Passport Office Srinagar Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 2, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Passport Office Srinagar

Having problems with Passport Office Srinagar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Srinagar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Srinagar

Passport Office Srinagar Head Office Address

Hotel Lake Breeze, Boulevard Road
Srinagar
Pauri Garhwal District
Uttarakhand
190001

Passport Office Srinagar Phone Numbers

Passport Office Srinagar reviews & complaints(27)

File no :(protected )
Name:Ateeba
Appoint date 9-7-2021
I have already completed all formelties including police and CID verification but the status showing me pending, my both verification are clear 3months now .I need my passport .Now i want your authority to take serious steps on it and made my passport as soon as possible
Passport Office Srinagar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for the passport on04/10/2021, but till this date i have not received the passport. police and CID verification are clear. on checking the status of the application, it shows that police verification has been initiated which is already done by concerned police station and CID .
    my file no is SG[protected], dtd 09/10/2021 and my details are as under
    PEER SHOWKET AHMAD
    S/O; PEER MEHRAJ UD DIN
    R/O ; PEERPORA KACHAN GANDERBAL 191131
    EMAIL; [protected]@gmail.com
    PHONE NO. ;[protected]

Can u please help me with the passport update of my son Zayan. It is stuck on police verification, which is already done a month ago. I applied for passport on 7th Oct 2021 .
      I am intending to fly next month so want my son’s passport Asap.
      P.s my son is only 3 months old.
      File number: SG[protected]

Hii
        Can u olease help me witj the passport update of my son Zayan. It is stuck on police verification, which is already done a month ago. I applied for passport on 7th November 2021 .
        I am intending to fly next month so want my son’s passport Asap.
        P.s my son is only 3 months old.
        File number: SG[protected]

File No : SG[protected]

I've already completed all the formalities including police verification and CID verification but the status is still showing me pending for police verification at respective thana. It's been almost a month now. I need my passport as soon as possible

Dear sir/madam

I applied for passport of my kid who was 8 months old when the application was submitted to...
              Sir, i have submitted application form of issue for fresh passport under file no sg[protected] dated 27/12/2018 while checking...
              Sir, i submitted application for re-issue passport on 16th of october but still no update sir. Sir three times i reach srinagar...

Hye
              I just want to convey you that one of a boy name fazil mushtaq s/o mushtaq ahmad bhat r/o maisuma budshah kadal has 2 fir against stone pelting so he got passport and worked in saudia now again he is applying for new passport as old one he got damaged is this a right way to provide passport to stone peters... Kindly look after the matter as there should be justice for all
              Sir.greetings of the day.i had applied for passport &appointment was also issued.i reported there on the said date but came t know dat my form needed some modifications.please let me know how can I edit the submitted form, as I am nt able t find any editing option there.plz help asap.
              Sir actually I have applied for passport on 12/06/2018 one the verification report not clear and reginol passport office send a letter and again verification this time I send clear and still I have not received passport why
              The file no JM01C[protected]

File no. : sg[protected]... Name : aijaz ahmad bhat... Dob :[protected]... Appointment date : 21 september 2016.. Police and vegilence verifications were held on[protected] under the file no, police : 528/6-a/pc/16 and vegilence: 320-324/pc... And these verifications were send ssp office srinagar on[protected]... After that my file never moved forward from there... Sir my both verifications are clear... Now i want your authority to take serious steps on it and made my passport as soon as possible...
                Name :Akhtera parveen file no SG[protected]. Sir I applying for re issue passport on16th October 2018 almost three months finish, Sir whats is the main reason for delay ...

Dear respected sir or mam
                  I am applying for passport but enough to go i don't receive my passport and also don't receive any information why my passport not arrived so sir or mam plz help me as much as possible. My both verification complete very clearly what is the problem my passport not arrived to me.
                  My name peer wajahat
                  Father. Peer gh ahmad
                  Mother. Jamsheeda begum
                  R/o dangerpora sooore
                  District baramullah.
                  Jan 04, 2018
                  Updated by Peer wajhat
                  Dear sir if you need more details about my passport check I am always ready give u full support thank you.
                  I umama jan had applied for passport on dated 10/05/2018And both verifications have been completed (Cid and police).
                  The status of passport site says :
                  Police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to sp office, district srinagar it is same from last 8 to 10 days
                  Kindly check out the matter...
                  Dear People in Srinagar Passport office you can find Raju on the first floor if you have any problem regarding with passport issue
                  He will Charge you Rs 2000 or depends on situation you are in it can go beyond 10000 also

I do not know whether he is been transferred or not but I'm 100% sure he was taking bribe

I rubeena nabi had applied for passport on dated 3/2/2017. And both verifications have been completed (Cid and police). And...

Respected sir
                    I did not receive my passport yet.I completed the police verification both on current address and previous address.still i did not receive my passport.please look into this and let me know how to proceed about this
                    Name : Raziya Asif
                    No:-cs/pp/2015/293
                    When I check my status ( police verification is clear) i have received clear police verification certificate message[protected]
                    Please help me about this because i want passport is urgently...
                    THANKING YOU SIR...

Sir plz look at the matter why so much delay in issuing fresh passport to us as such promising of one month

It...

I am from west bengal, siliguri ward no-6 dangipara and from this information below i would like to convey to you that i had lost my ipad while i was travelling from delhi to srinagar.And i informed it several times to the department of indigo airlines, srinagar.But nobody replied to me regarding the matter and apart from that when i was travelling back to delhi, the people to whome i was passing the extra luggage to send it to delhi by plane's cargo, there were 14 luggages with me but they counted only 13 . And due to this i missed my 1 luggage which was blue in colour and a photo of doaraemon cartoon was printed on it, it contained clothes of my 8 years old son.It was their fault that they didn't counted the 1 luggage of mine. So i again informed for this to the department of indigo airlines srinagar but no one responded to my request.So if anyone reads this message, please please help me.I am going helpless, i will be very thankful to you

Sir, I have submitted application form of issue for fresh passport under FILE no SG[protected] dated 12/16/2014.while checking the status of application it always indicated that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Srinagar. Please have alook into this matter as i urgently need my passport .Hope my request is considered. Thanking you in anticipation

I GHULAM MOHD LONE HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 18/02/2013. MY PASSPORT FILE NO. IS SG[protected]. I HAVE CHECKED ON PASSPORT STATUS. THEY ARE SHOWING THAT PHYSICAL VERIFICATION NOT DONE. POLICE VERIFICATION HAS ALREADY COMPLETED BY THE POLICE AUTHORITIES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO ISSUE MY PASSPORT AT THE EARLIEST.
                          I Ghulam Mohd Lone have applied for passport on 18/02/2013 and my passport file No. is SG[protected]. I HAVE CHECKED ON PASSPORT STATUS. THEY ARE SHOWING THAT PHYSICAL VERIFICATION NOT DONE. POLICE VERIFICATION HAS ALREADY COMPLETED BY THE POLICE AUTHORITIES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO ISSUE MY PASSPORT AT THE EARLIEST.

I(SOLIYA NISAR) HAVE SUBMITER PASSPORT APPLICATION ON DATED: 17/03/2011, UNDER FILE NO:
                            Z-901020/11, HAVING DATE OF BIRTH 9/10/1975.BESIDES THIS I HAVE
                            COMPLETED ALL THE FORMALITIES ACCORDING THE PROPER PROCEDURE.STILL I HAVE CONTACTED THE SBK WHERE THEY HAVE GIVEN FINAL NUMBER DATE AS :(SBK SGR 9671 ON DATED 22/06/2011
                            STILL I AM WAITING FOR ISSUING OF PASSPORT. SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER POSITIVELY WITHOUT ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT WILL BE YOUR MOST KINDNESD.
                            NAME: SOLIYA NISSAR
                            W/O: NISSAR AHMAD BEIGH
                            R/O:KHAJAPORA NOWSHERA SRINAGAR KASHMIR(J&K)190011
                            PHONE NO: [protected],[protected]
                            FILE NO: Z-901020/11
                            Aug 13, 2020

I applied for the passport in the year 2010 (03rd September), but till this date i have not received the passport. police and CID verification are clear. on checking the status of the application, it shows that it will be dispatched in a weeks time as it was not dispatched due to some unavoidable reasons. this information is showing for the last 6 months.'
                              my application no is A018805, dtd 03/09/2010 and my details are as under
                              RAYEES AHMAD SOFI
                              S/O; AB GAFFAR SOFI
                              R/O SHADIMARG KALAMPORA PULWAMA 192302
                              E-MAIL; '[protected]@hotmail.com
                              D-O-B;[protected]
                              M;NO [protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              I have urgent need of passport please check my details and clear my passport My file number is:SG[protected].I have done all police verification s .please help to provide me passport.My submission date is 16, 07, 2015 .I am wating for it from so long .please take a quick action and provide it to me it.that will be your most kindness.