PayPal Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to PayPal

Having problems with PayPal?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayPal customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayPal

PayPal Phone Numbers

1-800-2123852

View more phone numbers

PayPal Overview

Latest complaint PayPal account limitation has been filed on 20/09/2022. Latest Resolved Resolve of paypal account limitations was resolved Feb 4, 2022. PayPal ranks as the #33 most complained about among Other.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PayPal. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent PayPal reviews & complaints(215)

Paypal — PayPal account limitation

This is Hartesh Kumar. I have a paypal account.
Mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Recently my Paypal Account Is limited permanently without any proper reason.
So I need help to know which policy did I break and by what method I can resolve this limitaion from my account!

I do freelancing works in which I create 3d models for products, gaming assets for clients.

My paypal...

Paypal — Payment Refund Status

I worked for an international party and delivered work on time for which I got $110. Then I submitted my next work for $85 and waited for payment. However, the party then asked to refund $132.38 because they think my work was not good. And did not pay me the next $85. Later the pay said that they will use my work some other way, but never made the payment for $85. However, PayPal continues to charge me with -$110 as refund status....

Paypal — Refund status

I worked for an international party and delivered work on time for which I got $110. Then I submitted my next work for $85 and waited for payment. However, the party then asked to refund $110 because they think my work was not good. And did not pay me the next $85. Later the pay said that they will use my work some other way, but never made the payment for $85. However, PayPal continues to charge me with -$110 as refund status....