Passport Office Hyderabad

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Respected Authority, My name is Ecclesia Keerti Gattu. I applied for NORI clearance certification in the month of February....

This is to that Kum Barika Tulasi s/o Barika Ranganna, aged 23 years r/o H.No: 1/46, Katriki (v) Alur (M) Kurnool, i put police complaint at SR Nagar P.S. Hyderabad, Telangana, and lodged a complaint starting dated that on[protected] at about 1030 hours me Kum Barika Tulasi i traveling from Maitrivavanam to Banjara hills in a RTC bus, on the way i lost my file folder containing my Original Passport, bearing No: G8272487 Issued by the Indian Passport Authorities. I requested to take necessary action. on receipt of the above complaint made GD entry and made all possible. efforts to trace out above mentioned, but invain. Please provide me the fresh passport as soon as possible. i would like to go abroad for job Thanks with best regards, Kum Barika Tulasi
missing passport

Dear Sir, Requesting speedy delivery of passport.The details are as follows File No.HY[protected] Date of Birth - 12.08.1980...

dear sir/madam i am Ruhina farheen my file no is HY[protected], and my d.o.b is 11/10/1991 .i have submitted my passport application on march 16 my police verification is done on march 23 .and the status is showing that my passport is under review at regional passport office .after police verification report is found clear it will be dispatched.and there is no update till now.it is showing the same from 40 days .please i need my passport as soon as possible please show update of it when the passport will be dispatched

Dear Sir, This is Hanumanth Reddy, I have applied passport on 04-Mar-15 till now I get my passport and I got my details verified by Police department but the Status is showing as "Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. After Police Verification Report is found clear, passport will be dispatched. You would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched." Here are my details: File Number HY[protected] Date of Birth 11/05/1992 Given Name HANUMANTH REDDY Surname SARASAM Type of Application Normal Application Received on Date 04/03/2015 Please look into this and resolve my issue asap.

Dear Sir/Mam, I am Karun Kumar Mathi i have cancelled my passport application in th month of jan 2015 but still i did'nt get the cancellation letter as of now, so request you to do the need full. File No :HY[protected] D o B 30/07/1983

Pending from PO This message show cause notice, Passport application is under review at original Passport Office.submitted all details but stilll i didnt get my Wife Passport. File number is: HY[protected] DOB:[protected] applicant name:Sana Nahdi Plese suuggest me what is the reson for delay of my wife passpot.faceing the problem last 4 months, please give reply to my id [protected]@gmail.com.

file no:HY[protected] is my old file, without knowing the rules i have reapplied the passport, police enquiry has completed for my new application, so i need to close my old file to get my passport, when i went to regional passport office officer said that they cant close that file because that file was on hold. and they asked me to go to respective passport office and change the status HOLD .my maximum appointments are completed now how can i approach passport office and change my status...please give me some solution, i need my passport very urgent...please respond to my quiry
            Same thing is happening with me.
            Did you get the cancellation on the old file? and your passport back?
            Closed my first file in Secunderabad RPO, and paid fine of 1.5k on Tolichoki PSK, and resumed with second file.
            Check my experience here: https://creekntrails.com/2016/01/30/renewed-my-expired-passport-with-address-change-in-hyderabad/

i payed 1500 rupees for booking passport appointment slot through my debit card of icic bank, money has detected from my account but my slot has not booked, it is showing as error in the status please verify it & let my slotted bokked...
              i lost my money ,by paying from credit card
              i lost my money ,by paying from credit card

Hello madam/Sir, I Rima Das resident of Hyderabad had applied for Passport in Tatkal on 13th January, but still haven't received it. On visiting RPO office, they said that Police verification has to be done, but as far as I know in Tatkal(post verification mode), passport is dispatched within 3 days, but here its almost a month but no progress. My Police verification is also completed and received a message too as - clear report has been sent, then what could be the reason for the delay. Kindly help as I need my passport urgently for VISA FDFU verification, please help. File number :HY[protected] Your's Faithfully, Rima Das,

Dear Team, I have applied for the passport and i completed the police verfication from Thana Thatipur police Station, They Have also forwarded the the police verifation certificate to the Huzarat thana Gwalior, But they are not Forwarding it to the Bhopal Passport office, since 20 days, So pls do the needfulls are My details are as follow, Name - Riju Murali dharan. Application - bp[protected] Gwalior. [protected]

Respected Sir/Madam, I have cancelled my passport application on 26/12/2013 to apply a fresh passport. But still I haven't receive the cancellation letter. I went to the Hyderabad passport office and enquired as they said within a very few days the letter get dispatched. But no use. Kindly do the needful. Thanks, Swarup

Respected Sir, I applied for a Passport at 23/5/2011 (3 years back) with Acknowledgement number A363050. But still I didn’t get my passport. Police enquiry is also done. Please let me know if anything pending from my side. There was no response for my previous mails. I need my passport as early as possible since I missed so many onsite opportunities.

My passport File Number is HY[protected] and my date of birth : Nov 12th 1990. I have applied for passport on 13 th August and later on 6 th September my passport status changed to "Passport has been printed.you will recieve an sms/email once dispatched" But till now my passport is not dispatched.So I went to my regional passport office(Secunderabad) and they said that your passport is not here and its missing and asked me to wait for another 10 days.But I can not wait.I need my passport right now.Its very emergency. This is my life now.I need to submit my passport to my company right now.I don't know what to do.Please do the needful sir. Thanking you

hello sir, I have applied for fresh passport on 08/08/2014 after 10 days my status is changed to''Police Report has been submitted by SP office, District khammam City and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch'' from then the status has no update and not yet received my passport. So please kindly inform me how long it take to dispatch my passport. File no: HY[protected] Date Of Birth:03/12/1992 Name: Borra Shyam Thank You.

Dear Sir/Madam, I have attended the PSK hyderabad on 7th July 2014 for normal passport and recieved file no. HY[protected] From...
                            Dear Sir, I have applied in 19th June in Normal Passport method I had appointment on 20th June 2014 I had police inspection...

I, VEMULA RADHIKA D/o VEMULA R RAMESH KUMAR, aged 19 years, Student of B.Tech III Year, Resident of Secunderabad, Hyderabad, A.P., ( Cell No.[protected] , [protected], [protected], email : [protected]@gmail.com) do hereby state that few days back I applied for passport with all my educational certificates and birth certificate, and my file no. is HY[protected]. After all verifications I received my passport no.L3173544 on[protected]. I was shocked to observe that my father name is jumbled and elaborated as RAJARAM RAMESH KUMAR VEMULA and I am extremely worried which expression definitely cause problems for me at the time of applying for VISA.

In all my educational certificates, ration card, aadhar card, birth certificate etc., and in the application for PASSPORT also I have clearly mentioned my father name as VEMULA R RAMESH KUMAR, and moreover at the time of personal verification at Begumpet Passport Centre also I clearly represented the same. But in vain, Passport Officials ignored my representation, and unilaterally jumbled and elaborated father name in my passport no.L3173544.

I submit that in any of my certificates the initial 'R' in my father name is elaborated as RAJARAM, only at the time of personal verification at Begumpet Passport Center when the personnel overthere questioned what is 'R' in my father name, I orally told them 'R' is my father's father name RAJARAM. I could not understand without any documentary proof, how can Passport Officials elaborate 'R' in my father name as RAJARAM,

I request for correction of father name as VEMULA R RAMESH KUMAR not on the basis of oral representation, but on the basis of all documentary evidence submitted by me before Passport Officials. My file No.HY[protected], My Passport No. L3173544 (Date of issue [protected]

Passport Office-Hyd — Passport Service

File Reference Number : HYD-L[protected]
                            Application Date :[protected]
                            Applicant's Date of Birth:[protected]

I had applied for my passport on 9th Nov 2010 but I have not received my passport till now. The police verification was also done in month of December.

I have checked online but the status shown is:
                            "Police Report has not been received.."

Please let me know how to progress further.
                            Request your kind support on the above matter.

sir ,i have submited my daughters passport application on 27/08/2012.My daughter is 5 months old.till now there is no enquiry...