Passport Office Srinagar Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jun 11, 2022

File a complaint to Passport Office Srinagar

Having problems with Passport Office Srinagar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Srinagar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Srinagar

190001

Passport Office Srinagar Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Passport Office Srinagar reviews & complaints(32)

Hello passport team - I had applied for 4 months old child's passport in a hope that I get it sooner as I have to apply for my spouse and kid's visa. If there is a delay we all get stuck.
Police verification has been completed on 1-JUN-2022.I went there and also got the dispatch number from them.
I am still confused why it is showing "pending for physical police verification at respective thana under sp office srinagar".
Kindly do the needful, it is very urgent
Passport Office Srinagar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi...its been more than two months I am still awaiting my 2 months old Baby passport ..Application No:SG[protected]..Sir .I work in UAE and my family has been stuck there due to my baby passport kindly assist as my wife and 2 child visa is getting expired and their stay is going to be more than 6 months in this week...Looking forward to receive the passport ASAP.. Appreciate ur support...Thx
    Mohammed Nurul Hussain
    (FATHER)...

My name is Zarka Shabir. My passport application (file No:SG[protected] is pending since 4 October 2021. I have done police and CID verification as well. It is still showing as Pending for physical police verification at respective Thana under SP Office, District Srinagar. Please Clear this issue.

Name- Mohammad Waseem Lone
      D.O.B- 20/09/1999
      File No- SG01C[protected]
      I had applied for passport in 21/09/2021, since from last 6 months i am waiting for my passport . Passport case is finalized and submitted to CID Headquarters vide the office letter No.. 3340 date-05/11/2021 Challan No. 80 Date- 08/11/2021 .
      its my Humble request you,
      Please and please issue my passport ASAP, i have to submitted my passport in Turkey For MS Scholarship . otherwise my scholarship will be canceled.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for my new born's passport on 07th October 2021 (file number: SG[protected]. Its been nearly 5 months now, yet there is no update on when the passport will be issued or why it is being unjustifiably delayed. The status online on the passport office website says "Pending for physical police verification at respective Thana under SP Office, District Srinagar". This status has been unchanged...

File no :(protected )
        Name:Ateeba
        Appoint date 9-7-2021
        I have already completed all formelties including police and CID verification but the status showing me pending, my both verification are clear 3months now .I need my passport .Now i want your authority to take serious steps on it and made my passport as soon as possible

I applied for the passport on04/10/2021, but till this date i have not received the passport. police and CID verification are clear. on checking the status of the application, it shows that police verification has been initiated which is already done by concerned police station and CID .
          my file no is SG[protected], dtd 09/10/2021 and my details are as under
          PEER SHOWKET AHMAD
          S/O; PEER MEHRAJ UD DIN
          R/O ; PEERPORA KACHAN GANDERBAL 191131
          EMAIL; [protected]@gmail.com
          PHONE NO. ;[protected]

Can u please help me with the passport update of my son Zayan. It is stuck on police verification, which is already done a month ago. I applied for passport on 7th Oct 2021 .
            I am intending to fly next month so want my son’s passport Asap.
            P.s my son is only 3 months old.
            File number: SG[protected]

Hii
              Can u olease help me witj the passport update of my son Zayan. It is stuck on police verification, which is already done a month ago. I applied for passport on 7th November 2021 .
              I am intending to fly next month so want my son’s passport Asap.
              P.s my son is only 3 months old.
              File number: SG[protected]

File No : SG[protected]

I've already completed all the formalities including police verification and CID verification but the status is still showing me pending for police verification at respective thana. It's been almost a month now. I need my passport as soon as possible

Dear sir/madam

I applied for passport of my kid who was 8 months old when the application was submitted to psk srinagar on 11.10.2018 vide file no. Sg01c[protected]. However till date passport has not been issued to my child and every time when i call to the concerned psk to check the status, they will just say that it will get processed. At one point of time they told me to submit address proof and mother’s proof to enable...
                    Sir, i have submitted application form of issue for fresh passport under file no sg[protected] dated 27/12/2018 while checking the status of application it always indicated that pending for physical police verification at your respective thana under sp office, district srinagar. Please have alook into this matter as i urgently need my passport. Hope my request is considered....
                    Sir, i submitted application for re-issue passport on 16th of october but still no update sir. Sir three times i reach srinagar passport office they said within one within two months you get your passport but sir almost three months finish still status is (Your passport is under review regional passport office srinagar) i don’t know what to do sir......

Hye
                    I just want to convey you that one of a boy name fazil mushtaq s/o mushtaq ahmad bhat r/o maisuma budshah kadal has 2 fir against stone pelting so he got passport and worked in saudia now again he is applying for new passport as old one he got damaged is this a right way to provide passport to stone peters... Kindly look after the matter as there should be justice for all
                    Sir.greetings of the day.i had applied for passport &appointment was also issued.i reported there on the said date but came t know dat my form needed some modifications.please let me know how can I edit the submitted form, as I am nt able t find any editing option there.plz help asap.
                    Sir actually I have applied for passport on 12/06/2018 one the verification report not clear and reginol passport office send a letter and again verification this time I send clear and still I have not received passport why
                    The file no JM01C[protected]

File no. : sg[protected]... Name : aijaz ahmad bhat... Dob :[protected]... Appointment date : 21 september 2016.. Police and vegilence verifications were held on[protected] under the file no, police : 528/6-a/pc/16 and vegilence: 320-324/pc... And these verifications were send ssp office srinagar on[protected]... After that my file never moved forward from there... Sir my both verifications are clear... Now i want your authority to take serious steps on it and made my passport as soon as possible...
                      Name :Akhtera parveen file no SG[protected]. Sir I applying for re issue passport on16th October 2018 almost three months finish, Sir whats is the main reason for delay ...

Dear respected sir or mam
                        I am applying for passport but enough to go i don't receive my passport and also don't receive any information why my passport not arrived so sir or mam plz help me as much as possible. My both verification complete very clearly what is the problem my passport not arrived to me.
                        My name peer wajahat
                        Father. Peer gh ahmad
                        Mother. Jamsheeda begum
                        R/o dangerpora sooore
                        District baramullah.
                        Jan 04, 2018
                        Updated by Peer wajhat
                        Dear sir if you need more details about my passport check I am always ready give u full support thank you.
                        I umama jan had applied for passport on dated 10/05/2018And both verifications have been completed (Cid and police).
                        The status of passport site says :
                        Police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to sp office, district srinagar it is same from last 8 to 10 days
                        Kindly check out the matter...
                        Dear People in Srinagar Passport office you can find Raju on the first floor if you have any problem regarding with passport issue
                        He will Charge you Rs 2000 or depends on situation you are in it can go beyond 10000 also

I do not know whether he is been transferred or not but I'm 100% sure he was taking bribe

I rubeena nabi had applied for passport on dated 3/2/2017. And both verifications have been completed (Cid and police). And still i had not recieved my passport...
                          The status of passport site says :
                          Police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to sp office, district srinagar.
                          My file no is sg[protected].
                          Kindly check out the matter......

Respected sir
                          I did not receive my passport yet.I completed the police verification both on current address and previous address.still i did not receive my passport.please look into this and let me know how to proceed about this
                          Name : Raziya Asif
                          No:-cs/pp/2015/293
                          When I check my status ( police verification is clear) i have received clear police verification certificate message[protected]
                          Please help me about this because i want passport is urgently...
                          THANKING YOU SIR...

Sir plz look at the matter why so much delay in issuing fresh passport to us as such promising of one month

It has been 2 months that it shows we have given all the documents related to that matter and police verification had also been done from police station

Sorry to say u our passport office is located in Srinagar city of Jammu and Kashmir state
                            MY DETAILS ASHFAQ ARIF