Passport Office Visakhapatnam Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated May 30, 2022

File a complaint to Passport Office Visakhapatnam

Having problems with Passport Office Visakhapatnam?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Visakhapatnam customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Visakhapatnam

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Head Office Address

Marripalem VUDA Lay out, NAD Post
Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam District
Andhra Pradesh

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Phone Numbers

Fax

Passport Office Visakhapatnam reviews & complaints(60)

Hi Team,

We have applied passport on Last Dec 2021 and still application status showing as pending under Review at Regional Passport Office .

Not sure on how long need to wait to get passport.

Satya
Passport Office Visakhapatnam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied minor passport for my 1.5 Years old child and submitted documents around 1 month back.
    I have an emergency request at my office, Requested and sent a lot of emails/calls but did not find any response.

Every others are receiving who applied after me.

Below are my details :
    Flie No: VS05C[protected]

Status : Passport application has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents.
    Application Collected on Date: 28/01/2022
    Place of document verification - Post Office / Passport Seva, Yellamanchili

Can you please help me with it?

Hi Team,

On december 16th 2021, had submitted by renewal of passport at passport office Eluru, file no vs05c[protected], however the status of my passport is showing as " Passport application has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents." its been 2 months almost and no status is getting updated moreover customer care and enquiry is not responding to me, today i had called to passport office visakaptnam...

Hi Sir,
      I have submitted the application for issuing new/fresh passport for my 5 months old bay on 17 Dec 2021 at Eluru POSPK with all required documents and applicable fee. Its been almost a month and i have not received the passport or police verification for the same. I can only see the status as "Passport application has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents". Please advise on when can i get the passport. Below are the file details:
      File number - VS05C[protected]
      Date of submission - 17 December 2021
      Place of document verification - Post Office / Passport Seva, Eluru
      Facing similar problem, when did you recieve the pass port ? I need it in emergency

Hi Sir,
        This is Sailakshmi Pasumarthi and my file number is VS05C[protected] I have applied for fresh passport 45 days back (on[protected] I had an appointment for document verification on[protected] after that I had police verification on[protected] after that my application status is Police verification report for passport application is under review at RPO.
        May I know what is the issue due to which my passport is delayed and when I'll receive my passport. Awaiting for your reply.

TIA

I applied passport more than one month, police verification also done even I didn't get any information about passport status are dispatch, it's very urgent for me because of joining the company my joining date is 22 October can u update my passport

Hi, I have applied for a fresh passport (file number VS[protected] for my 2-month-old daughter on 23-July-2021 by visiting PSLK-Bhimavarm. From the last one month, the status is still showing as 'Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office'. Please look into this matter and forward my daughter's application....

I've applied for passport and police verification report was sent to PSK Vishakapatnam 10days ago from now... There's has been no update till now and neither is there any response on call.
            Please look into this matter as I need to receive the passport as soon as possible.

Account holder: medapureddi govindarao
              Account no:[protected]
              Ph no:[protected]
              Debit card no:[protected]
              Amount debit date:29/1/2020
              Amount:1500/-rs
              No. Of times complaint chesanu but, not respond please request credit my amount...

I made a call to RPO Visakhapatnam from UK to enquire regarding PCC application, but the person speaking to me over the other end did not clarify my query which is acceptable, however he spoke quite rude and started using abusive language without any provocation and denied to tell his name when asked for.

If the answer is not known to them, they could clearly state it. Else, if the question which is being asked is beyond their...
                Hi sir/madam,

We have submitted two passport application with the below file numbers

File number - vj02c[protected] (New passport) - verfication completed
                File number - vj02c[protected] (Changes in existing passport)- verification is not require

Both are submitted on 30/07/2018

Could you please check status at your end and do needful to dispacth as soon as possible
                br...

Passport S2668223 has been dispatched on 02/06/2018 via speed post tracking no PP[protected]IN, it is unfortunate that it is over a month, now after the passport has been dispatched, but did not receive until date.Passport has been misplaced by postal authorities, coordinating with relavent postal authorities, but till date it did not work out.hence approching your necessary help.
                Ders sir,

I did not get passport till now I have applied on 18/06/2018 in kakinada.my receipt no is VSPF[protected].Pese REissue my padsport.
                BUddi Krishna
                Hii
                I recently applied for passport,
                I received it through speed post but I didn't get passport, instead of passport I received only pouche please find the attached screenshot
                Kindly help me on this issues
                Sathyavathi

i apply for passport for my Daughter last month in 15/02/2019
                still didnt get any info this File number VS05C[protected]
                Date birth 07/12/2018. Date off Collected on Application 18/02/2019
                i waned no what is the satus my daughter passport pls let me no
                my reghads.
                Padmaja Rayudu
                [protected]@gmail.com

This is regarding complaint on a person by name yaram suman bearing passport no R1869338 who is now in india came from fiji where he works . Has cheated and collected money from several people around 30 members all over india .they collected starting 90000 to 3 lakhs from each one on the name of providing job in fiji islands but he didnt provide anything and he didnt returned money . Now he came from fiji and presently in india . So take necessary action and block his passport such that he can not make further travel and abscond . Several people already tried to commit suicide because of this guy and his group .plz help us in this matter by doing necessary actions .
                  I[censored] want to contact us below are my details
                  Dr s chandra sekhar
                  Ongole
                  Ph [protected]
                  Email : mis.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Waiting for your reply sir,
                  With regards
                  Dr s chandra sekhar
                  I have finished my police verification on 31.01.2019. But till now I didn't got my passport. I want you to provide me the passport as soon as possible. My passport file number is VS[protected].

Dear sir

My name is shiva i have submitted passport application on 21/05/2018 police verification is also done within 17 days i dint get my passport till now and passport application status will be shown in online "police verification is under review" my file no is
                    If i check the status of the application its shows at every time like that its not changed pls sir its very important to me pls help me...

From 7th july 2017 to till date i. E.12th july 2017 my passport status is printing has been done and applicant will receive sms/email notification once passport is dispatched.
                    I really need passport on urgency basis as i have job offer and my joining date is 17th july.
                    On joining date i have to submit my passport print copy in office as it is compulsion if i failed to get passport before this then i will...
                    Respective sir, my name is visalakshi. Kilani janaki prasad is my husband. His residential address is in vizag. From last one year he is harassing me in many ways like abortion, dowry etc. I gave a complaint against him on april 2-2017, by using his influence he is managing through out the police station for not to book fir on him. Counciling is going on us. Now my fear is he will go to australia by saying as office work. Please stop him...

Dear Sir

I have applied Passport with ref no:17-[protected] payment was done thru andhra bank debit card ( POS transaction of Rs. 1512.75 is done on Card XX1322 on[protected] but payment was not successful it showed.but in my a/c amount was deducted sir.

Later i paid to passport seva thru another credit card it was successful .

So please return the money to my andhra bank savings a/c.

Please do the needful sir.

Thanks & Regards

Teja
                    Hello

this is my file no VJ02C[protected]. can u tell me the resion why my application is rejected?????
                    Sir i had applied my passport for reissue in sklm branch on march 13th 2018.but stil not recieved. my old passport number is H2275246.i want my passport very urgently my office is asking daily ..i have to join the company on time..

Sir my name is AREPALLI.RANGARAO my fill number VS[protected] DATE OF BIRTH 13/07/1997 passport application is not clear police verification please I already i pay penalty 500 sir my phone number [protected] MY NAME IS AREPALLI. RANGARAO S/O A.VENKATESWARA RAO already verification coming police I show original he found me I mistake that y my pay penalty sir 3 month already over sir plz
                      Feb 27, 2017
                      Updated by alekya sharon
                      MY name is AREPALLI. RANGARAO S/O A.VENKATESWARA RAO MY fail number VS[protected] DATE OF BIRTH 13/07/1997
                      On the date of 2/4/2017 I made a passport payment amount got debited and transaction status has failed so my money didn't get back I went to bank they said u money gone to passport account u consult them now what is the process

This is Vignesh. I registered for Passport and made specified payment of 1500/- through Debit Card on 14-Jan-2017. But Payment Transaction was Failed But Amount deducted from my card. It has not been credited to my account even after specified period of 7 days. I tried to reach out over phone many times but i will get only auto response.

My application Ref. Number is 17-[protected]...
                        This is M.GOVINDA RAO, citizen of an India, born on 05.07.1971 and working in oman as a project manager since 2014.Earlier I had hand written passport (A6530865) issued at Visakhapatnam regional passport office on 09.11.1998 valid for 20 years (08.11.2018) with my native village address. The details as follows
                        Address of Hand written passport