Passport Office Srinagar Customer Care Contacts

1.2
Last updated Aug 23, 2022

File a complaint to Passport Office Srinagar

Having problems with Passport Office Srinagar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Srinagar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Srinagar

Passport Office Srinagar Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Passport Office Srinagar Overview

Latest complaint Passport of my father and mother has been filed on 23/08/2022. Latest Resolved AFTER A LAPSE OF CONSIDERABLE PERIOD I HAVE NOT RECD PASSPORT. was resolved Oct 12, 2013. Passport Office Srinagar ranks as the #24 most complained about among Passport Services.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Passport Office Srinagar. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Passport Office Srinagar reviews & complaints(35)

Passport Office Srinagar Customer Care
Service available

Passport Office Srinagar — Passport of my father and mother

I have applied for passport of my mother and father on 14th july 2022. police verification is done but the status is still pending for police verification. Please look into the matter
File no : SG[protected]Najmeena)
File no : SG[protected]Zahoor Ahmed)
It is already more then 38 days.It is really very urgent i need to take them along with me.
Thank You...
Passport Office Srinagar Customer Care
Service available

Passport Office Srinagar — Delay in receiving passport

I applied for passport under normal scheme in May 2022 and completed police verification in June and CID verification in July successfully but my passport status is still showing Pending for physical police verification at respective thana, I need my passport ASAP...
I have applied on 23june for my passport and till now i have not received it even though i verification was done in just 5 days.they have send the file to srinagar on 23 july and today is 18th august and till day when enquired from them they keep saying it will take 4 days but nothing is being done. I need my passport on a urgent basis.this is highly unprofessional...