Passport Office Raipur

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Raipur related photos (10)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Passport Office Raipur Complaints & Reviews

D
Jan 29, 2019
Jun 27, 2018
Sausar, Madhya Pradesh
मेरे पास पासपोर्ट है, परंतु पासपोर्ट कवर नही है,...
R
Pune, Maharashtra
Hello.. From four months i have applied for passport in raipur passport office.. There was mistake in my mother name. So i...

K
Aug 28, 2018
Bengaluru, Karnataka
I m not able to access my account due to password expiry . When i m trying to retreive my password i m getting LOGIN ID AND DOB DO NOT MATCH even if i have entered correct DOB and i have already paid the amount
Please help me as soon as possible at
[protected]@gmail.com
there is a bug on passportseva.gov.in
This website not able to reset the password...
Please provide me some other way way reset the password. Or fix the bug

[Aug 23, 2017] Passport Office Raipur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Not got covers but got the passport 21 days are over it has not yet came
I've done with police verification from last one and half month but still not received my passport yet and regional passport office workers are also not receiving call on the number[protected].please try to solve my problem as soon as possible because i need passport for various companies interviews.

R
    Dongargaon, Chhattisgarh
    This complaint is regarding not able to receive Passport on my home address. As there is no home number given by PWD/Nagar...
    S
    Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh
    नमस्कार सर मेरा नाम सैयद मसीह जमा है मैंने दो महीना...
    P
    Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
    I am waiting since 1145am (current time 1315 pm) and no response is given by reception counter and not issued token. i father...

I have applied for passport of my father.
    Wide.

file no. Rp[protected]

Fee receipt no.rprf [protected]

Sumission date. 3/12/15

But till date it has not been issued it may be expectitad. Plz help to issuing paspot

My father name is. Husain ali
    Mobile no.[protected]

Address.. Husain ali jasdan wala khaparganj near bohra masjid c/o abbas rikshaw gerej. Bilaspur chhattisgarh.

Plz help
    Delay in issuier passport.

[May 02, 2016] Passport Office Raipur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Ref: File No. RP[protected] I, the undersigned, Sri Bikram Das, am working in the office of the General Manager, SEC...

J
      Gurgaon, Haryana
      Dear Sir, I am Syed Shadab Ahmed applied for passpot in 2009 and date of verification is[protected], No.152/09 File no. A002619/09.After police verification and dispatch of all documents I have not received my passport yet now. So, this is my request from you to please let me know about it and send my passport as soon as possible because there is medical urgency. With Regards Syed Shadab Ahmed Mob-[protected] [protected]@gmail.com D.O.B[protected] Dongargarh

[Jun 06, 2014] Passport Office Raipur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bishrampur, Chhattisgarh
        sir, i have applied for tatkaal passport on 16/8/2013 as i have to go abroad for higher studies, my police veification also completed one month ago and report had been send by sp office, but till now i didnt recieved my passport as two month is over ...i tried to call rpo but they didnt reply, , , , , , what i do sir my class start from nov, but i haven.t passport, , , my status, , , ;passport application is under review, , , it seems from 2 month, my status also not changing, , , , , they have taken double money for tatkaal but using normal way to process, , , , , pls help me sir .its related to my career, , , , pls help me soon as possible, , , , , , , , , my application detail below NAME- neeraj kumar FILE NO.-RP[protected] DATE OF BIRTH-05/01/1995

[Oct 28, 2013] Regional Passport Office Raipur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by neerajkumar9584 Oct 30, 2013 sir, as two days is over but i haven, t got any reply from regional passport office

W
          Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          Respected Sir, Just I want to know that I had applied for my and my wife's passport in the passport office Raipur on 25.04.12 police verification is already done and in the status it is mentioning that the expected despatch date will be 31st ot july 2012 but till date the status is showing the same expected date already today is 29th of August and till now I have not received the passport Kinldy sort out my problem.

thanks
          did not receive the passport yet

PASSPORT OFFICE — not receiving yet

i have applied my passport at 7 july 2010.i have not recieved yet.two time verification has also done.its status is showing that it will be dispatched with in 1 week but it is showing from last 2 months.i need it urgently.
          please do the needful

P
            Raipur, Chhattisgarh
            Application for change of address in the Passport was made . All documents have been submitted Police verification also got done. Status in site since long uptill last week when checked it was appearing as " Police Report is clear and the Passport is expected to be dispatched by 27/2/2012"subject to all documents being in order . This means papers were complete No document requirement was shown only their being in order was the condition and as one can understand all such formalities are done then only police verification is done. . An RTI Application by my father was made.to known delivery details but immediately reply sent by Passport Office that no information can be given as he is not the applicant of the passport but a third party.Then change in message appearing in Status in the site also made by them as -- Please submit 3 personal verification forms. Whereas I personally visited last time in April second week it was verbally told that due to mistake dealing person forgot the matter and now it will be put up for signatures of the authority then shall be disptatched . But uptill longtime nothing done for want of bribe only. The Status in the site also remained as it is uptill last week which means no further action done .And now again to harass me requirement of 3 personal verification forms has been given by changing message of Status only after receiving an RTI Application from my father. Why so much delay in changing the Status in site why not this told to me during my last personal visit to Passport Office Raipur. Due action against the erring officials should be taken for such harassment.

Applicant's Name-- Paritosh Bhagdikar , Father Name-- Pradeep Bhagdikar, Permanent Residence Address-- Sai Nagar Jail Road Raipur
            Passport File Ref. No. RPR- M[protected], Date of Application -- 13/12/2011, Date of Birth- 24/01/1984

T
              Ahmedabad, Gujarat
              Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: RPR-A[protected] of Name: FATEMA AHMED

Application Date:[protected]
              Grievance: we have already submit the required documents of date of birth
              proof as Birth Certifiacte 3 to 4 times, but not confirm he same.

Please o the needful done of my daughter’s passport which necessary for
              higher studies.

Tasneem Ahmed(Mother)

Fatema Ahmed- Daughter

Cinema lane, hasan market

Rajnandgaon
              Grievance
              Application Date:[protected]
              Grievance: we have already submit the required documents of date of birth
              proof as Birth Certifiacte 3 to 4 times, but not confirm the same from the office and not receive the passport.

Please do the needful done of my daughter’s passport which necessary for
              higher studies.

Tasneem Ahmed(Mother)

Fatema Ahmed- Daughter

Cinema lane, hasan market

Rajnandgaon
              Grievance
              passport not receive
              Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: RP[protected] of Name: SANJAY KUMAR RATERIA Application Date:[protected] Grievance: we have already submit the required documents of date of birth proof as Birth Certifiacte 3 to 4 times, but not confirm he same. )SANJAY KUMAR RATERIA RAIGARH Rajnandgaon Grievance

we had applied for passport long tym back.. still havent received it..
              all the formalities is done, and all the verifications is clear..passport status displays that passport will be dispatched by 31st july 2012, but its 10th august 2012 today, still haven’t received it. sir please kindly issue our passport, its urgent..

Name:- WILLIAM DAS
              File Ref No. :- RPR-A[protected]
              DOB :- 27/10/1968

pls take some action …its a request !!!

B
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                Name ALFAAZA BANU
                File Reference No. RPR W[protected]
                Year of Application 2010
                Place Post Office Jagdalpur (Bastar), Chhattisgarh

I have applied for passport in December 2010 at JAGDALPUR HPO and all documents have been completed. Police report is also clear. The status is changed in whimsical way on portal (copy Attached). Kindly pursue my case and forward my complaint to competent authority for disposal.
                Name SAYED SHAKIL HUSSAIN file reference No. RPR R003146
                Year of Application 2011
                Place Post Office BILASPUR, Chhattisgarh

I have applied for renew passport in November 2011 at Bilaspur and all documents have been completed.Police enquary also completed .File already dispatched from Sp office. Dispatched no 3280, 13/02/2012. But I had checked online status its shows "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined". Kindly pursue my case and forward my complaint to competent authority for disposal.

T
                  Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                  R/SIR,
                  I have submitted passport , wide File no. A004476/10 in the name of Shahna Akhtar. But till date not receive...

S
                  Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
                  I have applied for change of surname on7th Februaryl 2011 in Raipur and my application number is RPR R000334/11 my first police verification was done on 6th March and the second one was on 14th March and they have dispatched my file on the same day with the dispatch number 447 but the status is still showing as it was not completed please look into the matter and speed up my file as I am waiting for it.Thanking you.

V
                    Gidam, Chhattisgarh
                    sir i have applied for the fresh passport on 14-10-10. of file no. A016652 vinish kumar thakur i have completed all formality regarding passport, on my status it is showing that the police report not receiced . All othere those are applying along with me on the same date have received there passport . for that i have contacted mr.gupta of sp office rajnandgaon he told me that all your document is sent to rpo with despatch number SP/DSB/PP/736/10 DT 20-12-10 after that i have contaced so many time to rpo by phone but they did not give satifactory answer and visited so many time filled the enquiry form and completing the formality physically in rpo. now i don't know what shoud i do now . i have mailled the delhi office more than 100 mails and phone regional as well as head office but no answer is given this matter .
                    i am depressed and shocked by there attitude. I am filling guilty my self KIN BEVKUFO KO SARKAR NE YAHA BAITHA DIYA HAI JO THIK SE BAT TO KYA KAM BHI NAHI KAR SAKTE .

U
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      Dear,Sir
                      This is uttam kumar sahu I applied for passport on 23apr 2010 and I have sumited all rquired...

Dhuri, Punjab

It is with deep pain i am writing this mail to you for appropriate action.
                      I don't know will anything happen for my case or not by writing this mail to you as i have logged so many complaints on the passport portal and didn't get any response.
                      I am afraid anybody reads those mails or not also.

My file reference number is: RPR-B[protected] and it is of date 08.08.2008.
                      This case is pending in the Raipur Office and i am currently in Bangalore .
                      I went to passport office of Raipur also few months back for completing all the formalities.
                      Now it is not possible for me to come to Raipur now an then that too without having any valid reason.
                      All the verification are done long back and i am checking the status on the passport site for my file reference number from last 2 month.
                      It's the same from past 2 months:
                      "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time ".
                      I need to apply for further study in the abroad and am in a dilemma if will be able to get my passport on time.
                      I can't apply without having valid passport with me.
                      If i will apply also with this file reference number my chances of getting selected will be less.
                      Please help me out on this or let me know if any action is required at my end.

Hoping for your response.

Ashok Kumar Pandey
                      Mob No: +[protected]
                      r/s sir,
                      my passport file no is A008767 date is 11/8/08, due not getting my passport i'd left my hajj tour...
                      plz take some strict action, issue as early as possible or b'coz on march i'm interested to go for ziyarat tour, kindly issue me with in a week, then only it is possible to be convinient to provide further formalities.
                      thanking you
                      mrs sheeba raza
                      r/s sir,
                      my passport file no is RPRA[protected] date is 23/01/09, due not getting my passport i'd left my DUBAI(INDUSTRY) tour...
                      plz take some strict action, issue as early as possible, kindly issue me with in a week, then only it is possible to be convinient to provide further formalities.
                      thanking you.
                      Ashutosh Dwivedi
                      I had been aaply for passport for a long time & didn't get any response.. I had aply for the passport at[protected]...So plz give the proper information related to my passport that how much it will take to complete.
                      My file no. is RPR[protected]
                      plz send the information at my Email id: imcoolamit.[protected]@gmail.com
                      r/s sir
                      i had appling for passport last year november, after verification i am still not get my passport. So plz

thanking you
                      jeetendra kappala

I have appied for passport in jan 2009. but till the police verification has not done. I would like know how much time required for making passport. I am requesting u to please to shortout the the barrier soon.

Deenbandhu Dewangan

M
                        Korba, Chhattisgarh
                        I have applied for passport and sent duly filled application form through speed post on 21/11/08 . The application...