.

In all my educational certificates, ration card, aadhar card, birth certificate etc., and in the application for PASSPORT also I have clearly mentioned my father name as VEMULA R RAMESH KUMAR, and moreover at the time of personal verification at Begumpet Passport Centre also I clearly represented the same. But in vain, Passport Officials ignored my representation, and unilaterally jumbled and elaborated father name in my passport no.L3173544.

I submit that in any of my certificates the initial 'R' in my father name is elaborated as RAJARAM, only at the time of personal verification at Begumpet Passport Center when the personnel overthere questioned what is 'R' in my father name, I orally told them 'R' is my father's father name RAJARAM. I could not understand without any documentary proof, how can Passport Officials elaborate 'R' in my father name as RAJARAM,

I request for correction of father name as VEMULA R RAMESH KUMAR not on the basis of oral representation, but on the basis of all documentary evidence submitted by me before Passport Officials. My file No.HY[protected], My Passport No. L3173544 (Date of issue [protected]

Passport Office-Hyd — Passport Service

File Reference Number : HYD-L[protected]
                      Application Date :[protected]
                      Applicant's Date of Birth:[protected]

I had applied for my passport on 9th Nov 2010 but I have not received my passport till now. The police verification was also done in month of December.

I have checked online but the status shown is:
                      "Police Report has not been received.."

Please let me know how to progress further.
                      Request your kind support on the above matter.

surajitdutta
                        I, Surajit Dutta, a computer engineer, currently working with an American MNC, had applied for my passport on 18th Jan,2012 [ File No- CA[protected], Date of Birth 27/04/1988]. I am a permanent resident of Vill: Hatogobindapur, Burdwan, W.B. since my birth.
                        In the month of March, one D.I.B. inspector, named Kumud Majhi from Burdwan D.I.B. Office came to my place for police verification. I was in Chennai at that time, my mother submitted all of my documents to him what he wanted. He asked my mother to give him 3000/ bribe in a red envelop. Being a ordinary housewife, my mother paid him the money without informing me. After receiving the money, he refused to do clear my verification report as my Secondary Examination Admit card is bearing Date of Birth 01/03/1989. After returning from Chennai, I went to him and tried to understand that, it is clearly mentioned in the Govt. of India Pass website that, in case of Birth Proof, any one is needed among Birth Certificate and Admit Card. I belong to a remote village, and my school authority put the incorrect Birth date without informing me at the time of Secondary Examination like many other students of our school. Besides, I have submitted my voter card, my birth certificate, PAN card, ration card and all other necessary documents. But, he refused me again and again and asked me for more bribe. My IP no. is 820/2012.
                        My question is. In case of Birth proof, always Birth Certificate has higher priority than the Admit Card. According to Passport site, admit card is not mandatory. And, if it is really a discrepancy, I would not be even allowed to applied for passport.
                        I shall be highly obliged if the case is looked upon as I am in urgent need of the passport for my official purpose. But it’s been almost a year since I applied (complete with all documents provided).
                        Please take necessary steps against that D.I.B. official.

Thanking You,
                        Surajit Dutta,
                        Vill + P.O. Hatogobindapur
                        Burdwan, W.B.
                        Phone No. [protected], [protected]

passport — Police enquiry done but not updated

Sir, I have applied for passport from my permanent address at Tenali in the month of May'08.
                        Police have came for enquiry and also have taken my statement.
                        But when I check for the status over internet, it is showing that "Police enquiry report not recieved".
                        Please kindly suggest how to proceed with this
                        File no is A302728/08.
                        sir my ref number is W712568 and got police enquiry on 5 th sep 2008, but it isnot updated till now
                        ok
                        say me what to do now
                        Dear Sir /Madam,
                        I am Mahesh Kumar Velchamy have applied passport on 12/11/2008 and the file no:z603301, The Police Verification has been heled on 30/11/2008.But in website it was showing that Police report has not been received .
                        I am enquired the police station the report was sent on 9/12/08.Please do the needful the Passport is Very urgent for me .

Please understand our situation.

Thanks & Regards,
                        Mahesh Kumar Velchamy
                        Sir, I have applied for passport from my permanent address at Secunderabad in the month of Feb'09.
                        Police have came for enquiry and also have taken my statement.
                        Please kindly suggest how to proceed with this
                        File no is HYDH00138109

passport — asking money for verification

sir i am kumar. the passport verifying officer(police man) coming for passport verification and asking money to clear the passport. i am from gollaprolu mandal ,gollaprolu .east godavari district.

police demanding money from every one who are applying the passport. please take necessary action.

sorry for the spelling mistakes.

yours faithfully

kumar

passport — Police is asking money to clear the police verification

I am Bishnu applied for passport on 19th of Oct 2010 and my police verification came on 19th of Dec 2010. when I visited police station for verification, they started saying that I have not submitted sufficient documents. Though I have submitted all the documnets as mentioned in the passport website. They told that I have to submit my biurth certificate (which is not a compulsory one as I have born before 26.11989, for which I have already submitted my SSC certificate.) Again they told I need to proof my parents citizenship. I have asked them whether Vote Id card of parents will be sufficient or not then they said no this is not sufficient for citizenship. they are asking for parents passport which I does not have.So that day I came from there saying ll try to collect document and then contact.

After 2 days the officer called me and told that if I ll give 3000 then they ll process my document.
                        Giving them 3000 is different thing but if this will still continue then what ll be the situation of our system. If they are able to forcing a literate and educated people to pay bribe then we can think what they were doing with uneducated and ilitriate people.

Please if any people who are related to system and think they can help most welcome.
                        I have done with the physical police verification, but the same verification had not send by the police SP office to Passport office.

I have done with the Police verification on 18 sep 2012
                        A few days back I have checked my passport status and found that it is still pending with the respective Thane SP office.
                        Then Have given the call to Passport office for clarification purpose and they said that once they have done the physical verification, then they have to update the same passport SEVA on-line portal. But in my case they have done the Physical verification but the same not updated in the passport seva on-line portal.

Passport file no is SM[protected]

Please do the needful.
                        I have applied for tatkal passport & it welas dine immediately by PSK & file was sent to respective Police station for verification on the very same day. Report was received on 12-01-17 at police station & I have been going & requesting for the further process but they are giving new excuses daily. Kindly help me it's urgent

Passport Police Verification — Passport Police Verification [Resolved]

manasmondal
                          My Wife Kajal Dave Mondal had applied for Indian passport in 2010, File Number is CAL-A324864, her birth place is Gujarat,...

Passport Office Hyderabad — Passport not yet delivered even after 3 months after police verification [Resolved]

vishwadeep panigrahi
                          Hi Sir/ Madam

I have applied for passport on 18 March 2011. My Police verification has been done already in...

raghunadha.mandala

I have been applied for passport on 11th March,2011 in E-Seva kendra, KPHB colony, Hyderabad. Police verification has been completed on 20th April, 2011. After one month i am able to see my passport status in passport status check website. I wait till September (since police verification suggested to wait for 6months) then in September i sent mail to head office, they will forward to Hyderabad regional passport office. They replied that they will dispatch my passport very soon. I wait for almost 50 days, then i sent request about my status, I didn't received any reply for my mail. Two days back my father went to passport office to check the status, they replied that " my passport file was missing, so i need to re-apply a fresh passport ".
                          I don't know what happened, but this is really sick. My one year time is waste and amount i paid for the application is waste.
                          How the passport office persons miss my file, is it really acceptable?
                          My passport status is showing same since once year...
                          Please find my details below
                          Passport Number: HYD-H[protected]
                          Name: Raghunadha Reddy Mandala
                          DOB: 17-Jun-1984

Kindly suggest me how do I resolve or escalate my problem?

Thanks & Regards,
                          Raghunadh

Andy Koolll

I have applied for passport on 9th November, 2011. The police verification was completed in December month itself. But I dint receive the passport till date. I enquired with the passport regional officials. But unable to reach because the numbers are automated dialled enquires. I sent the message to 55352 with the passport file number. But did not get any reply. I got an offer to work in UK starting from next month.

I am eagerly waiting for the passport. Please help.

Passport FIle Number - HYD H042890

Anand
                            File Number HY[protected]
                            Date of Birth 26/08/1995
                            Given Name SAI SOWMYA
                            Surname SINGARA
                            Type of Application Normal
                            Application Received on Date 07/07/2014
                            Status Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Potti SriRamulu Nellore and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch.

bhaskar_kantekar

This is to inform you that I have applied for my pass port renewal on 21.11.11. with application no HYD-W[protected].

I have visited twice the Passport office at Secunderabad. The Police enquiry was also completed , the dispatch reference no 113/IP/VC/SB/CYB/2012 SERIL NO 11 DTD 10.03.2012.

All the times , since the date of application,the on line status shows same message " the police Report has not been received.

I have visited the RPO scunderabad twice.I have also mailed to the RPO.

I request you please instruct the concerned authorities to up date the status of the passport in the web site help me to get my passport.

Your immediate action will be very highly appreciated.
                              I

A.P- 501508

Mob[protected]

Thanks and Regards,

BHASKAR KANTEKAR

Regional Passport Office Hyderabad — Non receipt of passport even after 7 months [Resolved]

saladi1
                                Dear sir

Applied passport for my son Suhas Sumeeth Saladi vide file no.HYD-W[protected] dated[protected] after...