Passport Office Srinagar Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Passport Office Srinagar

Having problems with Passport Office Srinagar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Srinagar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Srinagar

190001

Passport Office Srinagar Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Passport Office Srinagar reviews & complaints(36)

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this as the processing time for passport is way too long for someone like me who needs it urgently as my examination is to held on December 10th. Since 4th Oct 2022 the date I applied for passport, I haven't even got any good response from passport office, as both my verifications were done and CID themselves said we have send your verification to the passport office, I tried calling them multiple times in past 3 days yet they are saying no verification has been sent to us. Kindly help me as my career is at stake, I waited 1 year for this examination I left job for it and now passport delaying is making me loose all my hopes.

Kindly intervene and help me with this as I need it before 10tg December 2022.
File number :SG[protected]
Passport Office Srinagar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for passport of my mother and father on 14th july 2022. police verification is done but the status is still pending for police verification. Please look into the matter
    File no : SG[protected]Najmeena)
    File no : SG[protected]Zahoor Ahmed)
    It is already more then 38 days.It is really very urgent i need to take them along with me.

I applied for passport under normal scheme in May 2022 and completed police verification in June and CID verification in July successfully but my passport status is still showing Pending for physical police verification at respective thana, I need my passport ASAP

I have applied on 23june for my passport and till now i have not received it even though i verification was done in just 5 days.they have send the file to srinagar on 23 july and today is 18th august and till day when enquired from them they keep saying it will take 4 days but nothing is being done. I need my passport on a urgent basis.this is highly unprofessional

Hello passport team - I had applied for 4 months old child's passport in a hope that I get it sooner as I have to apply for my spouse and kid's visa. If there is a delay we all get stuck.
          Police verification has been completed on 1-JUN-2022.I went there and also got the dispatch number from them.
          I am still confused why it is showing "pending for physical police verification at respective thana under sp office srinagar".
          Kindly do the needful, it is very urgent

Hi...its been more than two months I am still awaiting my 2 months old Baby passport ..Application No:SG[protected]..Sir .I work in UAE and my family has been stuck there due to my baby passport kindly assist as my wife and 2 child visa is getting expired and their stay is going to be more than 6 months in this week...Looking forward to receive the passport ASAP.. Appreciate ur support...Thx
            Mohammed Nurul Hussain
            (FATHER)

My name is Zarka Shabir. My passport application (file No:SG[protected] is pending since 4 October 2021. I have done police and CID verification as well. It is still showing as Pending for physical police verification at respective Thana under SP Office, District Srinagar. Please Clear this issue.

Name- Mohammad Waseem Lone
                D.O.B- 20/09/1999
                File No- SG01C[protected]
                I had applied for passport in 21/09/2021, since from last 6 months i am waiting for my passport . Passport case is finalized and submitted to CID Headquarters vide the office letter No.. 3340 date-05/11/2021 Challan No. 80 Date- 08/11/2021 .
                its my Humble request you,
                Please and please issue my passport ASAP, i have to submitted my passport in Turkey For MS Scholarship . otherwise my scholarship will be canceled.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for my new born's passport on 07th October 2021 (file number: SG[protected]. Its been nearly 5 months now, yet there is no update on when the passport will be issued or why it is being unjustifiably delayed. The status online on the passport office website says "Pending for physical police verification at respective Thana under SP Office, District Srinagar". This status has been unchanged...

File no :(protected )
                  Name:Ateeba
                  Appoint date 9-7-2021
                  I have already completed all formelties including police and CID verification but the status showing me pending, my both verification are clear 3months now .I need my passport .Now i want your authority to take serious steps on it and made my passport as soon as possible

I applied for the passport on04/10/2021, but till this date i have not received the passport. police and CID verification are clear. on checking the status of the application, it shows that police verification has been initiated which is already done by concerned police station and CID .
                    my file no is SG[protected], dtd 09/10/2021 and my details are as under
                    PEER SHOWKET AHMAD
                    S/O; PEER MEHRAJ UD DIN
                    R/O ; PEERPORA KACHAN GANDERBAL 191131
                    EMAIL; [protected]@gmail.com
                    PHONE NO. ;[protected]

Can u please help me with the passport update of my son Zayan. It is stuck on police verification, which is already done a month ago. I applied for passport on 7th Oct 2021 .
                      I am intending to fly next month so want my son’s passport Asap.
                      P.s my son is only 3 months old.
                      File number: SG[protected]

Hii
                        Can u olease help me witj the passport update of my son Zayan. It is stuck on police verification, which is already done a month ago. I applied for passport on 7th November 2021 .
                        I am intending to fly next month so want my son’s passport Asap.
                        P.s my son is only 3 months old.
                        File number: SG[protected]

File No : SG[protected]

I've already completed all the formalities including police verification and CID verification but the status is still showing me pending for police verification at respective thana. It's been almost a month now. I need my passport as soon as possible

Dear sir/madam

I applied for passport of my kid who was 8 months old when the application was submitted to psk srinagar on 11.10.2018 vide file no. Sg01c[protected]. However till date passport has not been issued to my child and every time when i call to the concerned psk to check the status, they will just say that it will get processed. At one point of time they told me to submit address proof and mother’s proof to enable them to issue the passport. After submitting the necessary documents, there was again no update on passport issuance. When i contacted them they told me that i need to again submit documents for address and mother’s proof. On this i complained to the grievance cell, which even though of no use. After complaining in delhi, i checked with psk srinagar and to my utther surprise i was informed that police verification has not been received for 12 months kid. That astonishing how come they remember after 5 months that police verification is required for an infant and even if police verification was required why same was not initiated when passport application was submitted. I am nri and this the worst thing that my own country india is putting me through. I don’t have any expectations from this portal, but still trying my luck and frustration.

Sir, i have submitted application form of issue for fresh passport under file no sg[protected] dated 27/12/2018 while checking the status of application it always indicated that pending for physical police verification at your respective thana under sp office, district srinagar. Please have alook into this matter as i urgently need my passport. Hope my request is considered....
                                Sir, i submitted application for re-issue passport on 16th of october but still no update sir. Sir three times i reach srinagar passport office they said within one within two months you get your passport but sir almost three months finish still status is (Your passport is under review regional passport office srinagar) i don’t know what to do sir......

Hye
                                I just want to convey you that one of a boy name fazil mushtaq s/o mushtaq ahmad bhat r/o maisuma budshah kadal has 2 fir against stone pelting so he got passport and worked in saudia now again he is applying for new passport as old one he got damaged is this a right way to provide passport to stone peters... Kindly look after the matter as there should be justice for all
                                Sir.greetings of the day.i had applied for passport &appointment was also issued.i reported there on the said date but came t know dat my form needed some modifications.please let me know how can I edit the submitted form, as I am nt able t find any editing option there.plz help asap.
                                Sir actually I have applied for passport on 12/06/2018 one the verification report not clear and reginol passport office send a letter and again verification this time I send clear and still I have not received passport why
                                The file no JM01C[protected]

File no. : sg[protected]... Name : aijaz ahmad bhat... Dob :[protected]... Appointment date : 21 september 2016.. Police and vegilence verifications were held on[protected] under the file no, police : 528/6-a/pc/16 and vegilence: 320-324/pc... And these verifications were send ssp office srinagar on[protected]... After that my file never moved forward from there... Sir my both verifications are clear... Now i want your authority to take serious steps on it and made my passport as soon as possible...
                                  Name :Akhtera parveen file no SG[protected]. Sir I applying for re issue passport on16th October 2018 almost three months finish, Sir whats is the main reason for delay ...