Passport Office Visakhapatnam Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Passport Office Visakhapatnam

Having problems with Passport Office Visakhapatnam?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Visakhapatnam customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Visakhapatnam

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Head Office Address

Marripalem VUDA Lay out, NAD Post
Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam District
Andhra Pradesh

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Phone Numbers

Passport Office Visakhapatnam reviews & complaints(57)

Hi Sir,
I have submitted the application for issuing new/fresh passport for my 5 months old bay on 17 Dec 2021 at Eluru POSPK with all required documents and applicable fee. Its been almost a month and i have not received the passport or police verification for the same. I can only see the status as "Passport application has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents". Please advise on when can i get the passport. Below are the file details:
File number - VS05C[protected]
Date of submission - 17 December 2021
Place of document verification - Post Office / Passport Seva, Eluru
Passport Office Visakhapatnam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Sir,
    This is Sailakshmi Pasumarthi and my file number is VS05C[protected] I have applied for fresh passport 45 days back (on[protected] I had an appointment for document verification on[protected] after that I had police verification on[protected] after that my application status is Police verification report for passport application is under review at RPO.
    May I know what is the issue due to which my passport is delayed and when I'll receive my passport. Awaiting for your reply.

TIA

I applied passport more than one month, police verification also done even I didn't get any information about passport status are dispatch, it's very urgent for me because of joining the company my joining date is 22 October can u update my passport

Hi, I have applied for a fresh passport (file number VS[protected] for my 2-month-old daughter on 23-July-2021 by visiting...

I've applied for passport and police verification report was sent to PSK Vishakapatnam 10days ago from now... There's has been no update till now and neither is there any response on call.
        Please look into this matter as I need to receive the passport as soon as possible.

Account holder: medapureddi govindarao
          Account no:[protected]
          Ph no:[protected]
          Debit card no:[protected]
          Amount debit date:29/1/2020
          Amount:1500/-rs
          No. Of times complaint chesanu but, not respond please request credit my amount...

I made a call to RPO Visakhapatnam from UK to enquire regarding PCC application, but the person speaking to me over the other...
            Hi sir/madam,

We have submitted two passport application with the below file numbers

File...

Passport S2668223 has been dispatched on 02/06/2018 via speed post tracking no PP[protected]IN, it is unfortunate that it is over a month, now after the passport has been dispatched, but did not receive until date.Passport has been misplaced by postal authorities, coordinating with relavent postal authorities, but till date it did not work out.hence approching your necessary help.
            Ders sir,

I did not get passport till now I have applied on 18/06/2018 in kakinada.my receipt no is VSPF[protected].Pese REissue my padsport.
            BUddi Krishna
            Hii
            I recently applied for passport,
            I received it through speed post but I didn't get passport, instead of passport I received only pouche please find the attached screenshot
            Kindly help me on this issues
            Sathyavathi

i apply for passport for my Daughter last month in 15/02/2019
            still didnt get any info this File number VS05C[protected]
            Date birth 07/12/2018. Date off Collected on Application 18/02/2019
            i waned no what is the satus my daughter passport pls let me no
            my reghads.
            Padmaja Rayudu
            [protected]@gmail.com

This is regarding complaint on a person by name yaram suman bearing passport no R1869338 who is now in india came from fiji where he works . Has cheated and collected money from several people around 30 members all over india .they collected starting 90000 to 3 lakhs from each one on the name of providing job in fiji islands but he didnt provide anything and he didnt returned money . Now he came from fiji and presently in india . So take necessary action and block his passport such that he can not make further travel and abscond . Several people already tried to commit suicide because of this guy and his group .plz help us in this matter by doing necessary actions .
              I[censored] want to contact us below are my details
              Dr s chandra sekhar
              Ongole
              Ph [protected]
              Email : mis.[protected]@gmail.com
              Waiting for your reply sir,
              With regards
              Dr s chandra sekhar
              I have finished my police verification on 31.01.2019. But till now I didn't got my passport. I want you to provide me the passport as soon as possible. My passport file number is VS[protected].

Dear sir

My name is shiva i have submitted passport application on 21/05/2018 police verification is also...

From 7th july 2017 to till date i. E.12th july 2017 my passport status is printing has been done and...
                Respective sir, my name is visalakshi. Kilani janaki prasad is my husband. His residential address is in vizag. From last...

Dear Sir

I have applied Passport with ref no:17-[protected] payment was done thru andhra bank debit card ( POS transaction of Rs. 1512.75 is done on Card XX1322 on[protected] but payment was not successful it showed.but in my a/c amount was deducted sir.

Later i paid to passport seva thru another credit card it was successful .

So please return the money to my andhra bank savings a/c.

Please do the needful sir.

Thanks & Regards

Teja
                Hello

this is my file no VJ02C[protected]. can u tell me the resion why my application is rejected?????
                Sir i had applied my passport for reissue in sklm branch on march 13th 2018.but stil not recieved. my old passport number is H2275246.i want my passport very urgently my office is asking daily ..i have to join the company on time..

Sir my name is AREPALLI.RANGARAO my fill number VS[protected] DATE OF BIRTH 13/07/1997 passport application is not clear police verification please I already i pay penalty 500 sir my phone number [protected] MY NAME IS AREPALLI. RANGARAO S/O A.VENKATESWARA RAO already verification coming police I show original he found me I mistake that y my pay penalty sir 3 month already over sir plz
                  Feb 27, 2017
                  Updated by alekya sharon
                  MY name is AREPALLI. RANGARAO S/O A.VENKATESWARA RAO MY fail number VS[protected] DATE OF BIRTH 13/07/1997
                  On the date of 2/4/2017 I made a passport payment amount got debited and transaction status has failed so my money didn't get back I went to bank they said u money gone to passport account u consult them now what is the process

This is Vignesh. I registered for Passport and made specified payment of 1500/- through Debit Card on...
                    This is M.GOVINDA RAO, citizen of an India, born on 05.07.1971 and working in oman as a project manager...

Mother travel from srikakulam to vizag with 3 weeks old baby went PSK Visakhapatnam arranged and followed procedure mentioned in passport website if one parent residing abroad unable to get affidavit from embassy can submit appendix G with judicial megistrate or executive megistrate sign when submit counter they refused because judicial megistrate sign only accept and also need mother baby photo affixed on annexure G but in PSK website no where mentioned like that if there is anything why not updated in website she returned without process and its so sad. i request to implement system little easier especially minors small babies and senior citizens and also passport offices need to cooperative with public like other countries and be practical .

I would like to inform you that, i has been passed two weeks after police verification done for...

Dear Sir, Please find my Passport normal (60 pages) application history given below: I had done payment and booked appointment on 9th and 10th March of 2014 I got appoint on 2nd May 2014. Certificate verification done and status granted Police verification done on 9th May 2014 On 13th May 2014 status shown " Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Vizianagaram and Passport printing process in progressing" On 1st June 2014 till now status shown "Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Vizianagaram and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch." I have been calling regional passport office (Visakhapatnam)for inquiry always they are say like wait for another 10 days or not lifting the call. As they said passport will be issued in 30 days, please let me know another how many days it will take. My File No: VS[protected] DOB: 05/01/1981

Passport Office Visakhapatnam — Password missing