Passport Office Trichy — clearance certificate not received indian embassy qatar[cons. doha@mea.gov.in

mohamedza on Feb 2, 2018
Dear sir

I am mohamedza, i have been applied to renew my passport on indian culture center doha-qatar on 22 october 2017.

File no : trya12579807
Pass port : g7085017 (Upto 11-feb-2018)

Application reference no : qatdp4566917

When i visit (30-dec-2017) indian embassy doha they told me still thay waiting on the clarence from the passport office trichy.

When i called passport office trichy they told me the clarence was issued and send (Mail & post) to indian embassy on 25th jan 2018.

When i check today through phone in indian embassy, they still waiting on the clarence certificate.

Here by i am requesting you to send my clarence certificate to the following address which gave by the indian embassy doha

Cons. Doha@mea.gov.in
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I submit my application on 4th April at Indian Embassy Qatar ( through ICC Qatar ) for address change from trichy region to Cudalore region.. As of 1 month. no result.. Indian embassay says we sent request for clearance to trichy regional passport office on 13th April2018 and it was unresponded.Iam very much disappointed on this delay.

+91 43 1270 7203,+91 43 1270 7404,+91 43 1270 0699
    Municipal Water Tank Building, W.B.Road, Tiruchirappalli, India - 620008
    Passport Office Trichy - clearance certificate not received indian embassy qatar[cons. doha@mea.gov.in